Page 25 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: GatorBait & Block-O Rosters Thread (PS3)

• Facebook
  • Display
    The good thing about UF this year with 73 scholarship players is that they don't have as many kids left off as most other teams...could be 72 if Demps signs a full time track contract next week.

bro - i work in the hospitality industry, I am not a light tipper.

Recruit
    Quote Originally Posted by Law View Post
    And I believe him... because he made an account JUST to say that!
    Haha yes I did. And to say thanks for all of the hard work of course.

Glad we got people mostly off the when are they gonna be done subject and gator that is the most badass toilet ever

Quote Originally Posted by GatorBait06NC View Post
    If the spring game was any sort of indication, Brantley will be on the pine by the UT game. Muschamp needs to win, Meyer couldve went 6-7 and got a raise after those two titles.

Any team that gets Urban Meyer will be fine as long as Addazio doesnt come with. I give him 2 or 3 years at Temple. Maybe more since Temple is used to winning 1-2 games a year. If they want to go back to the old Temple, then they got the man for the job.
    Urban Meyer will just sit in his house staring at a wall untill the Broncos give him a call.

Then, lovers reunited.

LMAO at the toilet....had a similar one in college with Bama sticker in it.

I have the block M Michigan logo in my toilet.

i bought this game on the release date, looked at nebraskas roster and saw they had given us like five Qbs and only two of them were actually on the team, and it was also like 2/5 on the RB situation, and then several players were overrated(OL) and underated(Defense) on them so i played like a few quick matches and have not touched the game since, just been waiting for these rosters like i always do cause they are the best.

Quote Originally Posted by domXtheXbomb View Post
    i bought this game on the release date, looked at nebraskas roster and saw they had given us like five Qbs and only two of them were actually on the team, and it was also like 2/5 on the RB situation, and then several players were overrated(OL) and underated(Defense) on them so i played like a few quick matches and have not touched the game since, just been waiting for these rosters like i always do cause they are the best.
    Yeah, Georgia Techs roster was just simply a mess. Haven't played since Monday night/Tuesday Morning. Looking forward to running this option all the way to a NC.

Quote Originally Posted by ROLLTIDE13 View Post
    Glad we got people mostly off the when are they gonna be done subject and gator that is the most badass toilet ever
    i'm glad we play bama in jordan hare this year

So whats going on with the rosters now? Ive been following this for the last week on OS. I know the ETA was mourning and 12 hours later no ETA anymore or update.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMove View Post
    So whats going on with the rosters now? Ive been following this for the last week on OS. I know the ETA was mourning and 12 hours later no ETA anymore or update.
    They're working on it.

I had to waste 15 minutes dealing with PayPal, they are double-charging me for everything Ive used my card over the past week. Somehow I also ended up with buckeyes account as a secondary payment option. No telling what my account will look like when all these charges clear. So if anyone wants to donate to my account to help me out, its heismandynasty@yahoo.com LOL

I will still split it with buckeye though lol

Quote Originally Posted by reubjr View Post
    Thats kinda close to the Shorthorn logo. I need one of those!
    Love the idea brother, but y'all take care of Okie Light and let us take care of the t-sips

same but for different reasons. Your a buckeye fan and i am a michigan state fan. Any hatred towards scUM is always good!

why we usually winn at yalls house

I for one am tired of hearing how EA messed up every teams' roster... We get it - it doesn't need to be brought up anymore... You weren't happy with EA's assessment of the random numbers they put in different positions on your team's roster. They do not put that much effort into it anymore so expect them to not be up to your standards for years to come... They are just applying attributes to avatars now - they can probably only have a certain percentage "resembling" actual players now... Please Stop Complaining About It...

Freshman
    Quote Originally Posted by DuffHouse12 View Post
    i don't know what fp means but i was joking - just to be clear.

however i have donated twice to pay pal and will double that donation if this roster comes out before 11pm EST
    I know ya were man, I was using facepalm in the quietly laughing sense, just tryna keep the mood light in here

I JUST WANNA PLAAYYYYYYYYYY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAmbulance.

Quote Originally Posted by DuffHouse12 View Post
    I JUST WANNA PLAAYYYYYYYYYY WAAAAAAAAAAAAAmbulance.

LOL - oh the Waaaaaambulance