• Pasta Padre: NCAA 11 Pregame Screenshots

Check out the seven pregame screen shots below from Pasta Padre. The screenshots show some aspects of the team entrances for Florida and Ohio State.

Comments 29 Comments
      Schauwn -
      it was just at the half...cuz a twilight game would go from still light outside at the end of the first half to night time at start of second half...
      gschwendt -
      Quote Originally Posted by Schauwn View Post
      it was just at the half...cuz a twilight game would go from still light outside at the end of the first half to night time at start of second half...
      It was actually at the quarters. However, since there's a smaller time gap between quarter compared to half, the lighting didn't progress as much.
      beartide06 -
      Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
      It was actually at the quarters. However, since there's a smaller time gap between quarter compared to half, the lighting didn't progress as much.
      I thought that was the case lol. I was about to mention that because I played a game last night and I was almost positive it was after quarters.
      Rudy -
      Screenshots don't excite me. Real game videos are a ton better. And the demo is much better than that - less than 2 weeks for it!
      JeffHCross -
      Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
      This is a gorgeous shot. The sky looks really nice, but the best thing about it is the shadow it casts on the far corner of the stadium, with the 'sun' right behind it going down.
      Oh my goodness. Minus a couple of relatively minor details, I could believe that's a legit shot. Obviously the foreground crowd doesn't look totally real, but still ... wow.

The Towers in the far background look nearly perfect.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
      Oh my goodness. Minus a couple of relatively minor details, I could believe that's a legit shot. Obviously the foreground crowd doesn't look totally real, but still ... wow.

The Towers in the far background look nearly perfect.
      I'm not sure if these will carry over to NCAA 11, but Tiger 11's clouds in the sky actually move, which is REALLY sweet.
      JeffHCross -
      Bahahaha. New avatar! I approve!
      Rudy -
      Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
      Bahahaha. New avatar! I approve!
      I disaprove!

JeffHCross -
      I would expect no less, Rudy