Thread: PlayStation 4 - November 15, 2013

• Facebook
  • Display

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by CLW View Post
    Sony owns like 15-20 studios I believe and we only know what 3-4 of them are doing. Whatever Naughty Dog is up to (TLOU 2; UC4; or some new title) I really wanna know.
    I'd rather have some next gen Last of Us before Uncharted, but I'm sure it's way too soon for the tLoU sequel.
    The dude abides.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    I'd rather have some next gen Last of Us before Uncharted, but I'm sure it's way too soon for the tLoU sequel.
    It prob depends on what Naughty Dog thinks. I don't think we will see a Naughty Dog Next-Gen game before mid-2014 at the earliest so that would have been a year + between games and it sold so... well and was critically well received. However, its been a few years since UC so maybe its time for a refresher.

Quote Originally Posted by JBHuskers View Post
    I would like to have another Last of Us but ND really needs to open the exploration up. There were so many beautiful areas that we got to travel by but never got to explore. The woods around the Ranch House and more of the Lakeside resort. You can open up the world and still tell your story.