Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Things to pass on to EA: Little things not working correctly

• Facebook
  • Display
    in the middle of my game as vs alabama, i've noticed that the espn ticker at the bottom of the screen has disappeared.

Quote Originally Posted by TIMB0B View Post
    Noticed in my online dynasty that my "playing style" pitch is not responding. It stays at D- even though I'm a stat whore at a few positions. I'm not sure about "playing time" as well, because I've seen it at different grades, but I found it odd that an 81 OVR punter I'm recruiting has D- playing time. It's a need position. Doesn't make sense. I am using a created team, so that may be the issue, but nonetheless it needs to be fixed.
    This is not a glitch. Playing time is dynamic based on who you have on your recruiting board. Do you have any other punters on your board. Remove them and his playing time will go up.

Quote Originally Posted by baseballplyrmvp View Post
    in the middle of my game as vs alabama, i've noticed that the espn ticker at the bottom of the screen has disappeared.
    I've had a similar bug happen to me. Except the ticker is fine but the bar that shows the clock , down & distance , score etc... goes AWOL during the 3rd qtr of my OD games. Then magically reappears in the 4th qtr. . Pretty annoying bug.

Quote Originally Posted by str8upnobs View Post
    I've had a similar bug happen to me. Except the ticker is fine but the bar that shows the clock , down & distance , score etc... goes AWOL during the 3rd qtr of my OD games. Then magically reappears in the 4th qtr. . Pretty annoying bug.
    Yes, I have also seen this twice in my offline dynasty. Once the fourth starts it returns. One game was dynasty and one game was RTG.

You have to go into instant replay to get the clock/score bar to come back.

that happens in all modes in some way or another

Quote Originally Posted by Escobar View Post
    You have to go into instant replay to get the clock/score bar to come back.
    Then you run the risk of starting the framerate glitch. It's a no win.

Quote Originally Posted by jaymo76 View Post
    Then you run the risk of starting the framerate glitch. It's a no win.
    I have virtually never gotten the framerate glitch. It happened once when I went into the create a highlights feature before the game ended. Every time I go into instant replay then go back into gameplay, I never get the framerate glitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Escobar View Post
    I have virtually never gotten the framerate glitch. It happened once when I went into the create a highlights feature before the game ended. Every time I go into instant replay then go back into gameplay, I never get the framerate glitch.
    Consider yourself lucky then. I played with the glitch once from the 1st quarter on. It doesn't always happen but when it does it's just brutal. Hopefully you will not have to experience it.