Page 48 of 93 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast

Thread: GatorBait & Block-O Rosters Thread (PS3)

• Facebook
  • Display
    No El Diablo it means a fighting chicken, withthe claws and the beak.

Quote Originally Posted by krockdabull View Post
    might get some heat for this one
    Casey Anthony or OJ Simpson?
    If the glove don't fit, you must acquit ... she's a baby killer

OJ, adults can defend themselves

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by holt4mvp View Post
    well i got my bicycle...RAPE!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DuffHouse12 View Post
    also try richardSAMUELmoves2RB
    Haha...another classic!

Quote Originally Posted by ju1092 View Post
    Not trying to be a dick, but I'm as confused as this little Pony.

If Sunday night the rosters were just finished being named, the ETA for them to be out early Monday morning had no shot of being finalized. I've done rosters myself for some teams, and I know it's a long time consuming process, but how did it take over a week to just name the teams? The other named rosters out there were done at least 5 days earlier.

Then someone said that equipment was changed and dreads were added, but yesterday buckeye posted at OS that they still had to do dreads, so I'm assuming they aren't done with dreads.

I'm confused with how it took so long for the rosters to be named compared to the others, and if they were just done being named, how could you possibly think to say they would be finalized and released 10 hours after that? None of it makes any sense.
    Let me try to clarify...again.

#1: There is 2 sets of rosters currently out. One set was done for online purposes ONLY. Meaning that every player was just named. Pryor still on OSU for example, meaning that players that shouldnt be on the roster like UVA's Jared Green are still there. All the errors are STILL there. Nothing was changed so the rosters could be used in online games.

#2: The other roster set is weird. Instead of taking the 2nd string QB off of Stanford, they just named him the projected 2nd stringer without changing his ratings, height, weight, number, etc. First thing that caught my eye on that set was that Floridas FROSH QB Jacoby Brissett was spelt Jacoby Briskett. And Willie Beamen from Any Given Sunday is the 4th string QB for Bowling Green, literally.

#3: Our rosters will be different in the sense that we arent making them for online ranked games. We are correcting everything. Removing players, replacing players, fixing numbers, dreads, skin colors, positions, and certain ratings. And we did move the Georgia LB to RB.

#4: ALL 120 TEAMS ARE NAMED. JUST NOT CORRECTED.

#5: The list on the front page isnt complete. There are more finalized teams than whats posted. Thats all I could think of as I have lost my list.

#6: If you dont want to wait on our rosters, I dont care. Youre wasting my time by reading your ignorant posts while I could be reading posts concerning fixes for teams.

Too everyone else who understands, hang tight and keep sending me fixes for teams and position 75 overall templates.

SEND THEM TO MY INBOX ON THIS WEBSITE, btw

He is a Heisman. The Juice is loose. She is just a stupid cu*+ tw@+!

Quote Originally Posted by Caly2020 View Post
    you are in chicago?

I'm moving there in about a month...

can't be hotter than TEXAS!!!
    dude its hot, no joke, but i've never been to texas, i heard everything is bigger everything lol jk

You know I'm in the background... hiding - watching - waiting... That's a good pick of us.... All of us...

Alfaroid
    El Chupacabra
    Rooster
    Puss in Boots
    Nighthawk
    Kinghawk
    Diablo
    El Nino
    And - Beer King!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiger2003 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger2003 View Post
    I've gotta be the one on the prowl, he is getting ready to devour some ... whatever ass they devour in the forrest

im with you on this one man....

Only on the asians... they are def bigger where it counts here.. which is odd. the whites are then smaller by comparison which is why a white guy never actually said "BIGGER IN TEXAS" without a smile on his face

Quote Originally Posted by jmel1125 View Post
    dude its hot, no joke, but i've never been to texas, i heard everything is bigger everything lol jk

I'm a new guy from OS also. Thanks for all the work on this rosters! So I just noticed there are FIFTEEN threads on OS closed by the same person!!

Quote Originally Posted by Caly2020 View Post
    Only on the asians... they are def bigger where it counts here.. which is odd. the whites are then smaller by comparison which is why a white guy never actually said "BIGGER IN TEXAS" without a smile on his face
    you'll like chi town just stay away from some south side places and you'll be fine, don't want you getting shot at you know, best friends and all lol

Quote Originally Posted by GatorBait06NC View Post

#6: If you dont want to wait on our rosters, I dont care. Youre wasting my time by reading your ignorant posts while I could be reading posts concerning fixes for teams.
    Are we in trouble....we are just trying to have some fun.

Wow thanks bro!

I'm going to be on the northside... Wife is working up in Northbrook somewhere so we will prob be in rogers park or evanston (no farther north than that...)
    Quote Originally Posted by jmel1125 View Post
    you'll like chi town just stay away from some south side places and you'll be fine, don't want you getting shot at you know, best friends and all lol

Quote Originally Posted by erod328 View Post
    I've gotta be the one on the prowl, he is getting ready to devour some ... whatever ass they devour in the forrest
    guess ill be the one in the middle with the squinty eyes. im half korean but ppl think im italian, go figure ha but for the pictures sake i might as well fit a stereotype

Dawg Nation home of the 2012 BCS National Title GO DAWGS!!!!
    [QUOTE
    #3: Our rosters will be different in the sense that we arent making them for online ranked games. We are correcting everything. Removing players, replacing players, fixing numbers, dreads, skin colors, positions, and certain ratings. And we did move the Georgia LB to RB.
    [/QUOTE]

CONFIRMED!!!!!!