Thread: NCAA Football Ultimate Team - General Discussion

• Facebook
  • Display

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Wow I HATE seasons mode. 3-0 but man its the East Room on steroids. Everyone runs 3 plays no huddle gives you no time to select your player etc.....

Thankfully NONE of them can read coverage and I just user pick them to death.

Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Wow I HATE seasons mode. 3-0 but man its the East Room on steroids. Everyone runs 3 plays no huddle gives you no time to select your player etc.....

Thankfully NONE of them can read coverage and I just user pick them to death.
    yeah, 48 hours and these childish freaks afraid to play without a loaded team are now full of over rated players along with the dumbest AI in the last 4 years

Alright, I need to start playing this, sooner or later. So how does one play Ultimate Team? I opened some packs, but what next? What is the Reserves? If there's a link or video that explains the basics, go for it. A quick Google didn't really help.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Alright, I need to start playing this, sooner or later. So how does one play Ultimate Team? I opened some packs, but what next? What is the Reserves? If there's a link or video that explains the basics, go for it. A quick Google didn't really help.
    Reserves are players that are not on your active roster but you still retain them should you need them (like if a player gets injured or you runs out of games you can play with a particular player). The basic goal of Ultimate Team is to collect cards, which you do by buying them with coins, which you earn by playing games against either humans or challenges against the CPU. Basically, play games, get coins, buy packs, make your team bad ass.

Alright, what am I missing here. Last week I saw "bonus Randy Moss". Today "bonus Vince Young". But I haven't gotten either. What gives?
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Alright, what am I missing here. Last week I saw "bonus Randy Moss". Today "bonus Vince Young". But I haven't gotten either. What gives?
    not sure...Ive gotten the 85 or so rated players for free...maybe it detects activity ? LOL

Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    not sure...Ive gotten the 85 or so rated players for free...maybe it detects activity ? LOL
    I think you've had to play in the past week or day or something to get it.

NFUT was fun for a while, but compared to the stuff you can play on MUT, this has gotten completely stale.
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    I think you've had to play in the past week or day or something to get it.

NFUT was fun for a while, but compared to the stuff you can play on MUT, this has gotten completely stale.
    Whats in Madden that's different or better ? I don't have it yet