• Announcing the Farewell to NCAA Football 11 Tournament

In an effort to say good-bye to NCAA Football 11, we'll be holding a site-wide tournament. Additionally, due to the outage of the PSN network at the time, this will serve in place of the tournament we had planned for our one year anniversary. Just a fun tournament, this will help us test our newly implemented tournaments & ladder system for the forum and give us a taste of something of the things we hope to do in the next year for NCAA Football 12.

We have tournaments for both the PS3 and the 360. To register for the PS3 tournament or for the 360 tournament, click the link for the tournament you want to join and then below the description, you'll see a button to "Join Tournament", click it to join.

The tournament will kickoff on Friday at midnight. The matchups will be drawn at random. Players are expected to play with basic fair play standards, I think most of us understand that but if you have any questions, feel free to ask. Games will be played as ranked games using 5 minute quarters, teams will be up to the two users to decide... if you both want to use powerhouses, feel free; if you both want to use cupcake teams, feel free.

As mentioned, this is a Farewell to NCAA Football 11, One Year Anniversary, and Test Tournament all rolled into one. We hope to do more with this throughout the next year including not only tournaments but also a year-long ladder system. Let us know any feedback as we progress through the tournament but let's have fun with it and best of luck to everyone.
    Comments 120 Comments
      gschwendt -
      The tournament matchups are now set: [360|PS3]

To setup a game with your opponent, either PM them or better yet, do so in this thread: Farewell to NCAA Football 11 Tournament Scheduling

Feel free to begin your games. Please PM your game results to me, cdj, & JBHuskers including: Teams used, Opponent, and Score. Once we receive your results, we'll advance the winner to the next round.
      To be on the safe side, I'd recommend turning on email notifications just so that you receive a proper email as proof of the matchup.

Let us know if you have any questions and happy gaming.
      Dr Death -
      Is it too late to sign up? It's 10:57 here.
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by Dr Death View Post
      Is it too late to sign up? It's 10:57 here.
      I added you to the 360 tournament... you just made it under the wire.
      Dr Death -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      I added you to the 360 tournament... you just made it under the wire.
      You Da Man!@!! Thanks!
      Paxtin -
      Quote Originally Posted by Justin66 View Post
      almost beat paxtin with a sorry team in an OD game awhile back would like to play with even teams in the tournament an see what happens (:
      What teams were those? Seeing how you wont make it far enough we could play each other come play me in a ranked game and I will put it on youtube. Hell you can even be a better team.
      Paxtin -
      Well, JCASH accepted my challenge and quit down 45 to 10. You sure you want the video up on here JCASH?
      Justin66 -
      man covrege evrey down lol sure do wht you want
      Paxtin -
      man covrege evrey down lol sure do wht you want
      Against crossing routes, wheel routes and out routes all game long. Sure.
      Justin66 -
      just face it you have to exploit the a i to win
      Paxtin -
      So running man against the same three routes is considered exploiting the A.I. Hmm. News to me.
      Justin66 -
      slants beat man covrege in real life dude the wr does not get held up at the line for a minute while the qb gets sacked but w/e
      beartide06 -
      Ahhh nothing like some heated NCAA football 11 convo.
      Justin66 -
      I really hope he doesent think hes gona lean on the over powerd man covrege in this tournment lol
      Paxtin -
      I really hope he doesent think hes gona lean on the over powerd man covrege in this tournment lol
      45-10. Good game.
      JBHuskers -
      Enough of the back and forth bickering about the game.
      Justin66 -
      lol
      morsdraconis -
      And, that's why I don't like playing against humans. The e-penis effect is usually too large to deal with.
      Justin66 -
      I know without sliders people like this guy can jus play man the whole damn game hopefully its fixed in 12
      JBHuskers -
      I know without sliders people like this guy can jus play man the whole damn game hopefully its fixed in 12
      Considering zone has holes in 11, I don't blame him for running mostly man.
      Justin66 -
      but evrey play I mean come on no team can do that