View Poll Results: Do you think the NFL is rigged?

Voters
21. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

3 14.29%
  • No

18 85.71%
Page 36 of 130 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast

Thread: The How Many Times Can Ram Be Wrong Thread

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by ram29jackson View Post
    notice how Odell Beckham jr nodded his head at someone before he laid down like he was injured in the replay before the commercial.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/standings/playoffrace

NY is still alive.
    Yeah, so is the entire rest of the NFC (at the moment). Your point? Giants aren't making the playoffs. They can't even get a damn win. The RAIDERS have a better November record than the Giants.

did you see Jr's catch ? of course that was a real catch but the flag was thrown in case he missed it, that was the whole point of the play.
    So the whole point of the play was for Eli to throw it high so Odel could make an unbelievable catch? and the ref knew this and threw the flag in case he dropped it? Yeeeeaaaahhhhh!!! the NFL may be scripted but it's not that scripted.

Oh and if you study the film of that catch the way you say that you do, you can clearly see the defender pull him by the jersey..... I'm thinking that's why the flag was thrown.

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    So the whole point of the play was for Eli to throw it high so Odel could make an unbelievable catch? and the ref knew this and threw the flag in case he dropped it? Yeeeeaaaahhhhh!!! the NFL may be scripted but it's not that scripted.

Oh and if you study the film of that catch the way you say that you do, you can clearly see the defender pull him by the jersey..... I'm thinking that's why the flag was thrown.
    I was just about to post this.

Watching the replay right now on Sportscenter, you can CLEARLY see the defender grabbing onto his jersey and damn near pulling Beckham out of bounds with him. The only reason that circus catch was needed was because of the pass interference by the defender.

But of course, the jersey grabbing and blatant pass interference by the defender (who knew he was getting beaten by Beckham and grabbed the jersey out of desperation) had absolutely nothing to do with the flag being thrown. Nope, the flag was thrown for no other reason than to reward Beckham and the Giants in case he didn't come down with the pass.

Sent from my Droid Maxx using Tapatalk because I #TrustTheScript

Quote Originally Posted by SmoothPancakes View Post

Watching the replay right now on Sportscenter, you can CLEARLY see the defender grabbing onto his jersey and damn near pulling Beckham out of bounds with him. The only reason that circus catch was needed was because of the pass interference by the defender.

But of course, the jersey grabbing and blatant pass interference by the defender (who knew he was getting beaten by Beckham and grabbed the jersey out of desperation) had absolutely nothing to do with the flag being thrown. Nope, the flag was thrown for no other reason than to reward Beckham and the Giants in case he didn't come down with the pass.

#TrustTheScript

The Giants are still going to be alive next week too since they play Jacksonville........ Of course this does mean that either Philly or Dallas have to lose every single game the rest of the way and since Seattle or San Fran is getting to 8 wins after this week the winner of that game has to go 0-4 the rest of the way out. I guess anything can happen.

#TrustTheScript

The Giants are still going to be alive next week too since they play Jacksonville........ Of course this does mean that either Philly or Dallas have to lose every single game the rest of the way and since Seattle or San Fran is getting to 8 wins after this week the winner of that game has to go 0-4 the rest of the way out. I guess anything can happen.
    No.

NOTHING in life is random. EVERYTHING is planned. Life is also fixed.

#TrustTheScript

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    No.

NOTHING in life is random. EVERYTHING is planned. Life is also fixed.

#TrustTheScript
    no, the problem is that the so called randomness in the NFL is so perfect how it plays out.

in actuality, very little in life is random if you really think about it.

you are incredibly uneducated. The Defender grabbed him on purpose for the express purpose of a penalty but they are jocks who show off for each other. You don't find it slightly interesting that they are showing him doing pregame practice catches and then that happens...and for the record, those gloves make it a heck of a lot easier. Doesn't make the catch that much less great but its not as hard as you think either. They already showed you how easy it is to one hand catch with those gloves.

plus= they just invented a reason for you to believe why the Giants go on a 5 game streak

scripted but not that scripted ? LOL it either is or isn't. No, I'm not saying they planned the catch, that's just a bonus and why they get the best jocks they can to put on a show

#TrustTheScript

who's the Eagles QB ?
    and watch the Lions as well

you are incredibly uneducated. The Defender grabbed him on purpose for the express purpose of a penalty but they are jocks who show off for each other. You don't find it slightly interesting that they are showing him doing pregame practice catches and then that happens...and for the record, those gloves make it a heck of a lot easier. Doesn't make the catch that much less great but its not as hard as you think either. They already showed you how easy it is to one hand catch with those gloves.

plus= they just invented a reason for you to believe why the Giants go on a 5 game streak

So when the Giants DON'T go on a five game winning streak, what retarded excuse will you come up with next?

So when the Giants DON'T go on a five game winning streak, what retarded excuse will you come up with next?

