Thread: Tester wanted

• Facebook
  • Display

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Tried another one, Vanderbilt (CPU) vs Tulsa (Me).

Another great game, all of them have been really close so far. Again, the only glaring issue is the clipping penalties. This time there were 8 penalties total, 2 facemask and 6 clipping. Other than that these sliders seem very good.

EDIT: I take that back the CPU did have 1 False start.

Playing against a better team was hard, when I forced Vanderbilt to punt towards the end of the game I was like YES FINALLY!

There was 1 strange animation, not sure if this is comes from Heisman settings or not, the CPU threw a pass over the middle to the slot receiver, he was wide open, he started to lay out for the pass, caught the ball and then magically went from being horizontal in the air to landing on his feet and running in stride. I was like WOW COOL he's MAGIC!

The CPU also threw some nice fade passes to the outside near the sidelines and the WRs would layout and make some sweet diving catches.

EDIT: Another quick note, I'm not sure if this is the sliders or the Heisman setting. I've never been a Spread Offense guy before this year....more of a Pro Style in the past, well I am having awesome rushing stats running the spread offense. The 1st game posted above I used the Arizona PB, the 2nd game was Auburn's PB, and this last game was Tulsa's PB. I tried running from under center out of the I and I was hammered in the backfield. It was a simple Dive play but BOOM loss of yards, when I run from SG I do pretty good, as long as I make my "read" correctly on the read option I rarely have a loss of yards.
    Last edited by gigemaggs99; 07-20-2013 at 02:19 PM.