Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Blogs This Year

• Facebook
  • Display
    Quote Originally Posted by Coachdenz View Post
    now I have to start thinking outside the box.........Great
    I've heard that it's something that may never have appeared on any wish list. That's how out of the box it is.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    I've heard that it's something that may never have appeared on any wish list. That's how out of the box it is.
    yeah makes me wonder and then again if it's never been on a wishlist why put it in when people are wanting other stuff? Unless all the other stuff is in, which I doubt.

dont forget that JB said that it made all of them say "wow" or one of the CD guys said it... so whatever it is, list or not, im expecting it to be something very nice...

"E"

D, you're right, but we shouldn't treat features like ordering for a menu. I'd applaud EA incredibly if they managed to think far enough outside the box to include a feature that had never been requested, and yet did it with high enough quality to impress JB.

Though, since JB's a freaking tease-woman I don't know how much it takes to impress him.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

Quote Originally Posted by PISTOLxCOACH View Post
    dont forget that JB said that it made all of them say "wow" or one of the CD guys said it... so whatever it is, list or not, im expecting it to be something very nice...

"E"
    Yes and I stand by it still! I just don't know when this news will come. I have a good idea, but it's pure speculation.

D, you're right, but we shouldn't treat features like ordering for a menu. I'd applaud EA incredibly if they managed to think far enough outside the box to include a feature that had never been requested, and yet did it with high enough quality to impress JB.
    Yep what I'm talking about impressed everyone because I don't think any of us saw it coming.

To be more of a tease there is one more thing besides this that will impress all of you, but I did see it coming

Though, since JB's a freaking tease-woman I don't know how much it takes to impress him.
    Hah....we'll just have to see when it is announced.

Online roster editor? I'm just guessing.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    Yep what I'm talking about impressed everyone because I don't think any of us saw it coming.

To be more of a tease there is one more thing besides this that will impress all of you, but I did see it coming
    Prolly not until E3 huh? Is that 3 weeks away?

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Prolly not until E3 huh? Is that 3 weeks away?
    June 15-17, so just a hair more than three weeks.

My guess is something having to do with online and or online dynasty. It seems like I remember hearing that EA had some kind of data that told them that people were playing more and more online so I would imagine that's an area of the game they are looking to expand on as rapidly as possible. Just my thoughts.

I am pumped. 2 WOW's left. And other stuff. I gotta say JB, I don't know if seeing something coming will make a difference at this point, they've done such a terrific job of completing the job this year in all the aspects. There are no immediate "loose ends" in other words. I mean, they could play out as loose ends, but the team did an excellent job of at least addressing issues in some way. For example the coaches choice option in phone call, the community feedback of mascots, the play clock glitch, the defensive awareness addition in the red zone and on scrambling qbs, and the school specific no huddle offenses based on RL reactions and situations. Just little things, but all together they add up to MAJOR things if not addressed in both directions. If they touched the issue, they tied it off. May not work on everything but they tried, and no matter what I can applaud that.

Absolutely the way I feel Jayrah. A few weeks ago, I looked at the "poll" that EA put out asking everyone for their top 3 features that they'd like to see implemented. I was very surprised to see how many of them had already been addressed while we still have so much more that hasn't been announced.

I get excited for this game every year. But, this year is different. They have done soooo much. I am optimistic that this could be "the NCAA we've all been waiting for."

I would love to see the return of custom playbooks but I'm 100% sure that we won't see this anytime soon. Whatever, I just want to play that demo... bring on some football!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rudy View Post
    Online roster editor? I'm just guessing.
    The more I think about this, the cooler it becomes.

Huntington, WV -------------Michael Guthrie
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayrah View Post
    The more I think about this, the cooler it becomes.
    Absolutely!

They do this, the fanbase in general LOVES this game. Online roster editor = the fastest and easiest updated rosters EVER.

Quote Originally Posted by morsdraconis View Post
    Absolutely!

They do this, the fanbase in general LOVES this game. Online roster editor = the fastest and easiest updated rosters EVER.
    But would the NCAA raise a stink about it is the real question.

I don't like the sound of this. Honestly, there are so many things that have been mentioned ad-nauseum on wishlists that need to be added to the game that I'm not crazy about them going and adding something that nobody has asked for. Nobody asked for season showdown, and that feature was essentially a complete waste of time and energy. I have a hard time believing that something so far out of the box that nobody has asked for it yet is going to be a feature that will turn out to be all that great, compared to other things that will get left out.

I'd be really, really surprised if the remaining big features weren't tremendously well-received.

In addition, we haven't had any blogs discussing the improvement to details. Usually we have one or two of those by now.

Quote Originally Posted by rhombic21 View Post
    I don't like the sound of this. Honestly, there are so many things that have been mentioned ad-nauseum on wishlists that need to be added to the game that I'm not crazy about them going and adding something that nobody has asked for. Nobody asked for season showdown, and that feature was essentially a complete waste of time and energy. I have a hard time believing that something so far out of the box that nobody has asked for it yet is going to be a feature that will turn out to be all that great, compared to other things that will get left out.

I'm starting to think the addition of tracking dynasty stats, box scores and highlights from your PC may be a feature. I mentioned this earlier and how 2K did a great job of this with MLB 2K10 (I think they may have it in their other sports games as well). You can check out my Detroit Tigers dynasty including video highlights as an example. http://community.2ksports.com/commun...blogid=1003056 It gives a lot of great info (not everything) and requires little work. Very neat.

Quote Originally Posted by cdj View Post
    I'd be really, really surprised if the remaining big features weren't tremendously well-received.

In addition, we haven't had any blogs discussing the improvement to details. Usually we have one or two of those by now.
    Agreed.