Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Paakaa10 Media Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by Boucher View Post
    Hey paakaa could you do a pride sticker test for a team that just had them added this year like SMU or Temple?
    It'll take a little while to do all the simming, but I can give it a shot. Pretty sure that I've seen pride stickers on both SMU and Temple's helmets through using them in "Play Now" games to capture screenshots in this thread.

SMU Mustangs -- Dynasty Pride Sticker Test

Again, all games are being simmed; I'm just going into the game every few weeks to take screenshots of the QB on the first offensive play from scrimmage to track the stickers. Rosters are auto-generated names.

Week #1 -- at Texas A&M

Week #4 -- at Memphis

Week #7 -- vs. UCF

Week #10 -- vs. Tulane

Week #13 -- vs. Rice

They really did improve pride stickers.

Paakaa, are you actually able to see the stickers during gameplay now? Or do you have to be zoomed right in? I know last year they would be all glitched out unless you zoomed right in. All right, enough of the silly pride sticker questions from me.

Quote Originally Posted by BadPhilanthropy View Post
    They really did improve pride stickers.

Paakaa, are you actually able to see the stickers during gameplay now? Or do you have to be zoomed right in? I know last year they would be all glitched out unless you zoomed right in. All right, enough of the silly pride sticker questions from me.
    Just shut down my console--of course! haha--but I believe you can see the stickers in the standard gameplay view. Obviously not as detailed as when I zoom in during a replay, but it's not like the helmets are completely clean during gameplay and then the stickers only show up afterwards.

I do have some screenshots which I posted--still from replays, so not exactly what you mean--but from further away which still have pride stickers showing up; let me revisit them here:

I held onto some "raw" video footage which I used in making a video tip for EA; here are some "true in-game" shots of SMU:

This first picture is post-play but still within the "gameplay engine"; it's not a cut-scene.

I believe this is a cut-scene so it might not be within the "gameplay engine" of this particular "game instance," but I thought I'd include it anyway.

If you look at SMU #48's helmet, you can see black "specks" above the Mustang logo--which I believe to be the stickers--even from this particular angle.

Does Ole Miss have their cannon in the game?

Quote Originally Posted by RebelNutt48 View Post
    Good question; I never played as Ole Miss at the Community Events and I've only played a few plays as them to capture screenshots in the retail version. My wife has commandeered the PS3 for Netflix but if I get the chance later tonight I'll play as Ole Miss and try to capture the celebration cut-scenes after a touchdown.

thanks paakaa.

Thanks Paakaa. Pride stickers look totally fixed. It's been a niggling issue since they upgraded the visuals in '09. Not really a huge issue, but I can't say it didn't bother me.

Quote Originally Posted by RebelNutt48 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Paakaa10 View Post

Sooo sick. I feel like ive been saying that a lot lately...Bravo NCAA Football Team!

The cannon firing is such a short cut-scene that I figured it wouldn't kill my computer to render it and upload; enjoy!

Wrong endzone....but still AWESOME!!! Correct cannon style and everything. Thanks for the posting that.

Does UL Monroe and UL Lafayette have their pride stickers too?

Just thought i'd post this...I wanna see the full LA Tech entrance

Quote Originally Posted by OSUCowboyofMD View Post
    Don't know that I've played as either one yet. If nobody else gets this answer, I'll try and grab a couple screenshots at some point today.

Just thought i'd post this...I wanna see the full LA Tech entrance
    I might be able to grab some screenshots for you if I don't get a video. My laptop is not very powerful; rendering and uploading an 8-second video like the cannon firing was fine last night but the entrance would be longer. We'll see what happens.

Hey thanks for responding in the team details thread. I was wondering if you could post screen shots of the other teams with pride stickers? Arkansas, mid ten st, usf, ark st, ect. You don't have to do the test unless you want to. Another question, do you know all the temas with pride stickers?

Quote Originally Posted by griffin2608 View Post
    I was wondering if you could post screen shots of the other teams with pride stickers? Arkansas, mid ten st, usf, ark st, ect. You don't have to do the test unless you want to. Another question, do you know all the temas with pride stickers?
    If you go through this thread, you'll find images for some of the teams you've referenced here. I'll even re-post a shot of Arkansas here for you:

I don't think I'm going to run through any more of the Dynasty tests just because they're time-consuming to go through the simming and I have a couple "apartment improvement projects"--installing shelving, moving boxes which still aren't unpacked, etc...--to take care of this weekend. I'm sure if you do a quick Google or Wikipedia search you can find some answers though if you're specifically curious about a team.

I do still intend to go in and see whether UL-Monroe and UL-Lafayette have pride stickers for screenshot requests; look for those at some point today.

Quote Originally Posted by Paakaa10 View Post
    Don't know that I've played as either one yet. If nobody else get this answer, I'll try and grab a couple screenshots at some point today.
    Gotcha covered.

I don't see Lafayette's Cajun Pepper, but I do see two different stickers on the back of Monroe's helmet. One I can't identify goes up the left side while stars go up the right.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud