Thread: NCAA Football is ultimately has become a bad game series

• Facebook
  • Display

NCAA Football is ultimately has become a bad game series

Let me start this off by saying that i am a HUGE football fan! I have an obsession with football and im currently in college to become a football coach. I have purchased every NCAA football game since 05 and played everyone since 00.
    Saying that I have finally given up on these games. I started playing NCAA 14 and thought like most, wow this game's actually decent. But has i delved further and further into the game i found this to be completely untrue. The gameplay is flawed from the bottom up. Somethings are honestly ridiculous. I dont know why they even bother having defense in the game. The offense is not only overpowered in the game, its near impossible to stop. online gameplay is riddled with glitches, amazingly stupid animations that cause significant things to happen. Most of the time after i finish i either feel like the CPU cheated for me to win or vice versa. Earlier i was playing the game and on a key 4th quarter drive I went for it on 4th and 4. I was clearly stopped a yard before the 1st doen marker and they gave me a 1st anyway and i went down and won the game on that same drive. Ridiculous. Yes dyansty has been improved with new recruiting, neutral field games, and new coach improvements. But the game is fudamentally flawed from the ground up in gameplay. Every year EA hypes the game seeming as if they've fixed it. And every year in this generation they have disappointed. They are dooping people. They have no competition and they dont care about the consumer. THis is their way of getting people to come back year in and year out. And I can't support that any longer.
    I would't say this is the worse game ever. Not at all. But I think all the games have built up to this finally overspilling and driving me and others to "shelve" EA Sports...permanently

The first part, fine, whatever floats your boat. This last little bit I have an issue with. "Shelve" EA Sports? Permanently? If I had a nickel for every time those words were uttered on the internet... I could buy EA. Also who exactly are the others you speak on behalf of? Do these "others" shelve all EA Sports games or just the NCAA series? How many others are there? Is there a support group? Does that support group serve coffee and donuts? I love donuts but one time Krispy Kreme gave me a donut that was not fresh, so I banned them forever........................................

Here is how my thread went at iheartdonuts.com.

Dear Krispy Kreme,

Oh donut my love
    When hot you make me happy
    Cold make tummy sad

Roses are Red.
    Violets are Blue.
    You served me a cold donut.
    So no sales for you.

Your cold dough hath made my stomach ill.
    My ill makes my will feel all but a thrill, alas no Blueberry Hill.
    Your company a shill.
    Now I must take my pill.

Regards,

Brent
    Last edited by bdoughty; 08-09-2013 at 01:30 AM.

And the award for worst post and over-dramatic reply goes to................................................ .....

xGRIDIRONxGURUx

I is ultimately has become a bad gamer.

I'm using Tapatalk 2 and the Cleveland Browns STILL suck.