Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: The Gaming Tailgate will have NCAA Football 11 on Tues 6/29 - Submit Questions Here

• Facebook
  • Display
    Recruit
    FlightWhite is reporting at OS that uniforms do not get dirty at all... WTF? While it's not a huge deal, why take that out?

Quote Originally Posted by Kingpin32 View Post
    I'll never support EA again if there is no dreads in this game!
    ROFL

Hey guys can we get some videos of out routes tomorrow? I've noticed in the demo that corners get ridiculous jumps on my out routes & I don't know if it's because theyare highly rated or not. Since, there's no way to replay in the demo I haven't gotten a great look at it.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwizzy View Post
    Hey guys can we get some videos of out routes tomorrow? I've noticed in the demo that corners get ridiculous jumps on my out routes & I don't know if it's because theyare highly rated or not. Since, there's no way to replay in the demo I haven't gotten a great look at it.
    I did do a video on Heisman that will have some out routes on it.

Also did a Nebraska vs. Nebraska Tech video as well.

Got my ass handed to me in both games

Recruit
    Sorry if I missed this, but why can OS post threads about the retail version and no other site can?

I'm excited to read your guys impressions possibly just minutes before I get my hands on the game (gotta hope it happens). Mail comes at like 12:30 on Fridays.

Quote Originally Posted by randolph11 View Post
    Sorry if I missed this, but why can OS post threads about the retail version and no other site can?
    EA sent us our copies and as part of that we agreed on an embargo of details until tomorrow at noon eastern. The poster at OS that is sharing details purchased his copy from someone other than EA and therefore has no restrictions.

However, the copy that the OS site itself received is under embargo and so that person that received that copy can not share details until tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    FlightWhite is reporting at OS that uniforms do not get dirty at all... WTF? While it's not a huge deal, why take that out?
    probably a casualty of the increased graphics, to keep the frame rates good.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidice View Post
    probably a casualty of the increased graphics, to keep the frame rates good.
    Linear lighting probably has something to do with it. Take it out this year to help make things run smoother, try to make it work for NCAA 12.

Another question - did choice and/or read routes make it into the Run and Shoot playbook?

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by gschwendt View Post
    EA sent us our copies and as part of that we agreed on an embargo of details until tomorrow at noon eastern. The poster at OS that is sharing details purchased his copy from someone other than EA and therefore has no restrictions.

However, the copy that the OS site itself received is under embargo and so that person that received that copy can not share details until tomorrow.
    Thanks, that makes sense.

Oh here's my question: Have they FINALLY fixed the pride stickers on Georgia's helmets? They touted this years ago as something cool but they haven't worked right on Georgia since the jump to next-gen basically, that or they broke it along the way... I forgot. Just curious if the dog bones show up on the helmets similar to the buckeye logo on Ohio State's helmets...

This just if any of you guys happen to play as or against Georgia before I get the game. Not a huge deal I'm just curious.
    Last edited by UGA14; 07-08-2010 at 05:11 PM.

Since I'm such a sweet heart can one of you capture gameplay of Michigan in the Big House for me <3

Quote Originally Posted by BigBlue View Post
    Since I'm such a sweet heart can one of you capture gameplay of Michigan in the Big House for me <3
    Did it in my Heisman mode game...the bad thing....I was Michigan and I don't play Heisman much

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Did it in my Heisman mode game...the bad thing....I was Michigan and I don't play Heisman much
    Was it at the Big House!?!?

Yes. Ohio State @ Michigan.

I'm really looking fwd to you using the Miami Hurricanes vs San Jose State.

I think that's what he's saying. He was Michigan, playing in Michigan and he got that butt beat because not only was he playing on Heisman (which he doesn't do) but he was playing as a team that's apparently not very good.

Looks like you get a double dose. I just captured Michigan State at Michigan for the Shotgun Triple Option footage.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    I think that's what he's saying. He was Michigan, playing in Michigan and he got that butt beat because not only was he playing on Heisman (which he doesn't do) but he was playing as a team that's apparently not very good.
    ba-da-bing!