• NCAA 11 Pre-Release Media from The Gaming Tailgate

The NCAA Football 11 embargo has been lifted! Let's let the floodgates open as we march on to the release of NCAA Football 11! Below is a list of all the media that is in this thread. We will be adding more media throughout the weekend.

• NCAA Football 11 Intro Video
    • New Orleans Bowl Pre-Game
    • BCS Championship Pre-Game & Post-Game
    • Playbook Previews: Air Force, Arkansas State, Auburn, Michigan, Nebraska, Wake Forest, Option Run, & Pistol
    • Online Menu & Lobby Run Through
    • Player Equipment Run Through
    • Miami, Texas A&M, Nebraska, & Notre Dame Team Entrances
    • Ole Miss Rebels Team Entrance & Wild Rebel Offense
    • Ohio State vs. Michigan - Heisman Difficulty (Full Game)
    • Troy vs. Arkansas State - All-American Difficulty (Full Game)
    • OL / DL Interaction - Eastern Washington vs. Alabama
    • TeamBuilder Match-up - Nebraska vs. Nebraska Tech (Full Game)
    • Texas vs Alabama (Rose Bowl) - All-American Difficulty (Full Game)
    • A brief look at the Dual Stick Controls
    • Fresno State vs Nevada - Online Game - cdj vs gschwendt
    • SMU vs. Texas Tech (Full Game)
    • Virginia vs. Maryland in Snow (Full Game)

Check out all of the videos after the break.

NCAA Football 11 Intro Video
    Spoiler: show

New Orleans Bowl Pre-Game

BCS National Championship Pre-Game & Post-Game

Air Force Playbook Run Through

Arkansas State Playbook Run Through

Auburn Playbook Run Through

Michigan Playbook Run Through

Nebraska Playbook Run Through

Wake Forest Playbook Run Through

Option Run Playbook Run Through

Pistol Playbook Run Through

Online Menu & Lobby Run Through

Player Equipment Run Through

Miami Hurricanes Team Entrance

Texas A&M Aggies Team Entrance

Nebraska Cornhuskers Team Entrance

Notre Dame Fighting Irish Team Entrance

Ole Miss Rebels Team Entrance and Wild Rebel Offense

Ohio State vs. Michigan - Heisman Difficulty (Full Game)
    Click here to watch as a playlist or watch the individual videos below
    Quarter 1

Quarter 2

Quarter 3

Quarter 4

Troy vs. Arkansas State - All-American Difficulty (Full Game)
    Click here to watch as a playlist or watch the individual videos below.
    Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

OL / DL Interaction - Eastern Washington vs. Alabama

TeamBuilder Match-up - Nebraska vs. Nebraska Tech (Full Game)
    Opening

Quarter 1

Quarter 2

Quarter 3

Quarter 4

Texas vs Alabama (Rose Bowl) - All-American Difficulty (Full Game)
    Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

A Brief Look at the Dual Stick Controls

Fresno State vs Nevada - Full Online Game - cdj vs gschwendt
    Part 4 is still processing, part 5 still uploading. Both should be available later today.
    Click here to watch as a playlist or watch the individual videos below
    Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part 4

Part 5

SMU vs. Texas Tech

Quarter 1

Quarter 2 Part 1

Quarter 2 Part 2

Quarter 3

Quarter 4 Part 1

Quarter 4 Part 2
    Comments 205 Comments
      beartide06 -
      Y'all have really done a great great job putting all this time in setting this up. I am greatly appreciated for it and now have something to do this weekend lol. I was wanted to ask two questions though. Do you know if you can get invited to other conferences in online dynasty? Also, can you receive offers from other school to coach elsewhere? Thanks for all your hard work guys!!
      gschwendt -
      We greatly appreciate everyones feedback. I myself enjoyed doing all of it because I knew you guys would love seeing it, especially since you won't be able to get your hands on the game until Tuesday.

