View Poll Results: Who will win the game of the week?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Army (JBHuskers)

7 87.50%
  • San Jose State (psusnoop)

1 12.50%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 12: Season 1 Week 8

• Facebook
  • Display
    Been on this screen for about 3 or 4 minutes, I give up. G can you set me to auto?

Snoop, wanna go around 9:30 central tomorrow?

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Snoop, wanna go around 9:30 central tomorrow?
    That will work

Varsity
    My schedule:
    Tues and Fri: available from 8am to 3pm eastern requires advanced notice so I can adjust my sleep schedule. I work from 7pm til 7am.
    Wed and Thurs: (my off days) available from 8am to 5pm eastern requires advanced notice so I can adjust my sleep schedule. Then from 11pm til 7am eastern.

Quote Originally Posted by HairyDawg View Post
    My schedule:
    Tues and Fri: available from 8am to 3pm eastern requires advanced notice so I can adjust my sleep schedule. I work from 7pm til 7am.
    Wed and Thurs: (my off days) available from 8am to 5pm eastern requires advanced notice so I can adjust my sleep schedule. Then from 11pm til 7am eastern.
    Ok, I talked to my wife, she is home until next week when she goes back to working fulltime (teacher). I can play tomorrow while our kids nap, my window in the daytime is 12-2pm central. Please be reasonable and don't ask to start the game at 2pm. If we could start at or close to noon then we should have plenty of time.
    Last edited by gigemaggs99; 08-16-2011 at 08:09 PM.

Please let me know if 12pm-2pm central is an option for today, thank you sir.

Any word on trying to play noon-2pm central?

Quote Originally Posted by gigemaggs99 View Post
    Any word on trying to play noon-2pm central?
    I sent him a text this morning... no response yet.

Ok, I'll keep checking back. I've already lined it up with my wife, she's cool with watching the kids. If the one gets up from his nap she's got it, if the baby is up the entire time she's cool with me playing from 12-2. It's just not-realistic though, for me to expect my wife to do it all day long by herself while I play video games. My wife and I agreed on the 12-2 time frame, hopefully he'll come on soon and let me know.
    Last edited by gigemaggs99; 08-17-2011 at 11:54 AM.

Ok, please let me know something as soon as you can. Wife is watching DVR shows now. She said she'll pause her shows as soon as I need to play our game. Just let me know, I'll keep checking on here. After 2 when my son gets up from his nap we will be going to the pool. Then I can play again tonight after 8pm central.

Memphis destroys WMU

Well, good game sir, glad we got it in.

Memphis was just too much to handle for the Broncos. The Memphis HB ran all over us like our defense was ready for pee-wee league. Then just when you thought you might stop the run, the speed of the Memphis WRs was too much to handle. Even against cover 3, they'd just blow past the DBs and take it to the house. I even set my Pass defense to conservative SO they wouldn't get beat....ummm didn't work LOL

Memphis wins 42-13, could have been worse, he broke yet another TD run with less than 1 min to go in the 4th quarter but dove to just chew clock. Thanks I guess LOL either way I was soundly.