Page 23 of 93 FirstFirst ... 1321222324253373 ... LastLast

Thread: GatorBait & Block-O Rosters Thread (PS3)

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by buckeye02 View Post
    Gator has all of the unknown players, now he has to plug them into the game. He also has to fix some depth chart issues with a few teams as well.
    Thanks, bro. Looks like we're moving in the right direction now. Thanks fellas!!

Question: Is our PayPal donations now going to Gator's Court and Lawyer fees for beating that old man at Exxon??

what else has to be done after gettin those players and fixing depth charts? Just Curious

Quote Originally Posted by ROLLTIDE13 View Post
    Gonna be funny if buckeyes team gets gators old coach
    I dont think OSU or buckeye wants Urban Meyer. Hes not 100% and wont be able to put together a staff worth a damn. That staff that Florida had from 06-08 was INSANE. Look how many current Div 1 head coaches were on that staff. If Meyer came back at 100% at OSU, he would win the Big 10 every year without even trying. Meyer needs a staff though.

Quote Originally Posted by BoiseBronco View Post
    Thanks, bro. Looks like we're moving in the right direction now. Thanks fellas!!

Question: Is our PayPal donations now going to Gator's Court and Lawyer fees for beating that old man at Exxon??
    I'm not at liberty to discuss this.

Haha, no problem...

Hey all. Just wanted to let you all know that I read everything on OS and you guys are the reason why I signed up over here. Brand new but looking forward to a good season and a few good laughs. Gator and Buck, thank you again for your dedicated time and efforts. It won't go unnoticed!

Question: Does anyone know if there is a way to set up an alert of some kind for new posts or when the PSN is dropped?
    Last edited by TheScarletWalk; 07-18-2011 at 05:46 PM. Reason: Edited for forgetting to ask a question:

Gator, What side of the ball did Gerald Christian end up on?

As a Miami fan I dislike OSU and Tressel (02 NC), but I did respect the heck out of Tressel, sorry to see him go Buckeye. (I do want to burn his sweater vest though) Thanks for the rosters guys!

Brand New

Yup im new coming here from OS after they closed our thread.......Thanks for the work you put into these rosters

Let me set a few things straight before I get on the grind:

- The old man put his hands on me first, then got dropped. Older folks gotta realize that just because you got a youth on age, dont mean that you cant get your ass kicked by a young buck.

-FSU aka Clown U wont beat UF again. Bozo fans can thank Moses Jenkins for last years win. The guy cant cover me, plus he was playing with one arm. Reed and Burton would get us down the field, then Brantley would come in a throw a pick. And why Clown College? Look at their logo, its a guy with his face painted like a clown. The fans do the same.

-Wendys is chargin, and Taco Bell out here is nasty.

-Tennessee fans give me hell from the first week of Sept about how they will beat us this year. They beat some weak team in the their first game and get pumped up. Then UF beats them and they dont care about football anymore. I hate Tennessee Vols with a passion. I have the T logo in the bottom of my toilet. The only SEC team I do not root for in OOC games.

-Earlier I mentioned pain pills, NOT tylenol. Thats for housewives. Im talking big boy stuff. Gona make this grind today easier. No more talk about that.

Thats all. Time to grind these out.

Quote Originally Posted by GatorMark View Post
    Gator, What side of the ball did Gerald Christian end up on?
    The coaches dont know yet, reports conflict themselves daily. I think I left him at TE, he will be a wash out at linebacker unless he blows up. Which I wont count on.

I'm the same as most people, sick of the OS forums and wanted to see what it was like over here.

Been following the thread over there for a few days now. Used your guys rosters last year and they were really good.

Unfortunately because I live across the pond don't think i'm gonna get a look at these till some point tomorrow morning but I'm pretty confident when I say I'm gonna love them.

Keep up the good work guys and try to lay off beating up old people. It seems like a good idea at the time but it's not much of a fair fight.

Quote Originally Posted by GatorBait06NC View Post
    -FSU aka Clown U wont beat UF again. Bozo fans can thank Moses Jenkins for last years win. The guy cant cover me, plus he was playing with one arm. Reed and Burton would get us down the field, then Brantley would come in a throw a pick. And why Clown College? Look at their logo, its a guy with his face painted like a clown. The fans do the same.
    I'd totally put money on this.

-Wendys is chargin, and Taco Bell out here is nasty.
    That's why you get Krystal chicks.

I dont think OSU or buckeye wants Urban Meyer. Hes not 100% and wont be able to put together a staff worth a damn. That staff that Florida had from 06-08 was INSANE. Look how many current Div 1 head coaches were on that staff. If Meyer came back at 100% at OSU, he would win the Big 10 every year without even trying. Meyer needs a staff though.
    Hes waiting till JoePa retires and then he is gonna sign on the dotted line to PSU , but then i woke up! >:I

That is awesome man.

Classic!! I need a Michigan one of those! Lol

UF is going to have a new system and you said Brantley isn't going to be "that quarterback", FSU has some players, im not saying it cause i hate UF i don't.

No pressure guys make them worth our while... Besides i have to hit the sack early tonight and have 7 on 7's all day tomorrow. Hopefully they'll be done!