PDA

View Full Version : Penn State Football

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

SmoothPancakes
09-09-2012, 03:44 AM
Nope, Nebraska and UCLA both have bad kickers too LOL

2/4 for UCLA and 3/4 for Nebraska aren't that bad. Not good (at least for UCLA), but not bad.

But Penn State's 1/5, that's just horrible.

baseballplyrmvp
09-09-2012, 12:21 PM
Nope, Nebraska and UCLA both have bad kickers too LOL

neuheisel never took pride in his kickers thanks to his "punting is winning" strategy. :D

psuexv
09-10-2012, 08:01 AM
I know its only two games but its not looking good considering they are losing to teams that are average at best.

Sent from my A500 using Tapatalk 2

Agreed! Penn State played well and deserved the win. To lose from all of those missed kicks has to be devestating. Penn St takes the loss but they should be 1-1. You have to think a kicking change is in the works for next week? I don't know what options they have but after a performance like that, the kid will have zero confidence.

Yeah they definitely deserved to win this game and showed drastic improvements from Week 1. I still say they are going to have a decent record going forward. The defense showed that it's the dominate unit that was expected and I think once Ted Roof finds a good play calling mix the defense can shut down about anybody. The Ohio game he just didn't adjust in the 2nd half.

ram29jackson
10-06-2012, 03:14 PM
4 wins !!!!!!!

baseballplyrmvp
10-09-2012, 09:21 AM
sandusky gets 30-60 years for his crimes.

at his age, why not just give him life?

CLW
10-09-2012, 09:52 AM
sandusky gets 30-60 years for his crimes.

at his age, why not just give him life?

I'm not familiar with PA's law re: punishment for these crimes but 30-60 years seems VERY LIGHT when he was CONVICTED on 45 counts. That's "only" 2/3 - 1 1/3 year behind bars per crime. IMHO that is EXTREMELY LIGHT punishment for the crimes proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

JBHuskers
10-09-2012, 10:00 AM
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s159/jbennett98/GIFS/funny-gifs-dont-drop-the-soap.gif

baseballplyrmvp
10-09-2012, 10:07 AM
I'm not familiar with PA's law re: punishment for these crimes but 30-60 years seems VERY LIGHT when he was CONVICTED on 45 counts. That's "only" 2/3 - 1 1/3 year behind bars per crime. IMHO that is EXTREMELY LIGHT punishment for the crimes proven beyond a reasonable doubt.

even so, but at his age, why not just give him life? he's gonna die in prison anyway. setting a number on it just seems stupid, imo.

JBHuskers
10-09-2012, 11:01 AM
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s159/jbennett98/GIFS/funny-gifs-dont-drop-the-soap.gif

I think LSUFreek needs to rework this GIF :nod:

I sent him a tweet :D

CLW
10-09-2012, 11:37 AM
even so, but at his age, why not just give him life? he's gonna die in prison anyway. setting a number on it just seems stupid, imo.

Again not very familiar with criminal law in general as it tends to vary significantly state by state and DEFINITELY not familiar with PA criminal law. However, "life" may not have been allowed (due to the statutes) but since it was 45 counts/convictions 100s of years would have been. It's "odd" but likely a set of statutes determine what is and what is not allowed in PA.

According to ESPN the judge said:

I'm not going to sentence you to centuries in prison, although the law will permit that.

Why not? I mean yes 30-60 years will "likely" mean Sandusky dies in prison but why risk the small % chance he lives to 120+. Sentence him to 200 years (or whatever the max is for the 45 convictions) and be done with it. Personally, I'd favor the death penalty for Sandusky but that possibility was struck down by the LIBERALS (and Kennedy) on the Supreme Court.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2008/06/25/us-usa-execution-rape-idUSWBT00926820080625

JBHuskers
10-09-2012, 03:01 PM

I sent LSUFreek this and he worked his magic :D

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s159/jbennett98/dont_drop_the_soap_Jerry.gif

SmoothPancakes
10-09-2012, 08:38 PM
I think LSUFreek needs to rework this GIF :nod:

I sent him a tweet :D

Aww, come on, he needs to use the full version of that gif. :D

ram29jackson
10-09-2012, 10:15 PM
in any case, Penn State has 4 wins !!

their coaching staff appears to be better then Nebraska's at this point LOL

baseballplyrmvp
10-09-2012, 10:31 PM
Again not very familiar with criminal law in general as it tends to vary significantly state by state and DEFINITELY not familiar with PA criminal law. However, "life" may not have been allowed (due to the statutes) but since it was 45 counts/convictions 100s of years would have been. It's "odd" but likely a set of statutes determine what is and what is not allowed in PA.

