• Support The Gaming Tailgate

Thank you for visiting and becoming a member of The Gaming Tailgate. As we continue to grow and improve the site, we can use the support of our great members to help cover our monthly server cost. Donators will be the beneficiary of several perks to enhance their site membership. Even if you are unable to donate, we will still provide a great experience to longtime members and general members.

Subscriber rates:
    - One Year for $5
    - Two Years for $9

Continue on to learn the benefits of donating to The Gaming Tailgate.

Those who donate will receive benefits and perks, including:
    - Private Online Dynasty Sub-forum: If you are a Donator and run your own NCAA Football Online Dynasty, you have the option to have a sub-forum hosted here at The Gaming Tailgate for you and league members to schedule games and talk about your league. You will be given a private URL to share with league members.
    - Maximum site options: Maximum avatar size, room for 200 private messages, larger attachment size, the ability to have a signature, and more.
    - More to come. As time goes on, we will be adding more perks and benefits to Donators and also to all site members.

As stated in our Forum Rules, our goal and vision is to make this the best NCAA Football community site on the web as well as a great home discussion on sports games, all video games, and general talk.

Permissions

Click here to donate to The Gaming Tailgate.
    Comments 165 Comments
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
      They use it to fund their trips to the community day evens their so fortunate to be a part of lol

....joking of course, that does remind me though I think my subscription is nearing an end
      And your fees just tripled

JerzeyReign -
      Even though I'm not a heavy poster, I'm going to donate to TGT once I remember my PayPal password. I use the damn thing twice a year and never seem to remember it when I need it. Expect a smooth $20 from me or if my money is not good enough I could teach you how to dougie
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by JerzeyReign View Post
      Even though I'm not a heavy poster, I'm going to donate to TGT once I remember my PayPal password. I use the damn thing twice a year and never seem to remember it when I need it. Expect a smooth $20 from me or if my money is not good enough I could teach you how to dougie
      Appreciate it brother
      DariusLock -
      Just sent in my payment for the year. I figure I'll do the one year at a time so you broke bastards get the extra buck! lol j/k.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by DariusLock View Post
      Just sent in my payment for the year. I figure I'll do the one year at a time so you broke bastards get the extra buck! lol j/k.
      DariusLock -
      Good show.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by DariusLock View Post
      Good show.
      Hell yes
      psusnoop -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      Hell yes

Great show!!! Ranks right up there with some of my all time favorites.
      Flav -
      I have to get around to donating again, I can't stand having a plain name
      Treadstone6700 -
      Just donated, thanks for the site guys - you are very responsive on Twitter as well so that's appreciated!
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by Treadstone6700 View Post
      Just donated, thanks for the site guys - you are very responsive on Twitter as well so that's appreciated!
      Thanks for the donation man!
      Pantera1968 -
      Just donated. This site is excellent. I appreciate you guys giving us so much info about the game (even though I still kind of hate you for having it already)!
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by Pantera1968 View Post
      Just donated. This site is excellent. I appreciate you guys giving us so much info about the game (even though I still kind of hate you for having it already)!
      \m/ Appreciate it man!

Pantera1968 -
      That's what I'm talking about JB!
      steelerfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by Pantera1968 View Post
      That's what I'm talking about JB!
      CFH! \m/
      skipwondah33 -
      I'll reup with a donation once my funds get better fellas you know I'm good for it.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by skipwondah33 View Post
      I'll reup with a donation once my funds get better fellas you know I'm good for it.
      Yeah that Steeler gold off your name just doesn't look the same
      oweb26 -
      I never realized donatore names were in gold in the first place.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by oweb26 View Post
      I never realized donatore names were in gold in the first place.
      bdoughty -
      Do you accept Diners Club?