• NCAA Football 11 Rosters - PS3 & 360 Complete

Thanks to the dilligent work of Steelerfan & Fairdale Kings over the past few days, the PS3 & 360 rosters are done and completed. Enjoy and get those dynasties started! The file is meant to be shared with the community freely.

Rosters - Names Only, No Edits
    PS3: gamingtailgate
    360: FAIRDALE KINGS

Rosters - Edits and Players Created:
    PS3: IronDragonU OR luvtotha9s
    360: CcAaRrSsOoNn3

How to get the rosters:
    Team Management > Roster Sharing > Download > Download (again)
    Comments 72 Comments
      steelerfan -
      You're welcome, to everyone!!

I'm just happy that this can be shared with all of you guys and that TGT has given us such a great forum on which to interact!
      CLW -
      LOL this is one of the few times I wish a +rep system. It's work like this from guys like steelerfan (and others) that make sites like this so.... great!
      Iron Dragon -
      steelerfan, hopefully you put some easter eggs in the roster. Although I do know of an easy mistake to spot on Ohio State, so that's an indication if someone tries to claim them as their own.

Also these rosters are absolutely incredible. Great job man. I've only added in Robert Marve (Purdue), Anthony Castonzo (BC) and Drew Basil (tOSU) since they were left off by EA (created them for dynasty purposes).
      TheShockDoctor -
      YES! Thank you guys very much! I ran a test dynasty with the auto-named rosters but it was terrible seeing how I am a name whore for these types of games. :p

Time to get my dynasty going!
      VGWinKid -
      Good job
      razorback44 -

Cheers to you steeler!

Just to let you now how fast word travels. A friend of mine in Arkansas who doesn't even read gaming message boards just texted me and said that rosters are out. I asked him what the name was in order to download and he replied "gamingtailgate." I got a kick out of that one because I immediately knew it was you! You are now famous!

Edit: On another note, it seems there are Arkansas fans popping up everywhere on this site. We're making a push for you Nebraska folks!
      texacotea -
      well done good man.....let the force be with you
      Rudy -
      Awesome!
      cdj -
      This was great news to come home to today. Thank you, steelerfan!
      cdj -
      Just saw on OS that Locker wickedsolo has a names only file up for 360. Can anyone verify?
      I OU a Beatn -
      Holy hell that was fast. Absolutely amazing job, man.
      Flav -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      Just saw on OS that Locker wickedsolo has a names only file up for 360. Can anyone verify?

not a fan of those rosters. He edited their ratings and equipment
      Coachdenz -
      good job and thanks for the hard work
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue View Post
      not a fan of those rosters. He edited their ratings and equipment
      Thanks for checking that! I will wait for a better set before sharing any IDs then.
      CLW -
      OK I'm having an issue with getting the roster to work. I downloaded it but when I go to load it and then look at the file the names do NOT show up.
      ram29jackson -
      PASTA PADRE- NCAA Football 11 PS3 Named Rosters Available Now

Posted: 14 Jul 2010 03:00 PM PDT

Word has come down that a fully named roster set for the PS3 version of NCAA Football 11 has been completed. Thanks goes to “Steelerfan” over at The Gaming Tailgate for taking on such a lengthy and tedious task and making it available to everyone for free. Never pay for rosters!

To get the rosters: From the NCAA 11 menu go to Team Management – Roster Share – Download Roster – Download Roster. Then search the PSN name gamingtailgate. Make sure to save the roster file after downloading and load the file manually to see it take effect.

Rosters for the Xbox 360 version are expected to be completed soon as well. Once a full roster set is out and circulating I will post another article detailing how to obtain them.

NCAA 11 Hard Drive Evaluation
      JBHuskers -
      HOLY $#(% we got mentioned on Kotaku

http://kotaku.com/5587346/the-first-...aa-football-11
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      HOLY $#(% we got mentioned on Kotaku

http://kotaku.com/5587346/the-first-...aa-football-11

not to take anything away from steeler....-bad pun-haha... but, they make it sound like these are the only ones known of or something for PS3.

theres got to be more than a few internet savvy teen agers who made rosters and let the word out .Or did steelerfan do something more rare than I understand it to be ?
      SmoothPancakes -
      Holy crap! steelerfan, you're famous! And I think you just gave the entire PS3 community expectations for the next couple years that you'll have completed rosters within a day or two after release.
      JeffHCross -
      Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
      theres got to be more than a few internet savvy teen agers who made rosters and let the word out .Or did steelerfan do something more rare than I understand it to be ?
      It's pretty rare for rosters to be completed within a day of release. Extremely rare, except when the roster makers have gotten hold of early copies. Steelerfan may have lucked out that it seems most of the roster makers didn't get a chance for early copies this year.

NCAA also is slightly different from other titles (and genres) that the teenagers are probably naming rosters for their friends or something immature, rather than actually sitting down and using the correct names. They're also generally not members of the community (instead, you'd find them at GameFAQs, the EA forums, and the like).