• NCAA Football 13 - Pre-Order Deals & Bonuses

Looking for the best deal on NCAA Football 13? Here is a list of all current pre-order deals and bonuses for NCAA 13.

Pre-order Bonuses:
    • Amazon (360|PS3): 5 Nike Pro Combat Downloadable Uniforms - Army, Georgia, Oklahoma State, Oregon, & Michigan State
    • Best Buy: Five Star Quarterback for Road to Glory
    • GameStop: Heisman Challenge 3-Player Pack of Mark Ingram, Tim Tebow and Matt Leinart
    • Wal-Mart: Prima Digital Mini Guide

Deals:
    • NEW! Amazon: NCAA Football 13 Strategy Guide - $12.99, normally $19.99
    • Toys "R" Us: Pre-order NCAA Football 13 now for $44.99 and receive free shipping. (Posted April 29, 2012.)
    • NEW! Amazon: X-Box 360 version currently $44.99. (Posted: May 7, 2012.)
    • NEW! Amazon: PS3 version currently $44.99 (Posted: May 9, 2012)

If you find any other deals/bonuses for NCAA Football 13, share them in the comments below and we will add them to the list.
    Comments 89 Comments
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
      Does the link you guys provided give you the "kick back" or whatever from Amazon for the referral? Want to make sure you TGT guys get your Amazon EBT.
      Yep... 99.9% of the links we post to Amazon, we make sure to include our referral link.
      CLW -
      WTF trying to pre-order and I keep getting a "This webpage is not available" message when I try to proceed to checkout.
      Paakaa10 -

Small image of the Pro Combat uniforms available through Amazon.com's pre-order bonus.
      CLW -
      Pre-ordered 13 yesterday and I had forgotten just how much Amazon credit I accumulated to I got 13 for "free".
      vandoren -
      The fact that anyone is pre-ordering this game amazes me. '12 was so egregious with so many problems, why would you purchase this game before playing it? I gotta hand it to EA, though. They've got the consumer in the palm of their hands. Unfortunate...
      steelerfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by vandoren View Post
      The fact that anyone is pre-ordering this game amazes me. '12 was so egregious with so many problems, why would you purchase this game before playing it? I gotta hand it to EA, though. They've got the consumer in the palm of their hands. Unfortunate...
      Keep fighting the good fight, bro.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
      morsdraconis -

I love how people act like EA is the only company pumping out games half finished...
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post

I love how people act like EA is the only company pumping out games half finished...

I'd love to see a list of games that vandoren has preordered in the past 2-3 years, especially any yearly release games. I can guarantee at least half of them all probably had as many problems as any EA games have had.
      JeffHCross -
      Quote Originally Posted by vandoren View Post
      The fact that anyone is pre-ordering this game amazes me. '12 was so egregious with so many problems, why would you purchase this game before playing it?
      I'm not. I'm pre-ordering it at a $45 price, so that if I decide to purchase it, which won't happen until release day, I will get it for $45. Until then, I can decide if I want to keep the pre-order or cancel it, with no cost to me. That will allow me to play the demo and hear about pre-release impressions, all before I actually "purchase" the game. At $45. Which you're not going to see at retail anytime close to release (NCAA 12 is still $48 right now).

I think that's a good decision as a consumer. But hey, if you see it as a waste of money, that's your call.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post

I'd love to see a list of games that vandoren has preordered in the past 2-3 years, especially any yearly release games. I can guarantee at least half of them all probably had as many problems as any EA games have had.
      Backbreaker?
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      Backbreaker?
      Probably.
      beartide06 -
      Well, EA puts out a good enough game for me to play every year. I love college football, so I will love the game. Yeah, I may complain about some things, but in the end, it's a pretty dang good product, and I surely get my money's worth out of it each and every year.

This game is also released yearly. Think about all the games that have been in production for 2-5 years that have completely flopped. Heck, Too Human was in production for almost 10 years, and it turned out to be terrible. Yes, 12 may have not been "perfect" but what game is? I dare say you will never find a perfect game out there. Humans are not perfect, therefore they cannot make perfect games.

However, I can always understand someone's disappointment in a product, but I am sure the masses who love college football, and love the game of football will purchase NCAA Football 13. It is not because EA has people in the palm of their hand.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by beartide06 View Post
      Well, EA puts out a good enough game for me to play every year. I love college football, so I will love the game. Yeah, I may complain about some things, but in the end, it's a pretty dang good product, and I surely get my money's worth out of it each and every year.

This game is also released yearly. Think about all the games that have been in production for 2-5 years that have completely flopped. Heck, Too Human was in production for almost 10 years, and it turned out to be terrible. Yes, 12 may have not been "perfect" but what game is? I dare say you will never find a perfect game out there. Humans are not perfect, therefore they cannot make perfect games.

However, I can always understand someone's disappointment in a product, but I am sure the masses who love college football, and love the game of football will purchase NCAA Football 13. It is not because EA has people in the palm of their hand.
      steelerfan -
      Well said.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2
      morsdraconis -
      Cancelled my pre-order and bought Diablo 3 instead. Sorry football, but Diablo trumps all (except for Guild Wars 2, but that isn't out yet ).
      beartide06 -
      Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
      Cancelled my pre-order and bought Diablo 3 instead. Sorry football, but Diablo trumps all (except for Guild Wars 2, but that isn't out yet ).
      I'll say this, the collectors edition for Diablo 3 is EPIC!!
      ram29jackson -

I play it too..but to be honest,that patch flub last year was the worst thing i've ever seen..defense became as dumb as a 2k baseball game..it just destroyed the game for me..I honestly hope they learned something about that this year..because on a business and consumer level,that was pathetic
      JeffHCross -
      I dare say you will never find a perfect game out there. Humans are not perfect, therefore they cannot make perfect games.
      It is a well-quoted cliche in software that "the only perfect software is one that is never released". The reason for the cliche is two-fold. 1) Never released software can't have "bugs" found by the users; 2) Every piece of software could spend more time in development, more time in testing, etc, etc, because there's always something to improve or fix.

The same holds true for documentation
      beartide06 -
      Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
      I play it too..but to be honest,that patch flub last year was the worst thing i've ever seen..defense became as dumb as a 2k baseball game..it just destroyed the game for me..I honestly hope they learned something about that this year..because on a business and consumer level,that was pathetic
      Oh, trust me, I agree with you. After the patches released last year, I stopped playing the game for about a month. That's something unheard of from me when the game releases. The game was almost unplayable for me. You're right, the patches they released almost ruined it. It wasn't until I found some nice sliders that I was able to get back into it. After I found those sliders, however, the game just became too easy for me. Recruiting and playing in the games on any level with all sets of sliders became a cake walk. Scoring 60 points became easy because, as you said, the defense "became as dumb as a 2k baseball game."