Thread: BigWY's Named Rosters (PS3)

• Facebook
  • Display

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Right now my cousin is working on the some of the final teams while I take a break.

Mods - could one of you Pm me so we can figure how to get the file out there later tonight? I do not want everyone and their mom adding me to their friends list.

Quote Originally Posted by BigWY View Post
    Right now my cousin is working on the some of the final teams while I take a break.

Mods - could one of you Pm me so we can figure how to get the file out there later tonight? I do not want everyone and their mom adding me to their friends list.
    I have an idea. I'll PM you.

THEY DONT HAVE TO FRIEND YOU!

All they need to do is type in ur PSN after clicking "download now" on the friends list page. Its deceiving because it doesnt tell you its about to let you type in a username, but just go to the friends list like you normally would, click the option at the top of the list, something like "download now" and you can type in ur username.

Thanks

Really appreciate the work that was put into these.

Side note: How to EA leave Bruce Irvin off the rosters? I'm a big WVU fan. EA also has Austin as the #2 running back (who cant catch) instead of the best WR on the team.

Iron dragon, is it possible to list the changes you made? I see pryor is gone, Wilson to wiscy, denard was given dreads, anything else?

Quote Originally Posted by BigWY View Post

what ? you got a problem with my mom ?