Thread: What's left to be announced?!

• Facebook
  • Display

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Hey Jeff, what do you envision as a "defensive announcement"? Perhaps I'm more skeptical than you in that regard, but I really just don't know what they can bring to the table. Obviously, player lock will be there, but what kinds of advancements to defensive gameplay do you think they would have?

If there is anything related to gameplay, I can see Co-op make its way into NCAA. I personally don't think it'd be a big deal, as I doubt I'd take advantage of it that often, but it would be a "shocker" in the CD guy's eyes. It is a pretty big feature, but I wouldn't use it. Beyond that, I tend to think we are game-played out. (but I'm more than happy to be surprised)

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by BlindRedBaron View Post
    Hey Jeff, what do you envision as a "defensive announcement"? Perhaps I'm more skeptical than you in that regard, but I really just don't know what they can bring to the table. Obviously, player lock will be there, but what kinds of advancements to defensive gameplay do you think they would have?
    I honestly don't know what they'd bring. I've tried to think about it, but I can't come up with a new feature. Clearly, the defense needs something to reign in the Blocking AI and Locomotion, at least in my opinion.

Then again, on the upside for our hopes, I wouldn't have come up with Commit, Gameplan, Player Lock, or any of the recent features. So I'm obviously not the creative one here.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud