• NCAA Football 13 - TeamBuilder Website Launched

The NCAA Football 13 TeamBuilder website is now live. In addition to making their own custom squad, the annual update will allow gamers to view game rosters, new stadiums, updated field art, and new uniforms coming to NCAA Football 13.

As expected, it has been confirmed that previous TeamBuilder squads can be imported into the new site for use in NCAA Football 13. However, it appears that no major upgrades have been planned for the mode. From EA SPORTS Community Manager Justin Dewiel via Twitter: "TeamBuilder will have new high school stadiums and uniforms, but there's not an overhaul of the feature this year."

After viewing the new site, please share any new TeamBuilder features or new school specific aspects (uniforms & field art) you notice on the site.

The lack of upgrades will be very disappointing to the passionate TeamBuilder community. Currently on the EA SPORTS GameChangers 'Ideas' tab, 'TeamBuilder 2.0' is the fourth-highest requested feature for the NCAA Football franchise. Some of the top community requests for the mode include additional logo options, the ability to create more uniform options, old school equipment, and more.
    This article was originally published in forum thread: Teambuilder should be released this week started by MrToo Brand New View original post
    Comments 110 Comments
      gschwendt -
      Looks like they've taken the site down now. That link is now longer accessible.
      gschwendt -
      Looks like you can get to it here
      http://www.easports.com/teambuilder#/home
      ryby6969 -
      Some of the rosters are from 13. Question for the CD guys, was there a mention of spreading ratings out and actually lowering the overalls in the default? Tyrone Mathieu is only a 93 overall and I figured he would be a no brainer 97 or 98. That is kind of cool if they did.
      Kwizzy -
      Quote Originally Posted by ryby6969 View Post
      Some of the rosters are from 13. Question for the CD guys, was there a mention of spreading ratings out and actually lowering the overalls in the default? Tyrone Mathieu is only a 93 overall and I figured he would be a no brainer 97 or 98. That is kind of cool if they did.
      Which ones have you found to be updated?

-Baylor's is updated. Nebraska, Mich St, & Stanford are NOT.
      gschwendt -
      Arkansas State appears to be new rosters
      ryby6969 -
      All of the demo ones are. Clemson is based on Watkins being a Soph. I think Florida and Auburn are. Texas I am not sure but I think they are.
      CyberVike -
      A lot of High School Stadiums. The new stadiums so far (I'm probably missing a few others): Texas State University, UMASS, UTSA
      Kwizzy -
      Quote Originally Posted by ryby6969 View Post
      All of the demo ones are. Clemson is based on Watkins being a Soph. I think Florida and Auburn are. Texas I am not sure but I think they are.
      Would seem to me like the beginning of the alphabet is updated & the demo teams. But if Texas is, then that may be wrong.
      PeteyKirch -
      Notre Dame is updated, Gunner Kiel is on the roster.
      Kwizzy -
      Quote Originally Posted by PeteyKirch View Post
      Notre Dame is updated, Gunner Kiel is on the roster.
      Welp there goes that theory...
      ryby6969 -
      If Murray is a JR then Georgia is also.
      coogrfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by Kwizzy View Post
      Which ones have you found to be updated?

-Baylor's is updated. Nebraska, Mich St, & Stanford are NOT.
      Houston and SMU appear to have been updated (starting qb's UH QB 8 [Piland] SMU QB 2 [Gilbert]), while Tulsa still has QB 4 (the now departed GJ Kinne).

This is either a work in progress or a repeat of the roster debacle of a couple years ago.
      PeteyKirch -
      Syracuse is the old roster as well, throw Maryland in there as well.
      Kwizzy -
      Quote Originally Posted by coogrfan View Post
      Houston and SMU appear to have been updated (starting qb's UH QB 8 [Piland] SMU QB 2 [Gilbert]), while Tulsa still has QB 4 (the now departed GJ Kinne).

This is either a work in progress or a repeat of the roster debacle of a couple years ago.
      Having seen a clip from E3 of the rosters, I know NEB is different. I think more than likely they are still working on it & didn't expect cdj to be sitting on the site hitting refresh every 20 seconds 2 weeks before release!
      cdj -
      Having seen a clip from E3 of the rosters, I know NEB is different. I think more than likely they are still working on it & didn't expect cdj to be sitting on the site hitting refresh every 20 seconds 2 weeks before release!
      That was actually on the first time I went there in 3+ hours! They shouldn't have announced Thursday would likely be the day if they didn't want people checking sporadically.
      beartide06 -
      Alabama still has QB#14 and FS#29 on the roster on teambuilder, but they are no longer with the team due to transfer or injury. However, it is NOT last years roster, either.

By the way, I can't find South Alabama's roster or uniform anywhere!!!! Oh, wait....
      coogrfan -
      Houston's updated field art is present, but you can't select the new logo or helmet (both of which have been seen in screenshots and/or E3 vids).

I'm leaning towards the work in progress theory at this point.
      Dr Death -
      Mistakes in Teambuilder '13...

still has QB Kyle Padron er... QB # 2... even though he transferred to

white pants are actually green??????????????? Go look at their white pants... not White 10, but white...

No new uniforms - at least not in TB '13

Back to - they switched to Nike this year, but their uni's are still Adidas...
      Kwizzy -
      Quote Originally Posted by beartide06 View Post
      Alabama still has QB#14 and FS#29 on the roster on teambuilder, but they are no longer with the team due to transfer or injury. However, it is NOT last years roster, either.

By the way, I can't find South Alabama's roster or uniform anywhere!!!! Oh, wait....
      Well they don't have real players in their game. That being said, keep in mind rosters are finalized in april sometime.
      beartide06 -
      Well they don't have real players in their game. That being said, keep in mind rosters are finalized in april sometime.
      Ok, well, if they are finalized in April, how come QB#2 for Ohio state is in the game this year as a Senior, when QB#2 was in the game LAST YEAR as a Senior? Same goes for HB #1 for Ohio State as well. Also, I don't see a QB#5 for them, either.