Thread: steelerfan's NCAA Football 13 Sliders

• Facebook
  • Display

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I'm not sure if/what the update has done to affect these sliders but just for fun I changed my offline dynasty sliders back to the default set. Playing on AA and I had a pretty fun game, the stats seemed realistic, nothing glaring...I'll give your sliders a shot again, but if they don't seem to work out you might want to try the default and go from there. The default seemed to be a pretty good game.

The biggest difference I can see playing with QB accuracy at 50 vs 0-10 is you can throw the fade routes and lob the ball over the DB. Seems like when the QB acc is set to a lower setting my QBs either throw is low and it's picked or they chunk the ball out of bounds, no touch on the passes.

Quote Originally Posted by gigemaggs99 View Post
    I'm not sure if/what the update has done to affect these sliders but just for fun I changed my offline dynasty sliders back to the default set. Playing on AA and I had a pretty fun game, the stats seemed realistic, nothing glaring...I'll give your sliders a shot again, but if they don't seem to work out you might want to try the default and go from there. The default seemed to be a pretty good game.

The biggest difference I can see playing with QB accuracy at 50 vs 0-10 is you can throw the fade routes and lob the ball over the DB. Seems like when the QB acc is set to a lower setting my QBs either throw is low and it's picked or they chunk the ball out of bounds, no touch on the passes.
    It's kind of like what Rudy said last year... slider are difficullt because they are such a personal matter. Personally I like Steelers sliders as a base set but I have greatly increased hum pass rush to 70 as well as hum qb acc to 35. The goal for sliders is to get them where I am happy. I have never used anyones slider set exactly. I need to find my comfort level.