• The Gaming Tailgate has NCAA Football 12!

Beginning today, June 29th, the Community Event attendees will be receiving early copies of NCAA Football 12. With that, we'll be able to immediately begin answering questions, posting videos & pictures, etc. Essentially anything that you'll want to see from us in terms of the game, we'll be able to provide to you with the exception that they've asked us not to do any live-streaming.

In light of that, we've setup a new section of the forum that will allow us to organize that information which you may begin to start asking questions. Bear in mind of course, we will not have the game until tomorrow and obviously delivery times will vary. Also realize that while we will do our dead-level best to answer questions and provide what you request, we will still have the intent to play the game for our own enjoyment. So with that said, please use great patience in allowing us to respond.

Without further ado, Post Your Questions in our Q&A Section! Just be sure to use the proper threads provided.
    Comments 97 Comments
      razorback44 -
      This is great news, looking forward to all the info you guys provide!
      Flav -
      Good stuff fellas! I'm excited for all the info we are gonna get. Gonna send my donation again soon.
      ram29jackson -
      what a bunch of kiss ups

i'm actually angry and jealous you get the game early and dont mind saying so and for free too, no less haha ..oh well, the sad truth is, time flies anyway
      NatureBoy -

I'm so excited about getting my copy tomorrow, I doubt I will sleep at wink tonight! lol. It's like Christmas Eve knowing Santa will be coming in the Morning.
      JBHuskers -
      JeffHCross -
      Quote Originally Posted by Paakaa10 View Post
      As somebody who'll be getting an early copy, I'm prepared to do this:

...upon seeing the number of requests that we'll be getting between tomorrow and July 12th haha.
      I'm not sure if it's a blessing or a curse that I'm at work all day with no access to TGT. To say the forum is going to fill up while I'm gone will be an understatement.
      JBHuskers -
      I'm planning on recording a game @ Tulane to kinda show off the sparse crowd look and feel....will try to get it posted tomorrow.
      beartide06 -
      Quote Originally Posted by NatureBoy View Post

I'm so excited about getting my copy tomorrow, I doubt I will sleep at wink tonight! lol. It's like Christmas Eve knowing Santa will be coming in the Morning.
      I sure wish I could get a copy early lol. I'd be having the same reaction.
      steelerfan -
      I'm ready to dig into the retail copy myself.

I don't have a capture device, but I will certainly field as many questions as possible.
      hoosierhusky -
      with the coaching carousel in dynasty mode... does it keep track of every coaches career record not just your own but all the coaches ... thanks
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by hoosierhusky View Post
      with the coaching carousel in dynasty mode... does it keep track of every coaches career record not just your own but all the coaches ... thanks
      It does keep track of career records of all coaches.
      Ncblue02 -
      Can you check to see if they made any improvements to the online area??? Like if you are able to check out the opponents last 10 gms (stuff like that)
      bamabbc -
      need info
      psusnoop -
      Quote Originally Posted by bamabbc View Post
      need info
      It has already been announced that the Teambuilder information will not come out till a week before release if I'm remembering things correctly.
      fsuprime -
      obviously just give us all ratings off ever player on all teams plox
      Pig Bomb -
      Quote Originally Posted by fsuprime View Post
      obviously just give us all ratings off ever player on all teams plox
      player ratings are top of my list as well...some videos quickly scrolling thru player ratings would be awesome
      Daywalker86 -
      Enjoy fellas
      iBrandon -
      Congrats! I'm glad you guys can discuss the game so early.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by iBrandon View Post
      Congrats! I'm glad you guys can discuss the game so early.
      I'm glad we can post videos and everything outside of reviewing the game.
      coogrfan -
      RynoAid over at Tradition Sports reports that his copied has arrived. Not long now, gentlemen...