View Poll Results: Do you think the NFL is rigged?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 14.29%
  • No

18 85.71%
Page 129 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130 LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,580 of 2588

Thread: The How Many Times Can Ram Be Wrong Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    why dont you actually rewind that a few times and study what poor acting looks like lol
    Congrats on breaking the "Space Time Continuum."

Pretty sore most people here have better things to do than rewinding a football game looking for plot holes.

you fools
    Plato said it best, "Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something."

lol another unrealistic fantastic finish that you lick up like clueless dogs.

so basically,whether a game is exciting or boring by your pathetic standards they should all naturally come down to the final play?

this game should have been more boring but it was so convenient he missed the other field goals so the final moment had more drama!

and oh what convenient luck that the penalty was called right before that to bring them closer for the kick lol

but no, you dont bother thinking critically about it all. Nope,you need,need to believe the drama is real.

but hey,the Panthers suck like I said they would before the season started.

how can you be so foolish to believe this was accidental?

so basically,whether a game is exciting or boring by your pathetic standards they should all naturally come down to the final play?
    Of the 14 games played in week 5, 1/2 were won by at least 2 scores.

So in half the games, the final play didn't even matter.

Half < All

LOLOL

the Raptors played the Cavaliers in this last seasons Eastern conference finals and

now,look, what a coincidence. The Blue Jays vs Indians in the ALCS.

how dumb are you to think its just coincidence that these two cities get all the unicorns and rainbows.

you really think life is supposed to be that magically perfect? the same fucking cities twice in two sports in the same year,
    with 3 leagues of about 90 teams to compete with for those spots?

Stop thinking like children.

LOLOL

the Raptors played the Cavaliers in this last seasons Eastern conference finals and

now,look, what a coincidence. The Blue Jays vs Indians in the ALCS.

how dumb are you to think its just coincidence that these two cities get all the unicorns and rainbows.

you really think life is supposed to be that magically perfect? the same fucking cities twice in two sports in the same year,
    with 3 leagues of about 90 teams to compete with for those spots?

Stop thinking like children.
    Unlike the Cavs and Raptors, no one cares about either team. MLB would make more money milking Big Papi and the Red Sox. Whoops!

now,look, what a coincidence. The Blue Jays vs Indians in the ALCS..
    The Blue Jays were in last years ALCS. What is your point? Is there an a point? What great tragedies, outside of having live in the same city as the Browns have caused this rift in the AL Central that had the Royals and Indians flip the script?

The How Many Times Can Ram Be Wrong Thread

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    The Blue Jays were in last years ALCS. What is your point? Is there an a point? What great tragedies, outside of having live in the same city as the Browns have caused this rift in the AL Central that had the Royals and Indians flip the script?
    Ferguson was appeased.
    Last edited by souljahbill; 10-12-2016 at 06:20 AM.

Bill posted his reply at 6:15
    I posted my reply at 6:16

Coincidence?

Powered by vBulletin, more like scripted by vBulletin.

Quote Originally Posted by bdoughty View Post
    Bill posted his reply at 6:15
    I posted my reply at 6:16

Coincidence?

Powered by vBulletin, more like scripted by vBulletin.
    No such thing as coincidence. Everything in life is controlled by someone.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    No such thing as coincidence. Everything in life is controlled by someone.
    Such as Ram's computer being controlled by Mother and only allowed to be turned on for so long each week.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Soulja fails to understand that applies to all of you. I'm the one giving the knowledge.

who got more picks right today? the guy who doesnt believe in coincidence.
    the guy who thinks its predetermined.
    lol you are the one having trouble with change.

Of the 14 games played in week 5, 1/2 were won by at least 2 scores.

So in half the games, the final play didn't even matter.

Half < All
    you are like a simplistic 5 year old who takes things only literally. The fact of the matter is too many games come down to the final 2 minutes or closer
    than would if the games were real. It should have been none of the games for a month. Real life isnt that exciting. You think half is low number? thats still too efing much if you are intelligent and grasp reality. You are proof college is a waste of money. You just go to learn to obey authority.

oh and today was just as unrealistic as ever...how lucky they are that the night game goes into overtime.

lol I just dont get it. You are supposed to be an adult and yet you need the most basic things explained to you in the most simplistic terms and you still dont have the reading comprehension
    to figure it out. You went to college?

you dont know the difference between knowledge and just parroting back what someone told you to think. I'm the one actually thinking for myself and gaining knowledge.

Congrats on breaking the "Space Time Continuum."
    congrats on choosing to remain ignorant without doing any research

congrats on choosing to remain ignorant without doing any research

And yet, for all these picks you supposedly get right, you're not in first place yet again. You sniffed my ass all last season on the leaderboard and you're sniffing someone's ass again this season. Oh yeah, and you're tied with me currently in the standings. So much for your amazing all knowing picks and the rest of us just being a bunch of know nothing neanderthals.

You are proof college is a waste of money.
    One can get you a job as an athletic trainer.
    The other can get you a job selling athletic trainers.

you dont know the difference between knowledge and just parroting back what someone told you to think.
    Says the one who only believes this retarded shit because some con on the internet tricked your dumb ass into pissing away money on his books.

The How Many Times Can Ram Be Wrong Thread

Soulja fails to understand that applies to all of you. I'm the one giving the knowledge.

who got more picks right today? the guy who doesnt believe in coincidence.
    the guy who thinks its predetermined.
    lol you are the one having trouble with change.

you are like a simplistic 5 year old who takes things only literally. The fact of the matter is too many games come down to the final 2 minutes or closer
    than would if the games were real. It should have been none of the games for a month. Real life isnt that exciting. You think half is low number? thats still too efing much if you are intelligent and grasp reality. You are proof college is a waste of money. You just go to learn to obey authority.

oh and today was just as unrealistic as ever...how lucky they are that the night game goes into overtime.

lol I just dont get it. You are supposed to be an adult and yet you need the most basic things explained to you in the most simplistic terms and you still dont have the reading comprehension
    to figure it out. You went to college?

you dont know the difference between knowledge and just parroting back what someone told you to think. I'm the one actually thinking for myself and gaining knowledge.
    1) You're not giving knowledge or spouting wisdom.

2) There's only 1 thing that's constant in the universe. Change. I'm comfortable with change. It happens.

3) I have a pretty exciting life. I travel regularly. I engage in conversation with intelligent people (you not being one of them). I teach kids how to think (not what to think) everyday. I have a great wife. Awesome dogs. Maybe your life isn't exciting but that's probably because you're dumb.

4) You clearly don't understand that the rules of sport leagues skew towards parity and Bell curves dictate that most things are in the middle with standard deviations towards both ends lessening. I learned that in college. A place I graduated from. Twice.

5) College encourages free thinking. You'd know that if you went. The military is about obeying authority.

6) Funny how you're telling me that I'm parroting how other people tell me how to think about sports when NO ONE has ever done that in my life. Wait. One person has. You. Hypocrisy at its finest.

7) If your theory was so concrete, I'm sure you would have convinced at least 1 other person, at some point, to see your line of thinking but you haven't. Do you know why? Because not 1, not a single 1, of your claims have had any merit or legitimate evidence to back it up.

8) You're a dumbass.
    Last edited by souljahbill; 10-17-2016 at 01:07 PM.

Serious question, I'll leave it up to the group:

Are we ready to ban ram yet? If so, I'm ready to do it.

I'll only take public replies here, no PMs. I'll take the results after 24 hours. If the vote is no, he's safe until the end of the NFL season. If it's yes, he's gone for a year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk