• NCAA Football 11 Rosters - PS3 & 360 Complete

Thanks to the dilligent work of Steelerfan & Fairdale Kings over the past few days, the PS3 & 360 rosters are done and completed. Enjoy and get those dynasties started! The file is meant to be shared with the community freely.

Rosters - Names Only, No Edits
    PS3: gamingtailgate
    360: FAIRDALE KINGS

Rosters - Edits and Players Created:
    PS3: IronDragonU OR luvtotha9s
    360: CcAaRrSsOoNn3

How to get the rosters:
    Team Management > Roster Sharing > Download > Download (again)
    Comments 72 Comments
      morsdraconis -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      HOLY $#(% we got mentioned on Kotaku

http://kotaku.com/5587346/the-first-...aa-football-11
      Congrats Steeler and The Gaming Tailgate.

Here comes the flock of users now.
      skilly52 -
      awww nothing for 360?
      morsdraconis -
      Quote Originally Posted by skilly52 View Post
      awww nothing for 360?
      Reports are that Fairdale Kings will be done around 4 AM or so. So look for it tomorrow morning sometime.
      steelerfan -
      I'm so happy that this has brought so much good publicity to TGT!

A big, "You're Welcome" to everybody and thanks for the kind words!
      Dr Death -
      Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
      Reports are that Fairdale Kings will be done around 4 AM or so. So look for it tomorrow morning sometime.
      Is that 4 AM Eastern Time? Steelerfan is supposed to be working on 360 rosters too, or are Fairdale Kings and Steelerfan hooking up on a joint mission? All the threads here and at OS on rosters have left me confused and tired...

And even though I don't own a PS3, I would like to add my thanks to Steelerfan for his hard work. So many people benefit from your kindness and long hours! Looking forward to the 360 rosters and my dynasty!
      steelerfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by Dr Death View Post
      Is that 4 AM Eastern Time? Steelerfan is supposed to be working on 360 rosters too, or are Fairdale Kings and Steelerfan hooking up on a joint mission? All the threads here and at OS on rosters have left me confused and tired...

And even though I don't own a PS3, I would like to add my thanks to Steelerfan for his hard work. So many people benefit from your kindness and long hours! Looking forward to the 360 rosters and my dynasty!
      I don't own a 360 and have nothing to do with any 360 rosters.

As far as I know, my buddy Geauxlden is the 360 man here at TGT. He has a great team of guys working on them.
      Iron Dragon -
      The first roster was out Sunday last year, so I guess this was a big surprise to everyone.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
      Does Fairdale just do names or does he mess with things?
      skipwondah33 -
      Damn Steeler, don't know how you did it man but thanks
      SmoothPancakes -
      Does Fairdale just do names or does he mess with things?
      He does nothing but names so people can use them online. Other people then take his rosters and make edits to them (change ratings, equipment, height/weight, add/remove players, transfers, etc).
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      He does nothing but names so people can use them online. Other people then take his rosters and make edits to them (change ratings, equipment, height/weight, add/remove players, transfers, etc).
      Thanks bro....once I get it for 360, I'll use his then.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Thanks bro....once I get it for 360, I'll use his then.
      Yeah, I'm gonna use his as well. While the changes that the others will make can be nice, I'm waiting for these rosters mainly for my single player OD, so I'd rather just have the names (since after a couple seasons, no one real will even be around anymore) than wait another week or two for a roster with minor ratings and equipment changes here and there.

I've been following the thread on OS, as of 7-8am EST this morning, FK had everything completed except for 10 teams left in the MAC. So probably by this afternoon/early evening at the latest, if he keeps going at his pace that he has been, he'll be done with them.
      Iron Dragon -
      I have done the following updates so far (as tracked in the rosters thread) to steelerfan's rosters (major thanks):

