Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Road to Glory

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by mrh61988 View Post
    How many practice sessions can you go to per week?
    1 practice, 25 reps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by DariusLock View Post
    You're too little for the SEC!
    we'll see

Quote Originally Posted by mrh61988 View Post
    How many practice sessions can you go to per week?
    One. 25 plays per week.

My position battle for the #1 spot on the MLB depth chart at Bama is uploading now....bout an hour and I'll post it.

EDIT: JB got it.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by prime9 View Post
    You should see some stadiums high schoolers play at in Texas... Wow
    yea i think the list is

1.Texas
    2.Cal
    3.Bama/Florida
    4.Georgia

As far as pasion for high school football goes, talent wise tho id switch Florida and Cal.

Quote Originally Posted by FoleyLions View Post
    yea i think the list is

1.Texas
    2.Cal
    3.Bama/Florida
    4.Georgia

As far as pasion for high school football goes, talent wise tho id switch Florida and Cal.
    *coughLouisianacough*

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    *coughLouisianacough*

LouisiWHO?

haha yea I forgot about them they are crazy too, but I also believe Louisiana is a whole other country

Ohio has both intense passion for the games and the talent level to back it up. Generally considered a "Top Four" high school state, to go along with California, Florida and Texas.

Something that is VERY VERY cool that I just tried out is starting a RTG with an existing player. I wanted to skip high school and really have a challenge (since coming out of HS I was a 90 OVR rated player). You can edit any existing player, so I took the 70 OVR freshman 4th string QB at Nebraska and going to do a RTG with him. See how long it takes for me to be the starter.....

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Ohio has both intense passion for the games and the talent level to back it up. Generally considered a "Top Four" high school state, to go along with California, Florida and Texas.
    WELL, Im bias to southern states and Cali

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Something that is VERY VERY cool that I just tried out is starting a RTG with an existing player. I wanted to skip high school and really have a challenge (since coming out of HS I was a 90 OVR rated player). You can edit any existing player, so I took the 70 OVR freshman 4th string QB at Nebraska and going to do a RTG with him. See how long it takes for me to be the starter.....
    Looking forward to this!

Jeff how can you leave Alabama out of that convo

Something that is VERY VERY cool that I just tried out is starting a RTG with an existing player.
    But, but, but then you don't get to use the online leaderboards!

I've personally enjoyed RTG a lot more using an existing player versus using a guy I brought up from high school. I generally run through an HS player just to get those accomplishments, then quit the RTG once I, almost inevitably, get the Heisman at the end of my first year. The real meat of the mode is moving up the depth chart and getting the scarce playing time.

Quote Originally Posted by champ195797 View Post
    Jeff how can you leave Alabama out of that convo
    I'm sure Alabama has plenty of passion (actually, I know this to be fact). I don't really know who is Top Whatever in terms of passion. The "Top Four" list I mentioned is what I generally hear in terms of the high school talent level, historically.

Quote Originally Posted by FoleyLions View Post
    yea i think the list is

1.Texas
    2.Cal
    3.Bama/Florida
    4.Georgia

I'd Rank Mississippi ahead of Georgia. I mean we did just have the National Champions in South Panola. They've won like 7 of the last 8 state championships here also. We just have a real problem with getting kids to qualify as our Public School System sucks and often times because of the passion for football kids are allowed to just slide along. Football is king in MS.
    Last edited by DariusLock; 07-10-2011 at 08:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DariusLock View Post
    I'd Rank Mississippi ahead of Georgia. I mean we did just have the National Champions in South Panola. They've won like 7 of the last 8 state championships here also. We just have a real problem with getting kids to qualify as our Public School System sucks and often times because of the passion for football kids are allowed to just slide along.
    I'm not so sure of that Ive heard some very interesting stories about Georgia like smearing cow sh!t on the visitors bleachers before the game (also some team did this in Alabama when they played hoover) and some more weird crap i don't think is reader friendly for the readers of this site

I've personally enjoyed RTG a lot more using an existing player versus using a guy I brought up from high school. I generally run through an HS player just to get those accomplishments, then quit the RTG once I, almost inevitably, get the Heisman at the end of my first year. The real meat of the mode is moving up the depth chart and getting the scarce playing time.

I'm sure Alabama has plenty of passion (actually, I know this to be fact). I don't really know who is Top Whatever in terms of passion. The "Top Four" list I mentioned is what I generally hear in terms of the high school talent level, historically.
    I care about trophies....and challenges.....online leaderboards, not so much.

I usually did the HS for all my players. The only time I used a existing player was to start as a JR so I can just import(havent in a few years). But I might do this year. I plan on playing 6 positions. I will do at least 2 HS seasons, O and D. I usually wanted to see the segments, even if repetitive. But since it is gone, I will use existing/creating a players and fight my way up using named rosters. I will already plan on waiting for named rosters for dynasty, so I can wait for some RTGs. I will do RB & CB HS seasons, especially CB since it is hard to get practice points. I wouldve got kinda boring facing the same TB HS teams alot. and the fact that we cant choose the playbook for TB HS season, I want to run a 3-4 for my OLB.

online leaderboards, not so much.
    Same here. The face was summing up my level of caring about them.

Same here. The face was summing up my level of caring about them.
    must lack sarcasm too

Here is my position battle to make it to the top of the MLB depth chart at Alabama....

So your 5* MLB came in around 90. Did he have the QB ratings too or did they reset?
    I always liked to fight for starting jobs. So I will either edit a current player to around 70-75 and fight for my spot.