According to ESPN the judge said:

Why not? I mean yes 30-60 years will "likely" mean Sandusky dies in prison but why risk the small % chance he lives to 120+. Sentence him to 200 years (or whatever the max is for the 45 convictions) and be done with it. Personally, I'd favor the death penalty for Sandusky but that possibility was struck down by the LIBERALS (and Kennedy) on the Supreme Court.

http://www.reuters.com/article/2008/06/25/us-usa-execution-rape-idUSWBT00926820080625

i agree. he's gonna die in prison, regardless. on the yahoo article today, it said that even if he serves the 30 years minimum, he wont ever be released. in that case, why not kill him now and have him stop being a burden on society? granted the number is very small, but would you want to have some of your tax dollars supporting some child rapist in prison for the next 30 years? i know i wouldnt. kill him now. i know that sounds very "north korean/middle eastern" of me regarding punishment, but the same would apply to everyone in prison, who's currently serving life or 100+ year sentence. i know we'd get rid of some overcrowding issues then.

souljahbill
10-10-2012, 04:34 AM
i agree. he's gonna die in prison, regardless. on the yahoo article today, it said that even if he serves the 30 years minimum, he wont ever be released. in that case, why not kill him now and have him stop being a burden on society? granted the number is very small, but would you want to have some of your tax dollars supporting some child rapist in prison for the next 30 years? i know i wouldnt. kill him now. i know that sounds very "north korean/middle eastern" of me regarding punishment, but the same would apply to everyone in prison, who's currently serving life or 100+ year sentence. i know we'd get rid of some overcrowding issues then.

I read a few years ago that giving a person life in prison is actually CHEAPER then putting someone on Death Row. The article I read said that all the appeals and whatnot of a death row inmate add up quickly. Don't take my word for it though. It's just something I read a while back.

baseballplyrmvp
10-10-2012, 10:20 AM
I read a few years ago that giving a person life in prison is actually CHEAPER then putting someone on Death Row. The article I read said that all the appeals and whatnot of a death row inmate add up quickly. Don't take my word for it though. It's just something I read a while back.

i can understand that aspect regarding the legal fees and everything, but the judge already said that sandusky will die in prison and that there would basically be zero chance he'll ever go free again. if that is truly the case, why not just kill him now and not even give him a chance to appeal? its probably not the way to go about it legally, but he will never be a free citizen again. why wait 30 years for him to die naturally when some guard could "accidentally" slip his finger on the trigger one night. oops!

Escobar
10-15-2012, 02:11 PM
To make him suffer...death is the easy way out. Imagine someone who has no fear of death or dying, it's like rewarding them for committing the crime.

ram29jackson
10-16-2012, 04:02 PM
bye week...I wonder if that could mean they are really prepared for the next game ? I'm just saying the coaching staff has done a decent job is all and the rest of the season could be a pleasant surprise..but they still arent fast enough

psusnoop
10-16-2012, 05:08 PM
bye week...I wonder if that could mean they are really prepared for the next game ? I'm just saying the coaching staff has done a decent job is all and the rest of the season could be a pleasant surprise..but they still arent fast enough

I think most teams we have grown to watch play a Iowa lately are completely in the past. This staff has continuously shown they prepare these kids differently each week.

As for speed I'd take Hull, Hodges, and Mauti at linebacker over most in D1, they flat out can play the position. At CB I'd like to see more speed but Daquan is going to be a player over the next few years. At safety and free safety these positions really need upgraded IMO.

ram29jackson
10-21-2012, 07:49 PM
http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/ram29jackson/A%201%20WEEKLY%20PHOTOS/mcgloin_zpse3bdf63d.png

psuexv
10-22-2012, 08:36 AM
Wow. Got to say I find this completely disgraceful. Maybe I'm too close to the situation but I don't think I'm even disgusted as a Penn State fan but more as a human being. How do you dress up like a child rapist?

http://offthebench.nbcsports.com/2012/10/21/iowa-students-dress-up-as-jerry-sandusky-before-iowapenn-state/

As we near the start of All Hallow’s Eve, you just knew that some group of college students were going to dress up as former Penn State defensive coordinator/convicted child abuser Jerry Sandusky.

