Thread: Right Wing "Propaganda" Thread

• Facebook
  • Display

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    LMAO down 2% now. Mmmh Mmmh Mmmh Barrack Hussein Obama!

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    LMAO down 2% now. Mmmh Mmmh Mmmh Barrack Hussein Obama!
    I'll be honest, I've never once cheered for my friends to lose money. Your constant laughing though has me slightly wrapped tight right now and I'm going to just ignore this post.

Tommy feel free to lock this down at any point. It's clear where CLW stands and where the rest of us stand. Points have been made, some good some bad and it's clear there is no winner in a thread like this.

Quote Originally Posted by psusnoop View Post
    I'll be honest, I've never once cheered for friends for losing money. Your constant laughing though has me slightly wrapped tight right now and I'm going to just ignore this post.

Tommy feel free to lock this down at any point. It's clear where CLW stands and where the rest of us stand. Points have been made, some good some bad and it's clear there is no winner in a thread like this.
    So you are "ignoring" the post by quoting it and posting?

I haven't checked but I'd be SHOCKED if I weren't losing 2%+ of my retirement savings today. It's funny to me b/c the ultimate result is so....... obvious to anyone who reads and thinks but most Americans are busy right now watching The Jersey Shore; Toddlers and Tiaras; Real Housewives; etc...

The vast majority will be STUNNED when this happens but if they had read/watched and learned they could have prepared themselves to absorb the blow as much as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    So you are "ignoring" the post by quoting it and posting?

I haven't checked but I'd be SHOCKED if I weren't losing 2%+ of my retirement savings today. It's funny to me b/c the ultimate result is so....... obvious to anyone who reads and thinks but most Americans are busy right now watching The Jersey Shore; Toddlers and Tiaras; Real Housewives; etc...

The vast majority will be STUNNED when this happens but if they had read/watched and learned they could have prepared themselves to absorb the blow as much as possible.

Sorry meant Thread not post, but since you referenced me with a question I will respond.