• NCAA Football 13: Sights and Sounds Webcast on April 2

As we previously reported, Monday, April 2nd, the first details of NCAA Football 13 will be posted by EA SPORTS on their website. Today on the NCAA Football series' Facebook page, we learned that they'll actually be delivering that information via webcast on their site. The webcast will begin at 2pm ET and is expected to last for an hour. No other details are available at this time but we'll be sure to update you as we learn anything further. As well, after that webcast, those of us who were able to attend some of the community events will be able to share whatever details we can regarding the discussed changes for Sights and Sounds. What is your biggest priority for sights and sounds in NCAA 13?
    Comments 177 Comments
      JBHuskers -
      These were the games where EA recorded during the entire game to get the crowd swells, chants, etc.

baseballplyrmvp -
      some of the people chatting are fucking morons. i cant believe some of em were expecting everything today
      SmoothPancakes -
      Audio sounds TONS better this year.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
      some of the people chatting are fucking morons. i cant believe some of em were expecting everything today
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      Yeah it is amazing. Because it's real audio recorded from a game. The difference when they play NCAA 12 to NCAA 13 is insane.
      psuexv -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      Good to hear Ben admit they basically eff'ed it up last year.
      kindella2 -
      I cant watch the webcast on this computer. Will it be posted here once its finished?
      psuexv -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      These were the games where EA recorded during the entire game to get the crowd swells, chants, etc.

I bet the people that recorded that NU/Neb game screwed it up.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
      I bet the people that recorded that NU/Neb game screwed it up.
      Shaddup!

We were told we got some good Husker chants that will be in
      psuexv -
      Quote Originally Posted by kindella2 View Post
      I cant watch the webcast on this computer. Will it be posted here once its finished?
      It's supposed to be. Not sure where though.
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by kindella2 View Post
      It will be available on their website afterwards. It's being broadcast via livestream so you can also go to http://livestream.com/easports and see if it might work there.
      psuexv -
      New Commentary system
      JBHuskers -
      Good to see that in the coming years the commentary will not be as linear and will reference past events in games and etc.
      JBHuskers -
      New Commentary system
      Just to let you know. It's not going to be fully implemented for NCAA 13. It'll be better this year, but this year is just the beginning for the development of completely changing the commentary. NCAA 13 will be the base of change.
      psuexv -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      Just to let you know. It'll be better this year, but this year is just the beginning for the development of completely changing the commentary. NCAA 13 will be the base of change.
      Yes, I did note the multi-year plan
      JBHuskers -
      Yes, I did note the multi-year plan
      Most won't though
      baseballplyrmvp -
      kinda getting caught up on the "ad lib" part. i take it they're still using scripted lines, however, they werent recorded like they were reading from a script? they thought the lines up on the fly?
      psuexv -
      kinda getting caught up on the "ad lib" part. i take it they're still using scripted lines, however, they werent recorded like they were reading from a script? they thought the lines up on the fly?
      yeah, sounds like they didn't just give them a bunch of lines to read but gave them scenarios to talk about
      psuexv -
      I think the should just sit them down and have them watch a game that the devs play and have the do it like they were doing a broadcast.
      OSUCowboyofMD -
      Whats the pro combat uni?