However, I didn’t expect that the students who would dress up as Sandusky would attend a Big Ten game featuring the disgraced coaches former team.

Before yesterday’s Iowa/Penn State Big Ten tilt in Iowa City, the below photo of four Iowa college students dressed up in black and white prison jumpsuits with the words, “J. Sandusky” written on the back of them:

http://nbcoutofbounds.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/iowa-jerry-sandusky-530x297.jpg

ram29jackson
10-22-2012, 01:59 PM
its no big deal, theyre just Iowa fans

souljahbill
10-22-2012, 10:09 PM
Wow. Got to say I find this completely disgraceful. Maybe I'm too close to the situation but I don't think I'm even disgusted as a Penn State fan but more as a human being. How do you dress up like a child rapist?

http://offthebench.nbcsports.com/2012/10/21/iowa-students-dress-up-as-jerry-sandusky-before-iowapenn-state/

While I find this to be in poor taste, I'm willing to give it a "it's not funny guys" pass because they're college students and what's funny in college isn't as funny when you're grown and more mature.

JeffHCross
10-24-2012, 07:19 PM
Wow. Got to say I find this completely disgraceful. Maybe I'm too close to the situation but I don't think I'm even disgusted as a Penn State fan but more as a human being. How do you dress up like a child rapist?Easy: You don't see it as "dressing up as a child rapist", you see it as "dressing up as something that will embarrass, or, even better, bother the fans of the team we're playing today." There are plenty of examples of that on our forum, and (more often than not) they're perfectly acceptable.

That being said ... I agree with you on it being disgraceful. Actually, I just think it's pathetically sad. Though I do think you're close enough to the situation that it's hitting harder than it would otherwise. It is stupid and foolish though. As bill said, definitely poor taste.

psuexv
10-24-2012, 08:03 PM
Actually I completely see it as dressing up as a child rapist. I've heard plenty if jokes, comments, whatever towards my school and yes they bother but it's expected. This to me is wrong and completely in bad taste.

JeffHCross
10-24-2012, 08:27 PM
Actually I completely see it as dressing up as a child rapist.Oh, I know you do. What I'm saying is they didn't. I guarantee you not one of them thought "I'm dressing up as a rapist". Not one. Because no sane person would do that. That's not funny -- to anyone.

I agree that's exactly what they ended up doing. But I'm quite confident they didn't see it as that. Or they're just sick, sick bastards.

psusnoop
10-24-2012, 08:30 PM
Leaning towards the last sentence haha. I do agree Jeff, I don't think they knew what they could be envisioned but rather they thought they would be envisioned how they themselves saw them being which was funny. Classic example of college kids not thinking at all, or atleast in this instance. For their sake I hope they realize now just how dumb they truly were.

ram29jackson
10-25-2012, 04:57 PM
While I would still pick Ohio State to win. I hope this is one tough game for them.

JeffHCross
10-25-2012, 08:00 PM
This game will be the one that "proves" (simply for lack of a better term) how good Bill O'Brien is as a coach. So far, this season, Matt McGloin is playing out of his mind (compared to the expected performance and last season). This week, he'll be playing, at home, against an Ohio State Back Seven that, frankly, has a lot of weaknesses, if not holes. If O'Brien is as good a coach as he has appeared the last four weeks, he should have a hell of a game plan for Ohio State. And while Ohio State's offense should be fully capable of scoring their own points, I don't expect too many defensive stops, unless McGloin (or some other Penn State player) makes an unforced error and gifts a turnover.

Should be a good game. At this point I'm personally thinking toss up.

psusnoop
10-26-2012, 06:16 AM
I'm ready for the game and I'm a little over confident maybe but I think PSU will win by 10 :)

Sorry Jeff.

JeffHCross
10-26-2012, 06:39 PM
Lol, nothing to be sorry about. We have weaknesses that you guys are in a decent position to exploit. I have no issue with that.

