Thread: Call of Duty: Black Ops II

• Facebook
  • Display

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I figure that was try to get back some of their fans who now like BF3 more because of vehicles. Yes there is no point in them doing it, they're prob. gonna screw up vehicles and the gameplay will still be horrible cause they spent ALL their time adding vehicles. The life of COD games sucks too game hits...1 to 2 map packs and then boom another one drops.

Quote Originally Posted by DariusLock View Post
    I figure that was try to get back some of their fans who now like BF3 more because of vehicles. Yes there is no point in them doing it, they're prob. gonna screw up vehicles and the gameplay will still be horrible cause they spent ALL their time adding vehicles. The life of COD games sucks too game hits...1 to 2 map packs and then boom another one drops.
    Even if they add vehicles in multiplayer COD can't design maps for shit, too many choke points and bootlenecks, plus they are small as hell. They would pretty much have to rethink the way they make the game (which has be proven they don't want to reinvent the cash cow, which I can't blame them).

BF series always has done it right because they can design maps in an okay manner and most of the vehicles are on really big maps, outside of maybe a jeep or something. I think the smallest map for a tank is what Grand Bazaar on BF3?