• EA SPORTS College Football 25 to Include All 134 FBS Programs, ESPN Personalities, & More

After some hand-wringing by fans wondering if their school would be in the game, EA SPORTS has confirmed that EA SPORTS College Football 25 will include all 134 FBS programs via clips posted on their social media accounts. Individual programs have been sharing their team graphic on their respective social media channels following EA's announcement.

In addition, numerous ESPN personalities confirmed their involvement with the title via social media. These personalities include: Kevin Connors, Rece Davis, Chris Fowler, Kirk Herbstreit, Desmond Howard, Jesse Palmer, and David Pollack. It is currently unknown if or how the ESPN brand will be incorporated into the title.

Other partners confirming involvement today include the CFB Playoff, the Big Ten Conference, the MAC, and - likely revealing a new feature - the Reese's Senior Bowl. The Senior Bowl's tweet mentioned both EA SPORTS College Football and Madden NFL, so, for example, a tie-in for created players from Road to Glory to Madden's Superstar Mode seems like a very real possibility.

More will be added to this story as needed.....

Keep up with ALL the latest news, info, & discussion with our world famous EA SPORTS College Football News & Information Central page.
    Share the link with your friends via e-mail & social networks with this convenient link: http://tgt.pw/eacfbinfo

This article was originally published in forum thread: EA SPORTS College Football 25 to Include All 134 FBS, ESPN Personalities, & More started by cdj View original post
    Comments 5 Comments
      Body15 -
      LETS. GO.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      Body15 -
      How will incoming freshman be able to opt in?
      cdj -
      Quote Originally Posted by Body15 View Post
      How will incoming freshman be able to opt in?
      One of the ESPN articles says that the player will need a valid university e-mail address, so I wonder if freshmen are given that once they sign their NLI? In addition, it seems like a good number of freshmen enroll early to take part in spring ball so they would be covered. Good question for those that don't come until after HS graduation.
      Body15 -
      Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
      One of the ESPN articles says that the player will need a valid university e-mail address, so I wonder if freshmen are given that once they sign their NLI? In addition, it seems like a good number of freshmen enroll early to take part in spring ball so they would be covered. Good question for those that don't come until after HS graduation.
      it has been over a decade ago, and it is all probably different now. I do not think I got my university email until that August I enrolled. Maybe it is different for athletes in today's landscape. Hopefully this is something that is figured out.

I really want to play with Auburn's new WR freshmen group!!!!!
      CLW -
      But will women (who are sooooooo important to the history of college football) be in the game?

If NOT hard pass bc I cannot support in good faith a misogynist company like EA