• EA SPORTS Game Changers Championship Series

The EA SPORTS Game Changers Championship Series kicks off with the launch of NCAA Football 11!

The Championship Series is a four-week event for NCAA Football 11 gamers on the PS3 and X-Box 360. Go online and play anyone who is also currently signed up for the event. Afterwards, post your score and feedback for your foe on the site. At the end of the competition, there will be bowl games for prizes including a copy of Madden NFL 11 for the winner.

Sign up for the Series here and Forums for the event are located at this link.

Click Read More for full details and guidelines for the event.

Welcome to the EA SPORTS Game Changers Championship Series for NCAA Football 11
    Sponsored by MyMaddenPad.com and TheGamingTailgate.com

http://gamechangers.mymaddenpad.com

Forums:
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/forums/show/3861.page

Tell all of your friends and fellow gamers whom you compete with online. Post info on fellow community sites, spread the word on Twitter and Facebook, tell everyone you know who plays the game.

EASGCCS Guidelines

In an effort to make the EA Sports Game Changers Championship Series enjoyable for all we ask that you follow the two basic rules and the simple guidelines that are stated below. The guidelines are just that; guidelines. By following the two rules and the guidelines outlined below, it will help assures that everyone participating will enjoy themselves. Please remember that this is a fun online competition. No glitching allowed.

Rules

1. Respect Your Opponent
    2. No quitting during a game.

Guidelines

Disconnections

We know that disconnections are not uncommon during online video game play. We strongly encourage players to finish their game, in the event of a disconnection, by starting a new game, keeping the same score and playing out the remaining time, until an absolute winner is established. If for some reason one person is unable to reconnect, because of a power failure or something outside their own control there is no obligation to finish the game.

Feedback

After each match has been completed, when reporting the winner, it is mandatory to leave feedback for your opponent. Your feedback left should be based on the overall experience you had with your opponent, not if you win or lose. This user feedback system will help the community be aware of any cheaters or foul play. When leaving feedback, you have the following options:

Postive +1 Rating
    Neutral Rating stays the same
    Negative -1 Rating

The initial competition will last for four weeks and the winner at that time will receive a copy of Madden NFL 11.

Schedule:
    July 13 – Start of EASGCCS
    July 15 – 1st Set of Polls (Both Systems)
    July 19 – 2nd Set of Polls and Announcement of Bowl Game (Each Sponsored Bowl Game will have their own page)
    July 22 – 3rd Set of Polls
    July 26th – 4th Set of polls
    July 29th- 1st Set of GCCS Polls (This poll will determine who goes to a Bowl Game)
    August 2nd – 2nd Set of GCCS Polls
    August 5th – Bowl Game Participants Announced

* The event is not endorsed or sponsored by EA SPORTS. It is an event organized by members of the EA SPORTS Game Changers program. *
    Comments 30 Comments
      I OU a Beatn -
      Exact dates would be extremely helpful. I'm trying to play as much as possible, but if I had an exact date that the regular season ends so I know how much time I have to move up, that would be great. I just hope it's after this weekend when I'll finally have some time to get a good many games in.
      xMrHitStickx904 -
      Yeah, I haven't been playing much ever since that Madden 11 arrived on my doorstep Monday...
      cdj -
      July 13 – Start of EASGCCS
      July 15 – 1st Set of Polls (Both Systems)
      July 19 – 2nd Set of Polls and Announcement of Bowl Game (Each Sponsored Bowl Game will have their own page)
      July 22 – 3rd Set of Polls
      July 26th – 4th Set of polls
      July 29th- 1st Set of GCCS Polls (This poll will determine who goes to a Bowl Game)
      August 2nd – 2nd Set of GCCS Polls
      August 5th – Bowl Game Participants Announced
      I OU a Beatn -
      So we have until August 5th to move up? Awesome, thanks, CDJ!
      cdj -
      I will talk to Shop later tonight and see if maybe we can add a day or two on to help out. No custom lobbies has really hurt getting games in.
      I OU a Beatn -
      I have most of the main players on my friend's list, so that isn't really a problem for me aside from playing the same 5 or 6 guys over and over. It definitely would be nice for them to get that fixed, though, considering it's been down since release week.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
      I have most of the main players on my friend's list, so that isn't really a problem for me aside from playing the same 5 or 6 guys over and over. It definitely would be nice for them to get that fixed, though, considering it's been down since release week.
      Yeah I've just been really busy with OD's and projects that I haven't gotten a game in, going to try to get a few in next week...
      cdj -
      The Bowl Match-Ups have been announced:

PS3 - 360

Losing the Custom Rooms lobby as well as connection issues hurt a lot, but we appreciate the guys who were able to get lots of games in. We are discussing another competition a few weeks/months down the line when hopefully these issues will be long removed.
      CLW -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      The Bowl Match-Ups have been announced:

PS3 - 360

Losing the Custom Rooms lobby as well as connection issues hurt a lot, but we appreciate the guys who were able to get lots of games in. We are discussing another competition a few weeks/months down the line when hopefully these issues will be long removed.
      Congrats guys! I completely gave up on this when the created rooms went down. Not that I had a shot at a Bowl Game.
      I OU a Beatn -
      I quit in the middle of my bowl game.

Not only did I get screwed out of the championship game, IMO, but then I lose 3 fumbles in 3 quarters. Had fun in the tournament, and that's the first game I quit all year(nothing against my opponent at all), I just physically can not complete another game of NCAA '11.