Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Week 5, 2010

• Facebook
  • Display
    Are you seeing a running game, OB? I'm still not.
    Twitter: @3YardsandACloud

USC knocks off Oklahoma State 41-20. Defense took control of the game early and often... 3 INTs on the day.

Offensively we showed the recruits on hand what they could do in the future. Barkley - 240 and 4 TDs, Tyler 13 carries 142 yards.

Quote Originally Posted by JeffHCross View Post
    Are you seeing a running game, OB? I'm still not.
    I don't know that Notre Dame and their hyper fast passing offense is the best to judge on, however that being said I gave up 180 yards rushing on 19 carries, 79 of which came on the last play of the first half.

Now I will say that I firmly believe the CPU was doing everything within its power to make me lose the game as I could not rush the ball at all (87 yards on 28 carries) with my A- offense against their B defense...Tate Forcier had 29 yards rushing off scrambles as their ND defense was bringing heavy heat. My biggest problem was the drops and I mean WIDE OPEN drops. As I said ND was bringing HEAVY heat on every play...leaving recievers WIDE OPEN with no one around only to have them drop the ball.

Now I am going to advance and not touch the sliders as I am hoping these problems were more because it was a rivalry game, I have 10 recruits in house and it was raining and the computer was out to get me...I am going to mark it off as one of those games. If it continues next week and everyone is seeing it we will make some changes before moving on.

darn, so u r saying u won

Quote Originally Posted by fsuprime View Post
    darn, so u r saying u won
    Yeah 49-31.