Quote Originally Posted by KCClassic7807 View Post
Yeah this a game they will be played for a while by me. I am not getting a next-gen console right a way, so this one will be in the library for a while. I am just happy it is actually a game I enjoy playing! Some of the NCAAs on this console generation that I could of passed on. I just hope we can get updates so we have all the updated jerseys and updated gameplay before they shut the server completely down whenever that is..
Rcktfan916 and KCC.

I agree with both of you, and I think as time goes by more and more people will be stepping up and saying the same thing. Our gaming community is spoiled, every year we get a new game, every year we have those who put the game down so bad I often wonder why they even take the time to post on these forums. Maybe with this game people will begin to shed a little light on the positives of this game instead of worrying about what is going to be in, and what they want in, the next college football game. Maybe they will get all tied up in their dynasty leagues so that they will not have time to ponder on all the negative. Maybe they will now take the time to learn more about how the sliders can improve the game play, in other words maybe we all will learn how to make the best with what we have, and who knows, maybe those who have hated the game just might realize that what they have in their hands was not such a bad product after all.

Every time I sit down to play this game I learn something new, something positive about it. You must admit, the playbooks, the concepts, formations, playing styles, uniforms, graphics, and all that goes into dynasty mode along with recruiting, all of this is the groundwork for us to enjoy for several years to come whether a new game will be introduced or not from whoever. All we have to do is give it a chance, tune the game to fit our needs (sliders), and be thankful for what we do have instead of complaining for what we don't have. I plan to spend many years both with dynasty years and real life playing the game I love.

irish