FWIW, when I said "toss up", I didn't mean that I expect it to be a close nail-biter. Just that I think either team could win it, and I really think it could even be a blowout for one team or the other. There's really no telling, in my opinion, how this game is going to turn out.

psuexv
10-26-2012, 10:34 PM
Jeff you should have come up for the game

JeffHCross
10-26-2012, 11:07 PM
Honestly didn't even give it a thought. Never do, for some reason.

ram29jackson
11-02-2012, 08:31 PM
http://www.thinkinghousewife.com/wp/2011/11/the-values-of-graham-spanier/

while not a hardcore news source , I think its very valid

In 1995, when Spanier was under consideration for the president’s spot at Penn State, the student body president at the University of Nebraska, where Spanier was formerly employed as president, told the Penn State college newspaper: “He very much focuses on affirmative action and a pro-homosexual agenda. Watch out for his social agenda and make sure he doesn’t make it a priority over academics

GRAHAM SPANIER, who was forced to resign as Penn State president last week in response to the Jerry Sandusky scandal, wrote an article in 1975 for the Archives of Sexual Behavior on wife-swapping. The academic article opens with this:

This article attempts to illuminate the understanding of swinging, or mate swapping, an increasingly common form of extramarital sexual activity. A theoretical formulation argues that swinging is a form of extramarital sexual activity which serves to define as good and acceptable a behavior that in other forms and in the past has been considered deviant or immoral.

Spanier, who earned his Ph.D. in sociology from Northwestern University and studied wife-swapping for his dissertation, has been the object of criticism by conservative activists for years. He remains a tenured professor at Penn State after resigning his administrative position, which gave him an annual income of more than half a million dollars. It is no surprise in light of his history that when charges were filed against an athletic director and vice president who failed to report the child rapes to the police, he expressed support for his employees and no concern for the victims.

In 1995, when Spanier was under consideration for the president’s spot at Penn State, the student body president at the University of Nebraska, where Spanier was formerly employed as president, told the Penn State college newspaper: “He very much focuses on affirmative action and a pro-homosexual agenda. Watch out for his social agenda and make sure he doesn’t make it a priority over academics.”

Here are the few of the events that took place under Spanier, as reported by the American Family Association of Pennsylvania:

November 18, 2000 – Womyn’s Concerns and the Feminist Majority Leadership Alliance (FMLA) held C-Fest – “an event featuring performance art, music and a reading from Inga Muscio, author of the book C_____: A Declaration of Independence.” Jess Dobkin, Lesbian performing artist, in various states of nudity. One report says it featured nudity, vulgar sexual references, and anti-male rants.

February 2001 – Womyn’s Concerns hosted “Sex Faire” to discuss “issues of Sexual health, consensual activities and liberation.” Included games such as ‘pin the clitoris on the vulva’ and ‘orgasm bingo.’ A book table featured “Smut and Other Great Literature.”

October 2001 – Larry Flynt, publisher of Hustler magazine, accepted an invitation to speak.

February 2002 – third annual “Sex Faire” Womyn’s Concerns keynote speakers included Patrick Califia Rice, female to male transsexual and author of sadomasochistic books such as “Macho Sluts” and “Public Sex: The Culture of Radical Sex” and supporter of NAMBLA ; Sarah Weddington, a lawyer who won Roe v. Wade; Leslie Feinberg speaking on ‘Lesbian, ***, Bisexual, and Transgendered Health Liberation;” and Wendy Sanford presenting “Our Bodies, Ourselves: Body, Image, Self-Care and Sexual Choices for Women.’ Number of workshops from Homosexuality to safe sex erotic. Information about Planned Parenthood was Available and free condoms were handed out.’ (a three day event)

October 2002 – announcement made “Process to Create LGBT Minor to Begin”

February 6, 2003 – FMLA brings Vagina Monologues to campus

February 15, 2003 – Womyn’s Concerns and FMLA bring back “Sex Faire” for five hours only (5:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.) four-one-hour workshops – participants Include Planned Parenthood and Choice USA. Games include orgasm bingo and body painting for a lesson on consent.

April 8, 2006 – Mr. and Ms. *** Penn State ‘Pageant

steelerfan
11-03-2012, 03:29 AM
Go Irish.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

ram29jackson
11-04-2012, 06:03 PM
http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/ram29jackson/A%201%20WEEKLY%20PHOTOS/MMPSUram29jackson.png

ram29jackson
11-06-2012, 01:42 PM
Penn State at Nebraska, game 2 in the new conference rivalry

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/conversation?gameId=323150158

Nebraska has the edge but they still have to play the game..so we shall see

ram29jackson
11-09-2012, 01:05 PM
Nebraska is a 9 point favorite

ram29jackson
11-10-2012, 04:08 PM
:drool:20-6 :whoa: near half time

ram29jackson
11-10-2012, 04:22 PM
http://i600.photobucket.com/albums/tt82/ram29jackson/P%20%20PENN%20STATE/psunu2012.png

ram29jackson
11-10-2012, 06:30 PM
oh darnit

cdj
11-10-2012, 10:13 PM
The fumble at the goalline was killer. I think that the video wasn't clear enough to figure out what really happened. Whatever was called at the time wasn't going to get overturned. It sucks that a good game will instead be remembered for a controversial call.

EDIT - This series is known for controversial calls, though.

From 30 years ago:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3XiH8mxa-Z0

OMAHA -- The Penn State tight end who made a controversial catch setting up the winning touchdown in a 1982 game against Nebraska says he was out of bounds.

Penn State went on to win the national title. Nebraska finished the season 12-1. - LINK (http://www.huskermax.com/games/1982/psu82.html)

JeffHCross
11-10-2012, 10:25 PM
The fumble at the goalline was killer. I think that the video wasn't clear enough to figure out what really happened. Whatever was called at the time wasn't going to get overturned. It sucks that a good game will instead be remembered for a controversial call.You must not have heard. The fix was in. (http://www.blackshoediaries.com/2012/11/10/3628862/screwed-nebraska-32-penn-state-23)

ram29jackson
11-10-2012, 10:42 PM
the play was too spontaneous, nothing wrong with the call. Penn State blew multiple red zone opportunies all game.

But they have proven they arent going to fade away any time soon and this coaching staff can motivate anyone and anything to be a winner.

Its as if McGloin went to coucelling and found his inner QB LOL.

who knows, he might get some NFL money riding someones bench for a couple years just because of this ?

Good night Silas Redd, where ever you are ?

psuexv
11-10-2012, 10:44 PM
Meh, I don't think it will be remembered by that call. We had our chances and it shouldn't have come to that call.

psusnoop
11-11-2012, 01:56 PM
Meh, I don't think it will be remembered by that call. We had our chances and it shouldn't have come to that call.

I agree, don't like the call but we fumbled the ball while driving, we threw a pick that gave up points, it just wasn't that play though it does hurt a little.

ram29jackson
11-26-2012, 05:54 PM
8-4,..a great season all things considered...and they won their bowl game on Saturday :D

with white running backs no less :D shame on you Silas for leaving.

The bad seeds are gone, I dont think they will be doomed to failure for the next 4 years or what ever the media wants to project. I dont think the school will turn into a Purdue or Minnesota or what ever ?

steelerfan
11-26-2012, 06:18 PM
8-4,..a great season all things considered...and they won their bowl game on Saturday :D

with white running backs no less :D shame on you Silas for leaving.

The bad seeds are gone, I dont think they will be doomed to failure for the next 4 years or what ever the media wants to project. I dont think the school will turn into a Purdue or Minnesota or what ever ?

Agreed on the great season part. It's good to see the Lions didn't collapse to 3-9 or whatever it was that someone predicted in this thread.

As for Redd, he left to join a team that went 7-5. Dumbass. :D

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk 2

ram29jackson
11-28-2012, 05:19 PM
and McGloin was the best passer in the conference too !

http://www.cfbstats.com/2012/leader/827/player/split01/category02/sort01.html

psusnoop
11-28-2012, 06:04 PM
The team played very well, with the leadership they had I'd expected 7-5 but 8-4 was really good and really bad in a sense too. Knowing they dropped the first 2 games where they probably should have won really shows the character of the team.

