• NCAA Football 11 - Demo Release Date

From the NCAA Football 11 official website.

College football fans, get ready for your first taste of NCAA Football 11. X-box 360 users, the demo will be available June 14, for those on PlayStation 3, June 15.

Check back in the coming days and weeks for more details on the demo that you won't want to miss.
    Comments 27 Comments
      Rudy -
      Screw the casuals! Give me slider options and let me develop a slider set lol.
      Iron Dragon -
      I hope there is more than two teams..
      beartide06 -
      Quote Originally Posted by Iron Dragon View Post
      I hope there is more than two teams..
      I think if they had a team for each offensive style that would be really neat. That may not be likely, but It's a thought.
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by beartide06 View Post
      I think if they had a team for each offensive style that would be really neat. That may not be likely, but It's a thought.
      That would be pretty cool, but I'm not sure how much that would balloon up the demo file size. Maybe they could do four or something some year. That is a good idea, though.
      Solidice -
      I'm really thinking that the demo will have Ohio State and Florida in it. they are posting pics of them this week, and they were #1 and #2 in total points on Season Showdown, so they must be the most "popular"
      Rudy -
      I'm guessing the demo build is pretty old with how quick they confirmed the demo date. Hopefully it's still a good representation and has some decent options.
      JBHuskers -
      Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
      I'm guessing the demo build is pretty old with how quick they confirmed the demo date. Hopefully it's still a good representation and has some decent options.
      It will be from late April / Early May.