Quote Originally Posted by beartide06 View Post
      Do you know if you can get invited to other conferences in online dynasty? Also, can you receive offers from other school to coach elsewhere? Thanks for all your hard work guys!!
      No on both accounts. Be sure to take a look at our Q&A thread. We've answered a bunch of questions in there as well!
      Rudy -
      I'm definitely going to start with recruiting on AA. If I'm going with Michigan I'd rather start out too tough and back off after a couple years if I suck. It's the growing of a program that is the most fun. Once you become a great team (A or A+) the game becomes a little boring as you are expected to win virtually every game. The close battles while you are an average team are the best. Plus upsetting a better team is really satisfying.
      beartide06 -
      Alright thanks. My bad, I guess I should have checked there first lol. Again, thanks guys. This is def the site to get all the best info and come to for NCAA.
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by beartide06 View Post
      Alright thanks. My bad, I guess I should have checked there first lol.
      Not a problem. Just wanted to make sure to direct others over there as well if they hadn't seen it yet.
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
      I'm definitely going to start with recruiting on AA. If I'm going with Michigan I'd rather start out too tough and back off after a couple years if I suck. It's the growing of a program that is the most fun. Once you become a great team (A or A+) the game becomes a little boring as you are expected to win virtually every game. The close battles while you are an average team are the best. Plus upsetting a better team is really satisfying.
      Yeah, I think for a single player dynasty, AA is probably the way to go, even for the little guys. Granted me signing a handful of 3-star guys isn't going to change my team drastically the next year, but it will definitely put us on the road to playing above our means more quickly than if I had struggled to sign a single 3-star which would be more accurate for an Arkansas State type team.
      psusnoop -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      Yeah, I think for a single player dynasty, AA is probably the way to go, even for the little guys. Granted me signing a handful of 3-star guys isn't going to change my team drastically the next year, but it will definitely put us on the road to playing above our means more quickly than if I had struggled to sign a single 3-star which would be more accurate for an Arkansas State type team.
      Have you tried to recruit on Heisman yet? If so how big of a difference is that from AA?
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
      Have you tried to recruit on Heisman yet? If so how big of a difference is that from AA?
      Honestly I haven't tried anything except Varsity so far. I just get the initial feeling from that experience that AA will be the way to go but I don't have first-hand experience. I'll try to play around with each this weekend.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
      Damn...I may have to re-think my AA recruiting. This really has me pumped...
      You're rethinking AA? Hell, I'm rethinking Heisman for my edited Navy dynasty I'll be doing.
      Deuce -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      You're rethinking AA? Hell, I'm rethinking Heisman for my edited Navy dynasty I'll be doing.

I'm not very good though! Plus, I'm starting with a cupcake roster. It'll take me 5 or 6 years to become decent...I hope!
      Rudy -
      TOUGH loss for Texas against Bama. I'm guessing that was Tommy playing as Texas. He was calling plays and playing similar to my style except for the switching on defense which I don't do because I screw things up far more often that way. The double wide defense is awful tough late in the game. That had to hurt along with the missed FL.
      cdj -
      Added a brief look at the Dual Stick Controls.
      Kingpin32 -
      Does the player stretch his arm out for the touchdown this year when he's near the goaline or was that just a celebration?
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin32 View Post
      Does the player stretch his arm out for the touchdown this year when he's near the goaline or was that just a celebration?
      That was a celebration (O/B near goal line on breakaway).
      griffin2608 -
      Those dual stick controls are great I can predict that I will end up on my face a couple times lol
      procops1 -
      this is great thank you guys.
      i havent anticipated this game so much since 2005. on the good ol ps2. best one if u ask me
      JeffHCross -
      Quote Originally Posted by HuskerBlitz View Post
      Heck, I loved when they had the coach being carried off the field just behind the trophy being carried.
      I, for one, am glad they no longer have a lineman military-pressing the championship trophy behind the coach. That was just laughable. Awesome, in a way, but laughable nevertheless.
      SmoothPancakes -
      Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
      I'm not very good though! Plus, I'm starting with a cupcake roster. It'll take me 5 or 6 years to become decent...I hope!
      Well, just wait until I start up my Navy dynasty thread in the Dynasty Recap forum. Lets just say, by the time I get done editing Navy's players and rosters, the I-AA directional schools (East, Northwest, etc) could whoop my ass 100-0.
      cdj -
      Per request, Nebraska's entrance:

cdj -
      Per request, Nebraska's entrance: