• Win a Copy of Madden NFL 16

Thanks to our friends at EA SPORTS, The Gaming Tailgate is giving away two copies of Madden NFL 16 - one PlayStation 4 copy, one Xbox One copy.

The winner will be selected Saturday, September 5 with copies mailed out that morning (or once winners are contacted). Users can enter each day and social media accounts are not required, though they can add additional entries.

Continue on to enter the contest via RaffleCopter.

Comments 56 Comments
      Rudy -
      Clearly some people are VERY jealous over not having fries supreme.
      ram29jackson -
      Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
      Clearly some people are VERY jealous over not having fries supreme.
      That's only a Canadian thing?
      Rudy -
      Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
      Apparently so at Taco Bell. I know it's been around here for over 20 years since I know I used to get them when in university.
      souljahbill -
      Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
      Unfortunately
      SmoothPancakes -
      I repeat. F*@# you American Taco Bell!
      steelerfan -
      Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post
      I repeat. F*@# you American Taco Bell!
      gigemaggs99 -
      I'm lost you get fries at Taco Bell in Canada AY?
      Rudy -
      Quote Originally Posted by gigemaggs99 View Post
      I'm lost you get fries at Taco Bell in Canada AY?
      For a long time.

steelerfan -
      Hosers.

SmoothPancakes -
      Good thing I'm not in the military and with control over a nuclear missile. I'd be making Canada glow in the dark right now. Bastards.
      ram29jackson -
      Yeah but since when are fries Mexican? All fast food is crappy fast food but seeing that picture I wouldn't mind a taste
      ram29jackson -
      Ok,so who's gonna start the change.org petition to get American taco bell's to get it right?!
      gigemaggs99 -
      I was trying to google super burrito, it's an old cartoon, I stumbled upon this and I haven't stopped laughing. I haven't cried from laughing this hard in a LONG LONG TIME.

Y'all gotta see this one:

Rudy -
      That was cruel. I felt bad watching that.
      bdoughty -
      Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
      That was cruel. I felt bad watching that.
      You felt bad about that yet live in a country that once a year clubs baby seals?

souljahbill -
      Quote Originally Posted by gigemaggs99 View Post
      I was trying to google super burrito, it's an old cartoon, I stumbled upon this and I haven't stopped laughing. I haven't cried from laughing this hard in a LONG LONG TIME.

Y'all gotta see this one:

I watched it and laughed pretty hard. Then I noticed that their entire YouTube page is them pranking each other. They have some funny stuff. This one was my favorite.

http://youtu.be/hMnolSAHIzs
      ram29jackson -
      Andrew K. and Jermain J. Are the winners!
      SmoothPancakes -
      Smooth Pancakes is a winner!

First damn time I've ever won anything on here.

Alright, I'm a man of my word. Jaymo, the email I got said I won the XBox One version of the game. It's yours if you want it. With as much as you put in with posting thoughts and experiences while playing the EA Access version for all of us, you've certainly earned yourself a free copy in my opinion. If you want it, I'll let cdj know to get in touch with you and send it to you.

If not, while I have some serious reservations about this year's Madden, specifically CFM, I suppose I can give this year's game a shot.
      Rudy -
      Congrats!
      SmoothPancakes -
      Thanks Rudy. It was complete surprise. I got into work last night around 5:30pm, jumped on here maybe around 6pm and saw there was only three hours left for the final day. Threw my final entry on Xbox One after forgetting which I had entered the day before. I had been alternating PS4 and XBox One each day.

After that, I got busy as hell with work and never checked back on here until around the time I made that post at 4:19am. I had no clue I had won until I logged into my personal email here at work right around 4am to grab a word document off of it and saw the email from cdj letting me know I had won.

I can't even begin to count how many of these contests I've entered and never won. Turns out some of us bastards can get lucky from time to time.