• NCAA Football 11: New Features Developer Video Blog

A new video from NCAA Football developers Russ Kiniry and Ben Haumiller breaks down some of the previously announced features coming to the game.

The six-minute video allows Russ & Ben to share some personal thoughts on these items not only as developers, but also fans of college football and the game. Among the topics discussed are presentation, 120 Ways to Win & Real Assignment AI, and Locomotion.

Click the Read More to watch the video after the break.

Comments 26 Comments
      Jayrah -
      Did anybody recognize, during the espn presentation part of the video, of the monolith that the NCSU vs Clemson trophy was what I assume to be the textile bowl cup? I don't know if Michigan vs Wisconsin is a rivalry (don't think so), but it has the football trophy we saw in the first screenshot, in that monolith clip. I am interested to see where those trophies are headed. Can't wait to see the Apple Cup trophy chilling there
      JeffHCross -
      UM / Wiscy is not a rivalry as far as the game or real life is concerned.
      Jayrah -
      Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
      UM / Wiscy is not a rivalry as far as the game or real life is concerned.
      So that must be the generic "trophy", maybe they had to put something there in every game for it to work the with the regular trophies. So that would explain the very first screenshot we saw.
      JeffHCross -
      Yep. Or maybe that's going to be in ESPN bumper for some reason this year. (shrug)

I wouldn't think they'd have to put a placeholder in for non-trophy games. No reason, from a programming stand point.
      JBHuskers -
      My guess is that it's just a generic trophy for non-trophy games. This part of the presentation wasn't final at community day, so there could have been room to put in other trophies for championship games. This will be something that may not be answered until July.
      jaymo76 -
      Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
      My guess is that it's just a generic trophy for non-trophy games. This part of the presentation wasn't final at community day, so there could have been room to put in other trophies for championship games. This will be something that may not be answered until July.
      Yeah, I agree with your take.