He was a year off. Next year will be when the Giants make a miraculous comeback

Also, Giants are already screwed, even if they aren't mathematically eliminated. The best record the Giants can do is 8-8. Dallas at worse can go 8-8 and Dallas holds the tiebreaker over the Giants for the division by winning both games. And seeing as Dallas and Philadelphia still play each other twice, one of those teams is guaranteed at least 9 wins anyway, so the Giants are already eliminated from the NFC East race, the best they can do is a wild card.

In that case, Arizona is already guaranteed to get in over the Giants by way of already having 9 wins. Seattle and San Francisco both still play each other twice, so one team is guaranteed at least 8 wins regardless, and both San Francisco and Seattle beat the New York Giants, so the Giants automatically lose out on head to head tiebreakers. Detroit ALSO beat the Giants head to head and is guaranteed to get at least one more win, so they'll reach 8 wins and have the tiebreaker over the Giants.

So while the Giants are "still alive" due to there not being multiple 8 win teams yet, it is already impossible for them to get a playoff spot. They'll be officially eliminated after this week's games when more teams reach 8 or 9 wins. Try disproving THOSE FACTS!

Sorry sockboy, WRONG AGAIN!

#TrustTheScript

Is the NFL fixed?

Also, Giants are already screwed, even if they aren't mathematically eliminated. The best record the Giants can do is 8-8. Dallas at worse can go 8-8 and Dallas holds the tiebreaker over the Giants for the division by winning both games. And seeing as Dallas and Philadelphia still play each other twice, one of those teams is guaranteed at least 9 wins anyway, so the Giants are already eliminated from the NFC East race, the best they can do is a wild card.

In that case, Arizona is already guaranteed to get in over the Giants by way of already having 9 wins. Seattle and San Francisco both still play each other twice, so one team is guaranteed at least 8 wins regardless, and both San Francisco and Seattle beat the New York Giants, so the Giants automatically lose out on head to head tiebreakers. Detroit ALSO beat the Giants head to head and is guaranteed to get at least one more win, so they'll reach 8 wins and have the tiebreaker over the Giants.

So while the Giants are "still alive" due to there not being multiple 8 win teams yet, it is already impossible for them to get a playoff spot. They'll be officially eliminated after this week's games when more teams reach 8 or 9 wins. Try disproving THOSE FACTS!

#TrustTheScript
    #SoUneducated

The official hashtag of logically debunking idiocy
    Last edited by souljahbill; 11-24-2014 at 04:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by souljahbill View Post
    #SoUneducated

The official hashtag of logically debunking idiocy

Well, I'm putting the challenge on Ram. I just went through ESPN's Playoff Machine trying to simulate the rest of the season and find someway to get the Giants in the playoffs. I haven't found a single scenario yet. Regardless of who I have winning and losing, the Giants will always lose out of a playoff spot to San Francisco/Seattle (whoever doesn't win the NFC West), Chicago, Detroit, Arizona or Philadelphia/Dallas (whoever doesn't win the NFC East). I have not found a single possible way for the Giants to get in even at 8-8.

But since Ram said the Giants are a LOCK to make the playoffs, fine, lets see him prove how they'll make it in.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

#TrustTheScript
    Last edited by SmoothPancakes; 11-24-2014 at 04:20 PM.

Damn, you just beat my edit

There we go.

#TrustTheScript
    guaranteed ? really ? Did you know that Eli's jersey is top 5 in QB jersey sales, even now. Why would the league want a Stanton or Sanchez or Stafford in the playoffs when no one is buying their product ? ( maybe there is a conspiracy against QBs who's names start with S?..yes that was a joke dudes)

http://fansided.com/2014/11/21/nfl-p...uarterbacks/8/

it wont come down to soley head to head tie breakers. it will be a 9-7, 8-8 mess.
    it is already impossible for them to get a playoff spot.
    you forgot what Strahan said in his hall of fame speech. "the improbable is not impossible" )))))) just like last years stupid "why not us" junk. LOL

Well, I'm putting the challenge on Ram. I just went through ESPN's Playoff Machine trying to simulate the rest of the season and find someway to get the Giants in the playoffs. I haven't found a single scenario yet. Regardless of who I have winning and losing, the Giants will always lose out of a playoff spot to San Francisco/Seattle (whoever doesn't win the NFC West), Chicago, Detroit, Arizona or Philadelphia/Dallas (whoever doesn't win the NFC East). I have not found a single possible way for the Giants to get in even at 8-8.

But since Ram said the Giants are a LOCK to make the playoffs, fine, lets see him prove how they'll make it in.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/machine

#TrustTheScript
    if they aren't eliminated yet,what difference does it make what scenario you can't find ? ESPN is going to hide that fact till time is right and what ever thing your using would assume home field wins etc what ever factors.

this way they make sure every game during the last 2 weeks matter for all to salivate and watch.

Yet more bumbling ass speech from Ram in the face of cold hard facts. Face it numb nuts, the Giants are DONE! FACT!

of course none of you see a defender purposely getting out Jr's way. He's slowed down and upright with his feet under him but he does a stupid forward pratfall to get out of his way.