• NCAA Football 12: Rosters Now Available

Thanks to the hard work of the community, NCAA Football 12 rosters are now available. As always, roster files are meant to be distributed freely and never paid for. Spread the word about FREE rosters to all of your friends and fellow NCAA Football community members.

Roster files can be downloaded via EA Locker, an in-game feature. You do NOT need to add these users to your friends list. How to get the rosters via EA Locker: From the game's main menu, click on Team Management > Roster Sharing > Download > Download (again). Continue on for full instructions on how to download rosters.

For the roster file, search for the following user ID within EA Locker:

PS3: gamingtailgate (Created by BigWY; Players Named & Coaches Edited)
    PS3: GatorNuts0208 (Created by GatorBait06NC & buckeye02; Player Edits)
    PS3: luvtotha9s (Created by luvtotha9s; Edits made)
    360: FAIRDALE KINGS or Catch22 (Created by Fairdale Kings, Players Named, No Coaches or Edits)
    360: Patrick Morty (Creator Unknown; Aspects of File Unknown)
    360: CcAaRrSsOoNn3 or Nsuplaya84 or THE MASSACRE771 or CK11 or GEAUXLDEN (Operation Sports Community Project, Players and Coaches Named and Edited)

For the latest on NCAA Football 12 rosters and their availibility, keep checking this article, the Rosters tab at the top of the page or FreeCollegeRosters.com.
    Comments 90 Comments
      pantherone26 -
      The OS rosters will be up tonight at 9pm eastern time.
      jdonefive -
      Any info on the 360 rosters? Am I better off waiting for FK? I've used his rosters before and know I can trust them.
      NatureBoy -
      Quote Originally Posted by jdonefive View Post
      Any info on the 360 rosters? Am I better off waiting for FK? I've used his rosters before and know I can trust them.
      Fairdale Kings 360 rosters now available in his EA Locker.
      cdj -
      You can get Fairdale's rosters out of EA Locker using: FAIRDALE KINGS or CATCH 22
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      You can get Fairdale's rosters out of EA Locker using: FAIRDALE KINGS or CATCH 22
      SmoothPancakes will be working on editing the coaches from Fairdale's file tonight too if you want to wait for that.
      jdonefive -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      SmoothPancakes will be working on editing the coaches from Fairdale's file tonight too if you want to wait for that.
      Awesome. Think I'll wait for the coaches. Thanks to all who put in the long hours. Good luck in all your coaching careers.
      thatruth2006 -
      Just wanted to stop by and let the guys at TGT know what a great job they are doing. I already dropped by OS and let them know the news and I figured you guys are over here working hard too and might be interested. We are looking for the best and most accurate rosters for NCAA Football 12 on both PS3 and Xbox, we will put it to a vote and most votes wins. Oh yeah, did I mention that the guys from OS said that someone from their site is definitely going to win Check out all the details here.

http://zoknowsgaming.com/2011/07/13/...ter-challenge/
      SmoothPancakes -
      --- For the Xbox 360 ---

Fairdale Kings rosters. SmoothPancakes/morsdraconis edited names and Alma Maters for all coaches in the game.

Download them from the following EA Lockers:

Smooth Pancakes
      morsdraconis
      morsdraconis -
      Rosters are good to go now with all coaches named and correct alma maters (or as correct as you're going to get without Div II/III schools available). Thank you Smooth and FK for all the hard work. Made it WAY easier on me.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
      Rosters are good to go now with all coaches named and correct alma maters (or as correct as you're going to get without Div II/III schools available). Thank you Smooth and FK for all the hard work. Made it WAY easier on me.
      Sounds great!

And you deserve just as much credit. Between my time being spent finishing up naming the coaches, and getting the roster set to go into my EA Locker, by the time I was able to jump into helping find coordinator alma maters, I only got from Wyoming up to USF. You did the other 90% of the coordinators. So you get just as much credit for the coaches as I do, in my book.
      Holc -
      Thanks for the rosters!
      Tyme8 -
      How long do you think before an updated roster is pushed out via an update from EA (to fix certain players who shouldn't be on a team i.e. Terrel Pryor)
      souljahbill -
      Quote Originally Posted by Tyme8 View Post
      How long do you think before an updated roster is pushed out via an update from EA (to fix certain players who shouldn't be on a team i.e. Terrel Pryor)
      Next July in NCAA 13

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      TcuFrog5 -
      So is Gatorbaits Roster for Ps3 Ready? > ?
      Kingpin32 -
      Quote Originally Posted by TcuFrog5 View Post
      So is Gatorbaits Roster for Ps3 Ready? > ?
      He hasn't said they were yet.
      TcuFrog5 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin32 View Post
      He hasn't said they were yet.
      Thanks , can you keep me informed on the status of them?
      psusnoop -
      Thanks , can you keep me informed on the status of them?
      You can follow their thread here http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...8PS3%29/page12

They are from the sounds of it, really closing in on it.
      TcuFrog5 -
      Now are the Rosters Done?
      morsdraconis -
      How about clicking on the thread he linked to and seeing for yourself?
      SmoothPancakes -
      No, they are not. And once again, as psusnoop said, if you want to follow the progress of the rosters and know immediately when they are done, go to this thread: http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...rs-Thread-(PS3)

You'll find out exactly when the rosters are ready to be downloaded from that exact thread.