Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Fantasy Football....Lets talk about it

• Facebook
  • Display
    My $ league I run - lost by about 15....Lloyd, Forte, Mike Williams all forgot to show up. Needed a couple more TD's from Schaub

My $ Yahoo league I'm in - had a bye....but would have scored a whopping 150+ points ... would have been tops in the league....got the semi-finals.

My $ CBS league - goes all 17 weeks, so last week was the last week of the reg season. Andre Johnson's big night gave me a loss by less than 10 so I finish at 10-4, 2nd seed overall, won my division in a 3-way tie at 10-4...I got the tiebreaker by 10 points. This league has 8 teams in the playoffs, so I take on the 7th seed, and favored to win....but Rodgers' uncertainty could cause me to lose. My backups are Bradford and Tavaris.

My FINAL fantasy football blog of the season is now up, check it out! Post season blog coming after the holidays

http://tinyurl.com/22v2owu

I go 11-3 in the regular season but lose in the first round of the playoffs :/

Malcolm Floyd was a late scratch so I got zero from him, Terrel Owens was injured early so I got zero from him, and the Bucs defense was poorer than I expected so I got zero from them. Sadly no real production from my bench either.

Yeah I was 10-4 and lost in the first round....also lost in the semis in my other $ league. Not a good playoff run for me.