Page 14 of 17 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Iron Dragon's PS3 Roster Updates

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Don't know what you were planning on for UM, but Robinson's the official starter (and did ridiculously good today), with Gardner as #2 and Forcier is down at #3.
    Here is Michigan's new re-tooled ratings:

Denard Robinson 86 OVR +4 THA
    Devin Gardner 77 OVR +2 AWR
    Tate Forcier 76 OVR (-20 AWR, looks like he's basically quit the team, easiest way to drop rating)

Nebraska's new QB ratings:

Taylor Martinez 83
    Cody Green 81
    Zac Lee 80

You may already have this (I'm using an old version of the rosters), but Fresno QB/Impact Player Ryan Colburn is left-handed.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

1.25 is LIVE, this is more of a progress kind of update, but alot has been changed, the following teams have had some sort of update to them:

Teams Updated
    Alabama
    Connecticut
    ECU
    Fresno State
    Hawai'i
    Kansas State
    Marshall
    Miami FL
    Miami U.
    Michigan
    Mid Tenn State
    Missouri
    NC State
    Nebraska
    Notre Dame
    Ohio State
    Oklahoma
    Ole Miss
    Penn State
    SMU
    South Carolina
    Texas
    Texas Tech
    Tulane
    Tulsa
    UAB
    Western Kentucky

And I'm sure there's a couple I'm forgetting I updated, and there is still plenty to go.

are you going to list the changes like earlier versions?

UNC's Marvin Austin Supsended Indefinilty

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Dragon View Post
    1.25 is LIVE, this is more of a progress kind of update, but alot has been changed, the following teams have had some sort of update to them:

Teams Updated
    Alabama
    Connecticut
    ECU
    Fresno State
    Hawai'i
    Kansas State
    Marshall
    Miami FL
    Miami U.
    Michigan
    Mid Tenn State
    Missouri
    NC State
    Nebraska
    Notre Dame
    Ohio State
    Oklahoma
    Ole Miss
    Penn State
    SMU
    South Carolina
    Texas
    Texas Tech
    Tulane
    Tulsa
    UAB
    Western Kentucky

And I'm sure there's a couple I'm forgetting I updated, and there is still plenty to go.
    What kind of changes?

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Quote Originally Posted by GoAztecs View Post
    What kind of changes?
    How about downloading it and finding out?

With that many teams being changed, I HIGHLY doubt he has every little thing that was changed listed.

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    How about downloading it and finding out?

With that many teams being changed, I HIGHLY doubt he has every little thing that was changed listed.
    considering every other update listed the changes, I don't think it is a crazy request. Thanks for your reply, real nice.....

The last update was depth chart updates, rating tweakings, adding players, position changes.

At this point, I'm making alot more changes than usual, alot of little tweaks and I can edit alot more easier when I don't write everything down and just write down the teams.

Freshman
    I downloaded your update today, and I am very happy with what you have done on Texas. There are a few question marks that I noticed though.

QB - I get your reasoning for making both of these freshman QB's 73's, but it's pretty unrealistic to think that one of the beast college football programs in the country has a couple freshman flops. I'm not saying they should be a lot higher, but 73 is the lowest rating on the entire team, and this is the most important position in the game.
    FB - you moved chris whaley(HB) to FB, and his rating plummeted. He was, I believe an 85 or 86 overall, and now he's a 79... I don't see why his rating should drop this much, if at all, honestly. Also, Greg Smith should still be listed as a TE, not as a FB. I know the mention of the h-back position was probably a little confusing, and I probably should have just ignored it. Anyway, Greg Smith was an 85 overall TE and should be moved back as such.
    TE - I'm still a little disappointed with barrett matthews overall. One option would be, once Greg Smith is moved back to TE, give him the 81 overall of matthews and give mattews greg smiths 85 overall. Or average them both in the middle at 83 or something.
    LE - you flipped reggie wilson and tevin mims, but made wilson 2 points worse than mims originally was.
    DT - you moved alex okafor from DE to DT but made him worse than he was by 1 point.
    MLB - I'm disappointed that you didn't bump emmanuel acho up at all, AND you dropped dustin earnest and jared norton both to 83 from 87 and 89 overall... if you change one thing, I would suggest it be here... this is a bit ridiculous.
    K/P - these were basically just name changes and you dropped both positions overalls by a point

Also, has the team player limit been reached? I noticed two players missing that were not added, and I'm assuming this is the reason for it.

Thanks again for your hard work!

Fixes for the Longhorns:

Cody Johnson dropped to an 87, I mainly dropped AWR. Depth chart updated.
    I made Case a 75. Wood stands at 73. By the fourth year of dynasty, both of them would be around 90 OVR.
    Whaley is now an 83.
    Matthews is now an 84, Smith's an 82.
    Wilson has been fixed.
    I actually made Higgins at 87 now, since he is starting over Okafor.
    E. Acho is up to a 86.
    I have to stand by Earnest and Norton's ratings. They combined for one tackle vs Rice and backups shouldn't be higher than starters.
    Tucker's KPW went up, so did Gold's.

Also Texas is indeed maxed.

Freshman
    Awesome, I look forward to downloading the update! I'm completely fine with Earnest and Norton staying as they are, Acho was the important one. I really wish they gave us 75 roster spots... it sucks to not have players that I watch play on Saturday's. Anyway, thanks again, and I'm going to try and check up on K-State's roster with a friend of mine, then maybe look into other big 12 teams.

Quote Originally Posted by theauthor View Post
    I really wish they gave us 75 roster spots... it sucks to not have players that I watch play on Saturday's.
    The interesting thing about that is that most BCS conferences have a travel limit of 70 players. Unless you're talking about backups that played in Week 1, then I understand.

This thread is about to hit 15,000 views, thank you all for the support.

What to do with Marqueis Gray? He's Minnesota's best WR but is listed as a QB and I'd think next year he'd be their starting QB.

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    The interesting thing about that is that most BCS conferences have a travel limit of 70 players. Unless you're talking about backups that played in Week 1, then I understand.
    True, but home games are a different story. But the main reason to have more spots is for Dynasty mode.

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Dragon View Post
    What to do with Marqueis Gray? He's Minnesota's best WR but is listed as a QB and I'd think next year he'd be their starting QB.
    I would just give him the skills for QB, and if anyone uses them, they can switch him to QB if they choose to do so.

Quote Originally Posted by theauthor View Post
    I would just give him the skills for QB, and if anyone uses them, they can switch him to QB if they choose to do so.
    That's exactly what I did with my 1995 Buckeyes, and that's what I'd suggest you do, ID. Ohio State had a 1995 recruit that was a QB recruit out of high school, but ended up playing DB for the Buckeyes. So I gave him the equivalent QB THA/THP, but everything else was for DB. He's playing DB, but if I needed him in a pinch he'd be available.