• NCAA Football 13 - TeamBuilder Website Launched

The NCAA Football 13 TeamBuilder website is now live. In addition to making their own custom squad, the annual update will allow gamers to view game rosters, new stadiums, updated field art, and new uniforms coming to NCAA Football 13.

As expected, it has been confirmed that previous TeamBuilder squads can be imported into the new site for use in NCAA Football 13. However, it appears that no major upgrades have been planned for the mode. From EA SPORTS Community Manager Justin Dewiel via Twitter: "TeamBuilder will have new high school stadiums and uniforms, but there's not an overhaul of the feature this year."

After viewing the new site, please share any new TeamBuilder features or new school specific aspects (uniforms & field art) you notice on the site.

The lack of upgrades will be very disappointing to the passionate TeamBuilder community. Currently on the EA SPORTS GameChangers 'Ideas' tab, 'TeamBuilder 2.0' is the fourth-highest requested feature for the NCAA Football franchise. Some of the top community requests for the mode include additional logo options, the ability to create more uniform options, old school equipment, and more.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Teambuilder should be released this week started by MrToo Brand New View original post
    Comments 110 Comments
      steelerfan -
      What does the B.T.W. mean on the Wyoming helmet?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
      razorback44 -
      Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
      Bring The Wood
      razorback44 -
      Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
      if they only wore it for one game and it got in NCAA 13...another reason for anger from other teams fans
      So true.
      ram29jackson -
      is there an updated NCAA 13 teambuilder list of team names said in game audio ?
      OSUCowboyofMD -
      Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
      And the "RN" is for Rueben Narcisse if you were wondering. Their teammate that passed two years ago
      OSUCowboyofMD -
      Quote Originally Posted by razorback44 View Post
      Yep, they only wore it for one game last season but its far and away better than their normal look imo.
      Did they? I thought that was their new uniforms for the season?
      razorback44 -
      Quote Originally Posted by OSUCowboyofMD View Post
      Did they? I thought that was their new uniforms for the season?
      They may wear it this year full-time but they debuted it against Colorado State last season. Hopefully they are smart enough to use it more. The interlocking NM is very cool.
      PeteyKirch -
      Also, EA messed up the Rutgers Red Helmet.

Every helmet Rutgers wears has the BELIEVE decal on the bumper of the helmet.

EA only included that on the two Matte Black helmets.
      OSUCowboyofMD -
      and Cincinnati is missing there bowl game helmets too
      ram29jackson -
      on the disc/in game, Oregon has 11 preset alternates