• Matt Brown: EA SPORTS College Football 25 Cover Athlete Info

Extra Points with Matt Brown's latest newsletter has some of the first information regarding the cover athletes - yes, athletes - for EA SPORTS College Football 25. The key aspects:

• There will be multiple cover athletes.
    • Each cover athlete is a current college football player who plays in a different power conference.
    • The athletes all play different positions.

The aspect of 'multiple cover athletes' infers either different covers for each platform and/or versions of the game (EX: PS5, Xbox, physical/digital editions, plus special editions) OR regional covers.

Brown later tweeted that "one of the cover athletes was a legitimate surprise to *[him]*." Who do you think the cover athletes could be? Who would you consider a 'legitimate surprise?'

Keep up with ALL the latest news, info, & discussion with our world famous EA SPORTS College Football News & Information Central page.
    Share the link with your friends via e-mail & social networks with this convenient link: http://tgt.pw/eacfbinfo

This article was originally published in forum thread: Matt Brown: EA SPORTS College Football 25 Cover Athlete Info started by cdj View original post
    Comments 2 Comments
      cdj -
      My immediate thought for a 'legitimate surprise' would be a true freshman such as DJ Lagway or Dylan Raiola.
      CLW -
      Sooo much has changed in the video game landscape I’m surprised they are wasting $ on multiple cover athletes (1) most people now buy digital (2) you better give people the option to buy the “standard” cover they want

no way in hell a shorthorn is coming into my house