CLW
11-28-2012, 07:17 PM
Definitely a good season. However, the "real" test is going to be the recruiting trail. When this ban ends what type of athlete/players will be there. Right now the "old" PSU players are still there (largely). It will be interesting to see this develop over the next few years.

psusnoop
02-06-2013, 06:46 AM
No matter which side you sit on regarding Paterno this may be interesting enough for all to watch.

http://cdn.katiecouric.com/media/2013/02/Katie_SuePaterno_2_630.jpg

http://www.katiecouric.com/on-the-show/2013/02/11/sue-paterno-speaks-to-katie-couric-in-her-first-interview-since-the-penn-state-scandal-broke/

CLW
05-29-2013, 05:31 PM
Paterno family and :Penn_State: officials to sue :NCAA:

I'll just say this be careful what you wish for :Penn_State: you might just find yourself with a Death Penalty. You certainly deserved it to a whole lot of people.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/9322779/joe-paterno-family-join-lawsuit-vs-ncaa-lawyer-says

ram29jackson
08-30-2013, 05:04 PM
guess who's starting at QB.

ram29jackson
09-01-2013, 01:33 AM
http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/lt/lt_cache/thumbnail/960/img/photos/2013/08/31/45/e1/72d2b020b5f140aa9372ceae4352f989-c0a923848b474e71abc39abf5c26bdde-0.jpg

ram29jackson
09-01-2013, 01:35 AM
http://ww2.hdnux.com/photos/23/42/47/5122545/3/628x471.jpg

ram29jackson
09-03-2013, 03:33 PM
4 early patsies, hopefully

http://imageshack.us/a/img20/6981/n5ca.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/20/n5ca.png/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

psusnoop
09-03-2013, 05:58 PM
I think PSU should be 4-0 heading into the b10 but we shall see.

ram29jackson
09-14-2013, 08:11 PM
:fdown: :UCF:

SCClassof93
09-14-2013, 08:24 PM
:fdown: :UCF:

I called that loss:nod:

psusnoop
09-15-2013, 06:48 PM
I called that loss:nod:

Yeah I was hoping for a win but UCF can play some good football too. That was good for the freshman QB to show there isn't any quit and he still had the nerves and didn't gold when he certainly could have earlier in the game.

SCClassof93
09-15-2013, 09:26 PM
Yeah I was hoping for a win but UCF can play some good football too. That was good for the freshman QB to show there isn't any quit and he still had the nerves and didn't gold when he certainly could have earlier in the game.

Yeah but had I been told PSU would score 31 I would have thought they would have won going away. Lot more scoring than I thought.

ram29jackson
09-19-2013, 01:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnXnF8k7xHg

ram29jackson
09-21-2013, 01:40 PM
I'M surprised todays game isn't till 12:30 pm on the west coast. Shouldn't be a hard game but I'll flip back and forth to it :)

ram29jackson
09-21-2013, 05:42 PM
Zach Zwinak...how perfect a name is that ?

http://img571.imageshack.us/img571/85/cmkf.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/571/cmkf.png/)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us (http://imageshack.us)

ram29jackson
10-12-2013, 08:17 PM
Penn State beats Michigan in OT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ram29jackson
10-13-2013, 12:56 AM
http://scores.espn.go.com/ncf/boxscore?gameId=332850213

box score ,highlights etc

http://sicollegefootball.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/bill-belton-top.jpg

ram29jackson
10-13-2013, 11:15 PM
http://citizensvoice.com/polopoly_fs/1.1568056!/fileImage/httpImage/image.jpg_gen/derivatives/landscape_490/image.jpg

ram29jackson
11-30-2013, 06:20 PM
3rd and 9 at PSU 18 Zach Zwinak rush for 61 yards to the Wisc 21 for a 1ST down.

4th qtr, draw play to pretty much win the game and eat the clock

CLW
04-23-2014, 04:26 PM
Paterno statute to go up downtown. Apparently its perfectly acceptable in PA if you ignore a serial pedophile for years if you won a ton of football games.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/story/_/id/10828351/joe-paterno-honored-new-statue-state-college-pennsylvania

steelerfan
04-23-2014, 05:34 PM
Republicans love young boys too.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2522111/Republican-Senator-Lamar-Alexander-puts-chief-staff-leave-amid-pedophile-allegations.html

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=389x1709387

http://stormcloudsgathering.com/the-conspiracy-of-silence

Since we're going on the basis of "an accusation by a party with a motive equals a conviction".

psusnoop
04-28-2014, 08:15 AM
:nod: :up:

skipwondah33
04-28-2014, 09:08 AM
Ol' Bundy isn't helping them out either