• NCAA 12 Online Dynasty Website Upgrade Coming Soon

The NCAA Football 12 Online Dynasty website will be receiving an upgrade in the near future. When visiting the current OD website, a 'Coming Soon' tab shows five screenshots that preview the upcoming changes.

The changes appear to streamline Online Dynasty info while also emulating ESPN.com in some regards. No date has been announced for the changes, however it may be timed to upgrade when the “Week Advance Anywhere” premium DLC is launched in August.

After viewing the sreenshots, share your thoughts on the changes with The Gaming Tailgate community.

Comments 49 Comments
      psusnoop -
      Quote Originally Posted by smace767 View Post
      supersim from PC works now.

I have a dynasty that im doing everything via PC accept for advance the week. Once the web advance goes live i will attempt to run the entire dynasty without using the console.

Last supersim on the web game Uconn won 38-10 vs Akron and had 400 yds of offense.
      Nice, I'm thinking of doing the same thing. Be fun to do while at work,
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by smace767 View Post
      supersim from PC works now.

I have a dynasty that im doing everything via PC accept for advance the week. Once the web advance goes live i will attempt to run the entire dynasty without using the console.

Last supersim on the web game Uconn won 38-10 vs Akron and had 400 yds of offense.
      It's been working since last week. I was able to Super Sim a FIU-North Texas game in a test OD from my computer last Friday. Won 31-27.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
      Nice, I'm thinking of doing the same thing. Be fun to do while at work,
      I like that thought! I have 5 OD Commish slots just sitting there. Fire one up and do a fully PC OD. I sit there at work for 6 hours on Saturday mornings for my show, and random multiple hours through the week. I'd be able to get a lot done in the dynasty.
      lilheavy -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      It's been working since last week. I was able to Super Sim a FIU-North Texas game in a test OD from my computer last Friday. Won 31-27.
      For some reason it would always fail for me prior to last night. Not sure what the problem was on my end but all is well now.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by lilheavy View Post
      For some reason it would always fail for me prior to last night. Not sure what the problem was on my end but all is well now.
      Well, I know I had some issues at first. I had to click on the Play Game button and bring up the SuperSim game page 3 or 4 times before it finally loaded up correctly and I was able to play my game. That was the only game I SuperSimmed, so I don't know if it was a constant issue or if after that game, I would have been able to get it load up first try.

I SuperSimmed the first game last night of my single player Western Michigan OD that, like smace and psusnoop, I'm going to do the dynasty entirely from the web just for fun and stuff I can do while sitting at work during slow times of the day. It loaded up just fine the first try and the game went smoothly, so definitely working perfectly fine now after the work they were doing on the websites over the past week.
      ram29jackson -
      so, is it in full effect yet ?
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
      so, is it in full effect yet ?
      No. Probably won't be until August, like it says in the original post.

No date has been announced for the changes, however it may be timed to upgrade when the “Week Advance Anywhere” a premium DLC is launched in August.
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      No. Probably won't be until August, like it says in the original post.

for the record- it says "maybe" maybe and probably mean , "no, it isnt now"
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
      for the record- it says "maybe" maybe and probably mean , "no, it isnt now"
      I know, I'm just saying, as that line from the first post makes sense, it probably, hell, I'll even go so far as to say most likely, won't be until the "Week Advance Anywhere" upgrade/premium DLC is released in August, as that is the most logical time to release this upgrade. Rather than go through doing to different releases for both products, release them at the same time and kill two birds with one stone.
      cdj -
      Well, the Week Advance Anywhere is now live but Dynasty Wire did not update yet. I sent out a message to see if we can get an ETA.

EDIT - From Jason French: No ETA on the revamped site that we can announce yet. Sorry.
      psuexv -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      Well, the Week Advance Anywhere is now live but Dynasty Wire did not update yet. I sent out a message to see if we can get an ETA.

EDIT - From Jason French: No ETA on the revamped site that we can announce yet. Sorry.
      Damn
      psusnoop -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post

Double boo,
      gschwendt -
      Just FYI, the Advance from Web appears to have returned. I haven't tested it since my OD isn't ready to advance.
      omahavan -
      Any updates on this?
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by omahavan View Post
      Any updates on this?
      We don't know any more about this than anyone else unfortunately. That said, the current site has been extremely unstable today... that could be seen as a positive (ie they're working on bringing it in) or could be a negative (ie more work needs to be done in order to get the new site ready).
      Pig Bomb -
      ya OD site has been crazy today.... errors and booting you out etc... can't even log in right now
      hawkeyeguy -
      "Coming Soon" is that ever going to actually happen?
      oweb26 -
      Ha with all the other stuff going on I had totally forgot about the website.
      keyser soze -
      would not hold your breath as most of them will likely read TRANSFER FAILED! LOL
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by oweb26 View Post
      Ha with all the other stuff going on I had totally forgot about the website.
      With all the stuff going on, EA probably forgot about it too.