Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Dynasty Mode - NCAA Football 12 Wish List & Feedback

• Facebook
  • Display
    I completely agree Hawk. In an ideal world I would love to have feedback that I had to actually pay attention to. But if it's going to be pointless gibberish then just give me the +50 as I sim through it also.

Now I know people didn't like the football face from last year but at least you had to pay attention to the mood of the recruit. I can't remember exactly what '09 had, but I know it wasn't a football I think it might have been a face but it was decent with determining the mood.

Just to clarify for you Hawk, the Program Stability pitch has a major tie to your contract length. In an OD, there are no contracts (would be great to have in 12). Therefore, in an OD, your Stability is going to progress MUCH slower than it would offline.

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    Just to clarify for you Hawk, the Program Stability pitch has a major tie to your contract length. In an OD, there are no contracts (would be great to have in 12). Therefore, in an OD, your Stability is going to progress MUCH slower than it would offline.
    interesting, with it tied to contracts is it going to move at all in online dynasty since it has nothing to base itself off of?

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Quote Originally Posted by HawkFan View Post
    interesting, with it tied to contracts is it going to move at all in online dynasty since it has nothing to base itself off of?
    I'm thinking that's a no. Pretty much every school after a year of User control drops down to a C+.

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    I'm thinking that's a no. Pretty much every school after a year of User control drops down to a C+.
    Wow, I know the game came out over 8 months ago and to find that out now is kind of disappointing.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Wow, I know the game came out over 8 months ago and to find that out now is kind of disappointing.
    Yeah. It's even worse because it's been pretty much proven that Program Stability is one of those things that gets high star rated recruits to like your school more than others.

A really interesting experiment (and one I think I'm going to do now) would be whether or not other teams' ratings change over the course of a few seasons if they are CPU controlled.

Yeah. It's even worse because it's been pretty much proven that Program Stability is one of those things that gets high star rated recruits to like your school more than others.

A really interesting experiment (and one I think I'm going to do now) would be whether or not other teams' ratings change over the course of a few seasons if they are CPU controlled.

You know if you want some help with that I would be willing to look as well, is there a way to look at each teams pitches if they are CPU controlled? I mean I guess we could make a certain amount of teams that are user controlled. Write them down and change teams to others. Sim and check them out.

I mean come on Jeff you have to agree with Mors and I on this.
    You could have stopped right there, lol. Of course I agree. Ideally, I'd want feedback that's semi-intelligent and makes sense to the context. However, given the choice between laughable grammar and the sad/happy football, I'll take the laughable grammar.

Secondly, my program stability has not changed. Why is that?
    Is that an OD? Then it's because Program Stability is inexplicably tied to our program prestige, and for any school under 6-stars, it's a C+ rating. It's a bug and it's been reported to EA.

6-stars go to B, 5-stars and 4-stars go to C+. Can't say for anything lower.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by psuexv View Post
    Now I know people didn't like the football face from last year but at least you had to pay attention to the mood of the recruit. I can't remember exactly what '09 had, but I know it wasn't a football I think it might have been a face but it was decent with determining the mood.
    It was the same annoying football.

I agree with you that the football was a more strategic way of doing it, and I'd rather go back to that. But with the Russian Roulette system of recruiting, there's no place for a mood indicator. It's not our fault if they keep bringing up Lows and C+ rated pitches.

In the TGT PS3 OD, I am PSU and my Program Stability is a B+. Program Prestige is certainly the other factor (besides contracts).

Quote Originally Posted by steelerfan View Post
    In the TGT PS3 OD, I am PSU and my Program Stability is a B+. Program Prestige is certainly the other factor (besides contracts).
    You know, that's interesting. Our PSU coach in the Powerhouse OD is also B+ and 6-star, while all of the other 6-star programs are B.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    You know, that's interesting. Our PSU coach in the Powerhouse OD is also B+ and 6-star, while all of the other 6-star programs are B.
    We are.....Penn State!

Is this real or just another false alarm? I need some clarification....

here's the link----->http://www.operationsports.com/news/...ures-revealed/

For those who don't feel like clicking the link this is what was said....pretty much Op Sports wrote a blog revealing vague yet new features....

Features

* Feel the hits, experience the thrills and revel in the glory of college football

* Suit up in the college colors of your choice and take the field as an NCAA athlete in the most authentic college football experience to date

* Enhanced in-game presentation brings the excitement of Saturday's game to life with all-new traditions and school-specific crowd celebrations

* Take on your school's most heated rival in intense matchups

* Go for the glory on the road to the National Championship
    Last edited by MCdonnieG; 03-10-2011 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MCdonnieG View Post
    Is this real or just another false alarm? I need some clarification....
    Probably better to go post that here, McdonnieG. It's kind of out-of-place in the Dynasty Wishlist.

Thanks for the heads up Jeff...

As 2012 winds down in the TGT PS3 OD, I decided to look back at my first recruiting class to see how much weight they've put on with 2 years in the system. I was surprised to see that a handful had gained 9-11 pounds. My FB, a 4* recruit and the #1 FB in his class, is now a RS Fr and weighs in at 257 lbs. He was 235 when I recruited him, a gain of 22 lbs. in 2 years. Wow.

Anyone else have any data on this?

I think this is a dynasty thing. It could also be an overlay thing I suppose.

Anyways, I would REALLY love to see Zone and Man packages in each of the defensive substitution packages during play added. Give more options to get better personnel on the field for the play you're picking.

Would also love to see the ability outside of the game to set up these packages the way you want. So that you can put your specific packages together for quick in game navigation and use, along with the auto subs from last year. Give even MORE power to the "coach" to set up defense the way he wants.

Yes. Custom packages FTW. Would have preferred that over Formation Subs, honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Yes. Custom packages FTW. Would have preferred that over Formation Subs, honestly.
    I personally wouldn't go that far Jeff but I definitely would like to see custom packages added. Those combined with formation subs and more spots on the depth charts would allow for complete personnel control throughout the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Kwizzy View Post
    I personally wouldn't go that far Jeff
    Why not? If I'm allowed to customize "Normal", then it's essentially formation subs. Formation subs is basically 1/10th of what I want, since I can only customize one package that way.

Note, when I say custom packages, I'm talking about customizing, not just adding my own created package. I'd rather edit the existing packages than be able to create new ones (though give me the ability to edit personnel and names and you essentially have both worlds).