• More Raw Gameplay Footage from NCAA Football 12 - Utah at Colorado and Alabama at Oklahoma State

EA has posted two new gameplay videos for NCAA Football 12, one featuring the two new PAC-12 members, Utah Utes at Colorado Buffaloes, and the other focusing on Zone Defense with Alabama at Oklahoma State. Continue after the break to check out the videos and let us know what you think.

Comments 122 Comments
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by Tarhead10 View Post
      Yeah I wish they would have picked the throwbacks from the early 90's...I think those are the 30's unis...
      dude haha try 1950s or early 60s. The 1930s wouldnt have helmets like that
      Tarhead10 -
      Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
      haha...I must have read it wrong, but could have swore that it said that on Teambuilder last year...
      gschwendt -
      Another video:

In this Quick Clip, we take a look at the improved zone defense in NCAA Football 12, with Oklahoma State trying to move the ball against a tough Alabama defense.
      th3 last tiger -
      Wow they really must want to address the concerns regarding zone

Edit:-I see they added a cross buck play from the shotgun, nice
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by th3 last tiger View Post
      Wow they really must want to address the concerns regarding zone
      It was a major focus for NCAA Football 12 for sure!
      ram29jackson -
      the interception looked fishy to me, as though they still jump route unrealistically
      OSUCowboyofMD -
      Wrong band placement
      xMrHitStickx904 -
      how is that not realistic? he threw it to a covered receiver, paid for it.
      gschwendt -
      Not sure how good Oklahoma State's kicking game is supposed to be but nice to see that the 52 yard field goal wasn't a gimme. Granted it didn't hit 100% power (and whoever kicked it wasn't altogether accurate) but nice to see it come up short.
      Paakaa10 -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      Not sure how good Oklahoma State's kicking game is supposed to be but nice to see that the 52 yard field goal wasn't a gimme. Granted it didn't hit 100% power (and whoever kicked it wasn't altogether accurate) but nice to see it come up short.
      I just did some quick research and I believe that the Cowboys graduated their starting kicker this past season; nobody listed as a kicker on their spring roster has compiled any statistics as a kicker in college play as far as I could tell.
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by xMrHitStickx904 View Post
      how is that not realistic? he threw it to a covered receiver, paid for it.
      he wasnt covered from the front the DB just appeared there
      Paakaa10 -
      Alabama Defensive Playcall: 3-4 Normal Cross 3 Fire

Oklahoma State Offensive Playcall: Shotgun Split Offset Flood

I'll let the images tell the story of the coverage on this pick, terrible quality though they may be.
      gschwendt -
      Yeah, the SS is right in the path that the WR is taking and then as the ball gets there, he jumps forward to pick it off. I personally don't see anything wrong with the interaction there.
      xMrHitStickx904 -
      yeah, he definitely jumped the route.
      Solidice -
      Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
      those are their 1930s throwback uniforms. it was in NCAA 11, and can be seen in TB for NCAA 11 as well.
      Rudy -
      I just need the game now. I don't need any more videos or anything else - just the demo and the game.
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      Yeah, the SS is right in the path that the WR is taking and then as the ball gets there, he jumps forward to pick it off. I personally don't see anything wrong with the interaction there.
      I still think the timing and spacing may be unrealitic, thats the point. the last 2 picture frames dont prove anything realistic or right, they prove theres something missing in between that....and would it have been different/better had the QB not thrown until the WR was further into his route ?
      illwill10 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
      I just need the game now. I don't need any more videos or anything else - just the demo and the game.
      I feel the same exact way. Ive seen enough vids. I just want to get a feel of the game.
      but I would like to see some weather games though
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by Solidice View Post
      those are their 1930s throwback uniforms. it was in NCAA 11, and can be seen in TB for NCAA 11 as well.
      the uni's might be 1930s but the helmets arent
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by illwill10 View Post
      I feel the same exact way. Ive seen enough vids. I just want to get a feel of the game.
      but I would like to see some weather games though
      and 6 pm games..any unusual lighting will do