Alright, I've given this some thought for the past 16-17 hours. As much as I hate the thought of having to play North Texas, Louisville, and UCF all over again, especially after my moment when playing UCF when I quit out with 30 seconds left after spending 5-10 minutes typing up the scoring summary and game stats and thinking that I was done with the game, a screw up that cost me just a mere 10-0 loss on my record, and instead led to a 27-6 loss in the fully completed second game.

But, as I want the FULL experience of coaching carousel, not that watered down crap they call coaching carousel in Online Dynasty, I have no choice but to start over from the beginning with an offline dynasty. I'm still going to keep my FIU OD going since I'm already three games into it, but I'm going to turn this dynasty thread officially into an offline dynasty report. I'm going to try to at least get all three games up through UCF replayed today, so come tomorrow or whenever I get the chance, I can continue on posting from where I previously was in my schedule.