• The Gaming Tailgate will have NCAA Football 11 on Tuesday 6/29

Numerous community members will be receiving copies of NCAA Football 11 on Tuesday, June 29 including the admins of The Gaming Tailgate and members/admins of other community sites. Please note that ALL ASSETS, IMPRESSIONS AND REVIEWS ARE STRICTLY PROHIBITED UNTIL FRIDAY, JULY 9TH AT 12:00PM EST (9:00AM PST). If we are able to utilize the Dynasty Wire feature, we will update this thread.

However, click Read More to view the already submitted questions and to post your own. Once the embargo is lifted, we will attempt to answer as many as possible as well as provide game media and information.

Comments 163 Comments
      AustinWolv -
      Or just use a high OL, a medium OL, and a frosh/low OL.
      A TE is ok.

A QB? No, since that isn't on-field representative.
      Kwizzy -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      How about showing the highly rated DE & DT vs a high OL, a decent blocking TE, and a QB each lined up at either Tackle or Guard?
      Well, I see what you're getting at with the QB but I would also like to see it just against a poor oline/olineman in general.... I mean the QB will have NO blocking skills whatsoever, the poor olineman should at least be semi-successfull once in awhile but should get beat most of the time. Also I'd like to see those elite dlineman vs double teams of different skill level. Maybe I'm asking too much here but those are just my thoughts.
      gschwendt -
      I'll see what I can do... just wanted to gauge how big of a spectrum of blocking skills you wanted to see.
      Kwizzy -
      I'll see what I can do... just wanted to gauge how big of a spectrum of blocking skills you wanted to see.
      Yeah, i got what you were trying to do, & like i said, i wouldn't be opposed to seeing that i guess. I just would rather see how the interactions are in more realistic situations.
      psusnoop -
      Will you be able to post the results of that offensive and defensive line comparisons? Can you edit the ratings to do the tests?

*Donation coming this week as well guys! Big props to a great site!
      gschwendt -
      It has arrived!
      Attachment 83
      SmoothPancakes -
      I hate you now.
      HuskerBlitz -
      You'd better not enjoy your first game too much.
      Kwizzy -
      im thoroughly disgusted with my life right now....
      psusnoop -
      Fire up Arkansas State and go to work. It's going to be a fun evening for you tonight, but please entertain us all with the updates and teasers as much as possible without overstepping the boundaries.
      Deuce -
      It has arrived!
      Attachment 83
      Damn I'm jealous! Have fun!
      skipwondah33 -
      It has arrived!
      Attachment 83
      looks shopped' to me :p
      beartide06 -
      Well that is a site that makes me envy you lol. It's not a real copy hahahaha jk
      steelerfan -
      It has arrived!
      EA's entire operation has just taken a HUGE step back!

Enjoy, but know we all hate you until 7/9.
      steelerfan -
      BTW, my request is a biggie.

Named Rosters for release day.
      gschwendt -
      Just played a game vs JBHuskers. Me using Michigan vs him using Nebraska in a Big 10 classic matchup. The Wolverines knocked off the Cornhuskers 17-16.
      beartide06 -
      Just played a game vs JBHuskers. Me using Michigan vs him using Nebraska in a Big 10 classic matchup. The Wolverines knocked off the Cornhuskers 17-16.
      Sweet that was a good close game. Can you say how many min quarters ya'll were using?
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by beartide06 View Post
      Sweet that was a good close game. Can you say how many min quarters ya'll were using?
      5 minute quarters.
      Deuce -
      Sweet...I like the low score.

I'm really trying hard not to hate you guys. :p
      AustinWolv -
      The future is now.