• NCAA 12 Online Dynasty Website Upgrade Now Live

After an indefinite "Coming Soon" period, the upgraded NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty Website is now live.

Among the significant improvements included in the new website are a Teams tab dedicated to showing the status of OD members (game result and time remaining in recruiting) and ESPN.com style design in displaying standings.

After checking out the new site, share your thoughts here with the community. If you notice any bugs or issues, please post them here and we will pass them on to the development team.

This article was originally published in forum thread: NCAA 12 Online Dynasty Website Upgrade Coming Soon started by cdj View original post
    Comments 85 Comments
      ram29jackson -
      I finally looked at every category on the dynasty site and its not that big a deal for being a full site.

You dont see stuff like over all offensive and defensive rank for all teams. And I think you only see the top 25 individuals in each category. I did expect a little more than that
      ram29jackson -
      whats the deal?
      I logged in to Dyn. site, it recognised me as fullback29 but blocked me saying I wasnt apart of a dynasty which I am of course....? but I cant log in i'm sure ive done it
      once or twice since getting the new pc..ive been to my EA sports world with no problem.
      ram29jackson -
      whats the deal?
      I logged in to Dyn. site, it recognised me as fullback29 but blocked me saying I wasnt apart of a dynasty which I am of course....? but I cant log in i'm sure ive done it
      once or twice since getting the new pc..ive been to my EA sports world with no problem.
      ram29jackson -
      seriously..I want some help, it wont log me in ..?
      ram29jackson -
      2 other guys in my Dyn. are having the same problem
      ram29jackson -
      I still cant log in to mine
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
      whats the deal?
      Go to http://easports.com. Sign in with your email address. Once signed in, you'll notice which Persona you're signed in with. If it shows the PS3 logo, then you're signed in with the PS3 persona attached to your email address. If not, click the Change button and choose the PS3 persona.

That's about the only thing I can imagine it would be.
      ram29jackson -
      thanks..where is the change button ?
      ram29jackson -
      ok, that worked, thanks..yes, i found where to change my ps3 headiing..odd thing though
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
      thanks..where is the change button ?
      If you're not already there, go to your Player Hub. Once at your player hub, you'll notice your avatar on the right and above it is the persona. To the right of the persona name is the Change + button (or should be).
      hawkeyeguy -
      Use the old site, this new one continues to be crap and EA Sports should be embarrassed by what they put out
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyeguy View Post
      Use the old site, this new one continues to be crap and EA Sports should be embarrassed by what they put out
      Other than the recruits page (which is certainly bad), what other issues are you experiencing?
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      Other than the recruits page (which is certainly bad), what other issues are you experiencing?
      maybe unrelated to your question..but I hate that you cant upload all the highlights that are possible because game freezes when you do and none load...the dynasty doesnt save/keep highlights from past seasons, or maybe beyond a few weeks.
      hawkeyeguy -
      The recruits page is one of the main reasons I use the site and when that's messed up (as badly as it's been) EA Sports should be embarrassed by it and take it down or fix it.
      ram29jackson -
      it would kind of help if you didnt have to log in every single time.....and like on league daddy, you should be able to see the entire NCAA, not just top 25..boring..and it doesnt save your history anyway
      hawkeyeguy -
      So is the dynasty website going to be operational for NCAA13 or not? It's still having the same issues with 12
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by hawkeyeguy View Post
      So is the dynasty website going to be operational for NCAA13 or not? It's still having the same issues with 12
      They will have an updated version for NCAA13 and I have passed along all of the bugs and issues with the 12 site and it sounds like they've addressed at least the major ones. Obviously we won't know until we get our hands on it but I would expect the two biggest ones (in my mind) to be fixed: wrong target list showing up & calls crashing due to promises already made.

If there are other bugs that you can pinpoint, by all means post them and I'll forward them on and/or check once the site goes live. This is the first year I/we've had direct contact with the web developer so it should help us in communicating these issues.
      hawkeyeguy -
      They will have an updated version for NCAA13 and I have passed along all of the bugs and issues with the 12 site and it sounds like they've addressed at least the major ones. Obviously we won't know until we get our hands on it but I would expect the two biggest ones (in my mind) to be fixed: wrong target list showing up & calls crashing due to promises already made.

If there are other bugs that you can pinpoint, by all means post them and I'll forward them on and/or check once the site goes live. This is the first year I/we've had direct contact with the web developer so it should help us in communicating these issues.
      I'm pretty sure most of the issues have been laid out in this thread and it's great you have some direct contact. The website is great for the game, advancing the dynasty from work/phone but when it doesn't work it's such a pain in the ass.
      ram29jackson -
      this wasnt all that big a deal in the long run.

you only saw stats for top players, not the entire league.

and highlights dont save for the entire dynasty. after a season they are gone.

and half the time you couldnt successfully load dynasty highlights to the sight after a game.
      hawkeyeguy -
      Recruiting online was next to impossible on the new site so yeah it was a big deal to me