Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bulletstorm

• Facebook
  • Display
    Live dev chat today:

Fire your questions at @therealcliffyb and @tanyajessen in a #bulletstorm live chat on 2/21 at 2pm ET. www.ea.com/1/bulletstorm-chat

Just got charged by Amazon for it can't wait for this to show up in my mailbox tomorrow!

Bulletstorm launched today and right off the bat, the first piece of downloadable content has been revealed. Launching this spring, the Gun Sonata pack will add three new cooperative Anarchy mode maps - Sewers of Stygia, Hotel Elysium, and Villa. Also included are two new singple player Echoes maps (Crash Sight and Guns of Stygia) along with two leash mods dubbed Flamingo and Pulp.

Look for the DLC to hit your wallet for $9.99 or 800 MP when it when it hits the Xbox 360, PS3 and PC.
    Courtesy: GameFocus.ca

Holy dicktits this game is fun. They suggest not to go into Echoes mode until you finish the campaign. So I'm guessing the online components are the money of this game, and that's why the campaign is short.

I got up to level 26 in Anarchy in one night. Awesome game, but I severely doubt this game is going to last long in my 360. There's no competitive multiplayer, and I can guarantee you I'm going to to start to get bored of it. Regardless, it only has to last me 3 weeks til Homefront and then give me access to Gears 3 and I'll be happy - the fact that it's a great game is just an added bonus.

Just finished the campaign....pretty damn good! Going to try the online modes now....but no friends to compare scores with on the PS3

Why'd you get it for PS3? lol. I might end up getting it for PS3, too, if only to whore the easy platinum trophy.

Quote Originally Posted by I OU a Beatn View Post
    Why'd you get it for PS3? lol. I might end up getting it for PS3, too, if only to whore the easy platinum trophy.
    I'm thinking about getting it for 360 as well, but yeah I got it for PS3 for the trophies which don't seem all that hard.

Getting all of the skillshots will be tough. Going through the game once, I missed 9 of the robots, and over half of the glowing bugs.

everything in Echoes could be tough too, it took me a little while to the first one, but it was my first go at it last night.

The skillshots are easy, and so is Echoes once you get the hang of the weapons. I blistered through all the achievements except 4 in 3 days, so it's not tough at all. The only ones I needed before my 360 died were reach level 65 in Anarchy(was 41), do all environmental skillshots in Anarchy(easy as hell), do 200 team challenges in Anarchy(had 181 so another 2 games at most would've had it), and score 50,000 as a team in Anarchy, which probably is going to be a bitch.

Easy platinum aside from possibly the 50k, which I'm not even sure because I never got the chance to try.