Spoiler: show

BC Added LT Anthony Costonzo (92 OVR)
      Miami Added OT Seantrel Henderson (82 OVR, I gave him #75)
      Navy RB Marcus Curry (dismissed from team) changed to Bo Snelson (SO, #23, 74 OVR)
      ND Added DB Darrin Walls (84 OVR)
      Ohio St. Duron Carter - removed from depth chart
      Ohio St. Jermil Martin changed to Dorian Bell (who it originally was)
      Ohio St. Added K/P Drew Basil (78 OVR)
      Oregon Jeremiah Masoli changed to Daryle Hawkins (rFR, #6, 70 OVR, I also gave him WR skills since he played it mainly in HS, however he isn't that quick)
      Purdue Added QB Robert Marve (81 OVR)
      Temple QB Vaughn Charlton to TE (Dropped to 65 OVR)
      Tennessee Added Malik Johnson (77 OVR)
      Tennessee K Devin Mathis changed to Daniel Lincoln (#26, SR, no OVR change)
      USC Changed Seantrel Henderson to Abe Markowitz (SO, #50, 75 OVR)
      USC Changed D.J. Shoemate to Soma Vainuku (FR, #3, 69 OVR)
      USC Changed DE Malik Jackson to Kevin Greene (rFR, #81, 71 OVR)
      UConn Added D.J. Shoemate (82 OVR)
      UConn Joshua Massey from CB to WR (jumped to 68 OVR)

Alabama Star Jackson changed to Morgan Ogilvie (rSO, #16, 68 OVR)
      Eastern Michigan Ben Axon from FB to RB (up to 69 OVR)
      FIU Wayne Younger skin changed from Light to Dark
      Idaho QB Nathan Enderle ratings increase (yes, I said I was gonna stay away from this, but he's considered a top 5 NFL QB and he's very accurate / 79 to 86 OVR)
      Iowa Jason White to Jordan Bernstine (no OVR Change)
      Kentucky Chandler Burden from DE to LT (No OVR change)
      Louisville Darius Ashley from RB to DB (Dropped to 75 OVR)
      Ohio Added QB Phillip Bates (rJR, #5, 78 OVR)
      Penn State Brent Carter changed to Curtis Dukes (rFR, #26, 75 OVR)
      Penn State AJ Price to Shawney Kersey (rFR, couldn't change number so I kept it #14)
      Penn State Stefen Wisniewski from C to RG (no OVR change)
      SMU Patrick Fleming from LB to WR (Dropped to 75 OVR)
      Stanford Owen Marecic from FB to MLB, increased defensive abilities (dropped from 88 to 81 OVR)
      Texas DE Sam Acho added (SR, #81, 90 OVR)
      Tulane Shakiel Smith from OLB to FS, number from 49 to 24 (no OVR change, stays at 76)
      USF Added RB Darrell Scott - not added to depth chart - 83 OVR (rSO)
      WVU Logan Heastie changed to Jeremy Johnson (QB, 74 OVR, gave him number #15)
      WVU Tavon Austin HB to WR

Those updates can be found in my EA locker: IronDragonU, and I will continue to be updating from time-to-time.
      cdj -
      Nice work, Iron Dragon. Once we get a name for the 360 rosters we will edit the first post to include those files with some edits as well.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      Nice work, Iron Dragon. Once we get a name for the 360 rosters we will edit the first post to include those files with some edits as well.
      Maybe roll with Fairdale and see how they are. Sounds like I may have it for 360 tomorrow.
      Jayrah -
      A First Set is out for 360 if you just can't wait!!!! I'm using for my personal dynasty!!! It's a prelim set with just names and no roster changes, but they are working on those. Also FD KINGS should be up fairly soon.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...post2041317561
      SmoothPancakes -
      Latest update from ODogg over on OS, posted just 8 minutes ago:

Fairdale has 6 teams left to go....really struggling with Eastern Michigan, their secondary is really hosed in the game. He said about 3 more hours. So between 8 and 9pm est.
      So for us 360 users, it'll only be a couple more hours. I must say, FK is a beast. At one point he was going on like an hour or so of sleep over the past 30+ hours trying to get these rosters done. My god I could never do it.
      JBHuskers -
      Latest update from ODogg over on OS, posted just 8 minutes ago:

So for us 360 users, it'll only be a couple more hours. I must say, FK is a beast. At one point he was going on like an hour or so of sleep over the past 30+ hours trying to get these rosters done. My god I could never do it.
      Me either....doing Nebraska and the Big XII for the old College Basketball 2K a couple times was enough for me and that was just one conference
      SmoothPancakes -
      And then there was one. FK just posted in the thread on OS less than 10 minutes ago.

119 TEAMS are now complete.

Getting started on the very last team.... Western Michigan.
      360 rosters, here we come!
      JBHuskers -
      And then there was one. FK just posted in the thread on OS less than 10 minutes ago.

360 rosters, here we come!
      Sweet...post his gamertag here and we'll update the news story.